Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Super Straight...
Page 2 of 5
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
21 - 03-09-2021, 19:27
Those sjw whatever the hell they are calling themselves this week are clearly bat**** insane. Normal people just continue to laugh at them and please keep having babies and tending to your families. Unlike those biffs you are who matter. The future of all humanity is in your hands. Hopefully those sjw lefty lunatics will get bored and go back to coloring outside the lines while ****ting in their diapers like the potatoe children of the corn they really are. When they come for your children, and they will, no words will be needed. You will know what to do.

Sponsored Links
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 03-09-2021, 19:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
The idea that consenting adults have restrictions on who they are allowed to love is a conservative and authoritarian idea.
What about the idea that straight people who know who they want to love being berated for not wanting to **** a chick with a dick or a guy with a pie?

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 03-09-2021, 19:35
I don***8217;t think you guys are reading what Vanster posting. I will admit it has nothing to do with what the OP posted. I can***8217;t really comment on if conservatives and/authoritarians are still trying to regulate who can **** who, because I really don***8217;t stay up to date on what our politicians are doing these days.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 03-09-2021, 19:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
What about the idea that straight people who know who they want to love being berated for not wanting to **** a chick with a dick or a guy with a pie?
Juggs, my friend.

I'm going through a terrible time at the moment, and things get around fast in a small town. I was hit on by a guy at the end of last week-- and I'll confess it gave me troubles. I have a visceral, yucky reaction to gay sex, worse than cigarette smoking or rednecks. It made me physically ill, but it's my job, as a decent person, to respect that offer of affection and graciously decline without being a jerk.

And also, didn't make a thread here about it.

As it happens, The Real Girls of Reddit is helping.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
25 - 03-09-2021, 19:40
Quote:
Juggs, my friend.

I'm going through a terrible time at the moment, and things get around fast in a small town. I was hit on by a guy at the end of last week-- and I'll confess it gave me troubles. I have a visceral, yucky reaction to gay sex, worse than cigarette smoking or rednecks. It made me physically ill, but it's my job, as a decent person, to respect that offer of affection and graciously decline without being a jerk.

And also, didn't make a thread here about it.
meh...i've been hit on by gay guys before, not a big deal. I don't blame them, sometimes i want to take advantage of myself.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
26 - 03-09-2021, 19:46
Only a man and a woman can make a child. Ensuring the species still exists is not authoritarian or conservative. It just commonsense. Those who hate that are antihuman leftist nutjobs whose real problem is the fact they hate themselves but are too weak willed to work on changing themselves for the better. Those same leftist nutjobs are also too ***** to do some actual good for the planet by ctrl-k irl.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 03-09-2021, 19:50
Quote:
I don't blame them, sometimes i want to take advantage of myself.
Wat

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
28 - 03-09-2021, 19:52
Quote:
Wat
see, now THAT is sig worthy.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
29 - 03-09-2021, 19:54
Quote:

I was hit on by a guy at the end of last week-- and I'll confess it gave me troubles. I have a visceral, yucky reaction to gay sex, worse than cigarette smoking or rednecks. It made me physically ill, but it's my job, as a decent person, to respect that offer of affection and graciously decline without being a jerk.
Sounds like a natural reaction to an abnormal situation. You handled that far better than I would have. Credit as it is due. Enjoy the rep.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 03-09-2021, 19:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
Only a man and a woman can make a child. Ensuring the species still exists is not authoritarian or conservative. It just commonsense. Those who hate that are antihuman leftist nutjobs whose real problem is the fact they hate themselves but are too weak willed to work on changing themselves for the better. Those same leftist nutjobs are also too ***** to do some actual good for the planet by ctrl-k irl.
Really Tehvul? You***8217;re going there? How did you acquire your house again?

Sexuality to me is part social construct part biological. Homosexuality, Bisexuality and Heterosexuality have all been around since the beginning of recorded time in all cultures and somehow our species continues to expand. So knock it off with the common sense bull****.

If you want to suck an old guys dick or **** some cop in his ass, go for it, I won***8217;t knock you for it. If you only want to be with Swedish Women? I won***8217;t fault you for that either.

But get off your Straight White high horse, because you are neither of those in my opinion. If I***8217;m wrong, it won***8217;t be the first time.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
31 - 03-09-2021, 20:04
Quote:
sometimes i want to take advantage of myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
see, now THAT is sig worthy.
I very seriously considered replacing you with that, because. .well, there is no one among us that won't smile at that. Meh, I don't know.

It's all about the smiles.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
32 - 03-09-2021, 20:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Really Tehvul? You’re going there? How did you acquire your house again?

Sexuality to me is part social construct part biological. Homosexuality, Bisexuality and Heterosexuality have all been around since the beginning of recorded time in all cultures and somehow our species continues to expand. So knock it off with the common sense bull****.

If you want to suck an old guys dick or **** some cop in his ass, go for it, I won’t knock you for it. If you only want to be with Swedish Women? I won’t fault you for that either.

But get off your Straight White high horse, because you are neither of those in my opinion. If I’m wrong, it won’t be the first time.
Yes really. I am there. I purchased my house, land, and car from the brother of my deceased partner for 1$ because he said he did not want to deal with another property. I never expected anything from my Michaels death. In fact I already had an apartment ready to go just waiting on my signature.

I got a social construct swinging. I also know our species has bottled necked more than once. **** and love who you want in the good times. Just leave the children alone, and dont start ****ing with everyone about it like lefties do. In the real bad times. 1 man 1 woman make babies. Go! Priorities are very important.

And not a drop spilt. If a guy wants me to top him that is immediately the end of that. Im the *****. No negotiation. Rules of the game. My chick is German but I have my mothers Swedish blood in me. Gib booba!

There is only 2 people who I have decided are worthy enough to tell me what to do. They are not you. Stop doubting yourself. Your opinion about me not being white is spot on.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
33 - 03-09-2021, 20:22
Well you can***8217;t love another until you love yourself

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
34 - 03-09-2021, 20:25
I agree with leaving children alone tehvul, we have always agreed on that my friend

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
35 - 03-09-2021, 20:26
Quote:
Well you can***8217;t love another until you love yourself
girth. Thats the ticket.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
36 - 03-09-2021, 20:29
Quote:
I agree with leaving children alone tehvul, we have always agreed on that my friend
You strap the pedo to the tree while I go get the axe. Frens paint the forest together!

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
37 - 03-09-2021, 20:33
Not a sapling though in case they're a pedodendrophile

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
38 - 03-09-2021, 20:59
Once again, Tehvul reminds me of madonna, that anorexic old whore who thinks she's a lady because she moved to england.

Like a virgin

Touched for the very first time

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 03-09-2021, 21:01
The very first time tonight

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
40 - 03-09-2021, 22:37
I had the realization that there are many lesbians out there that identify with being male. But, they are typically hopeless at it. Largely because they don't hang around men. So, I am going to start a Lesbian Mentor service that helps them feel more comfortable in their role.

Any ideas on what I should call the service?

Page 2 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Super Straight...

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
vanster suicide thread