Vanster, you ok buddy?

Last thing....
Self-care.

There are some things you can do immediately that will make you feel good.
1) Get rid of hair.
I know it's weird. But, you know why there is a hair test for drugs, right? Shit stays pent up in there forever. If you have long hair, get it cut and grow it out again if you want to. Get rid of facial hair. If it's long, take it down to a stubble first so that you can take care of the skin or get some sun on it before you take it all the way off.

2) Get some moisturizer, oil etc. Clip all your nails. Push back all the cuticles do all the "girly" stuff. Put on a clay mask etc.

Don't underestimate the power of caring for yourself. It will make you feel better. Guaranteed.

Last edited:
Enjoy this Havax. It's weird to me that a human could take such delight in another one being broken, but okay. enjoy it.
I'm so with you on this. When Texas passed laws saying it's okay to carry in bars that serve alcohol, I cheered as loud as the Texans.

Lavan
Youre never going to have peace in this world until you unload the everest sized chip on your shoulder, stop feeling entitled to something the universe owes you, and learn some goddamn humility for having the opportunity to enjoy a peaceful, long happy life.

Ive never seen someone more in need of jordan peterson books. Buy one or something. He has a new one.

Lavan
Youre never going to have peace in this world until you unload the everest sized chip on your shoulder, stop feeling entitled to something the universe owes you, and learn some goddamn humility for having the opportunity to enjoy a peaceful, long happy life.

Ive never seen someone more in need of jordan peterson books. Buy one or something. He has a new one.

This right here is gold

1) Get rid of hair.
I know it's weird. But, you know why there is a hair test for drugs, right?

Since Lemon isn't around to tell you: Alcohol is the only drug I've ever done. No experiments, no "tried it once," nothing. Everyone is telling me to try edibles as it "takes the edge off," but meh. I've never tried any drugs, save for 2 monsters on race day morning.

As far as my hair, that's a thing the elders usually cut. They cut mine in 2011, for the last round of Mary. It's a Northern Arapaho thing, that in a time of grieving, elders cut your hair, and over months, you can get a visual idea of healing as your hair grows. It's parochial and trite, but not much different than European tricks for getting through mourning. I haven't made the decision to cut it or not, although you might be interested to know I stopped dying it in 2018. I look at older photos of me and it's almost a different man.

21054965_10155894025439267_8558984795406014641_o.jpg

Since Lemon isn't around to tell you: Alcohol is the only drug I've ever done. No experiments, no "tried it once," nothing. Everyone is telling me to try edibles as it "takes the edge off," but meh. I've never tried any drugs, save for 2 monsters on race day morning.

As far as my hair, that's a thing the elders usually cut. They cut mine in 2011, for the last round of Mary. It's a Northern Arapaho thing, that in a time of grieving, elders cut your hair, and over months, you can get a visual idea of healing as your hair grows. It's parochial and trite, but not much different than European tricks for getting through mourning. I haven't made the decision to cut it or not, although you might be interested to know I stopped dying it in 2018. I look at older photos of me and it's almost a different man.

Do you speak Arapaho?

Do you speak Arapaho?

You're the worst personal assistant EVER.

I can understand it colloquially, but can't speak it. I can say basic phrases, tell you to go over there, or ask you your name, but I can't functionally speak it at all. It's a dying language, as it should be. It's pretty to listen to, and maybe they will preserve some of it for that reason. But yeah, cussing you out in any Algonquin language sounds like I'm hitting on you.

where's your finish picture in 2017, bro?

18382536_1224636884300444_8845808986646118400_n.jpg

where's your finish picture in 2017, bro?

18382536_1224636884300444_8845808986646118400_n.jpg

That picture is the start, I'm not sure where the finish ones are. I was finishing in the middle of the night, and they are very dark. I have them on my FB, but I'm sure you can understand why I won't be sending you a fr anytime soon.
You can google C&O 100 2017 and probably find it. I was third.

Edit: I've had friends do Massanuten, but I never did.

You're the worst personal assistant EVER.

I can understand it colloquially, but can't speak it. I can say basic phrases, tell you to go over there, or ask you your name, but I can't functionally speak it at all. It's a dying language, as it should be. It's pretty to listen to, and maybe they will preserve some of it for that reason. But yeah, cussing you out in any Algonquin language sounds like I'm hitting on you.

Why should it be a dying language?

I have them on my FB, but I'm sure you can understand why I won't be sending you a fr anytime soon.

i do understand, because i don't have a facebook account, so it would be difficult.

in any case, congrats on the 20+ hour 3rd. too bad a chick beat you at 16 hours. gg.

Why should it be a dying language?

Well, my opinion (and as soon as someone busts out the opinion word, that's a signal that we can all relax) is that English is becoming the language of the world, and with 7+ billion of us, we should allow that to take over. I've heard arguments for German, which is way more logical, the verb always occurring at the end of the sentence, as it should. Romance languages are more fun to listen to (Romanian, Spanish and the rest), but in the germanic languages, English has taken the most license, broken the most rules, and is the most malleable. Because English is the slut of the germanic languages, it's the most spoken, and is the second most spoken language on the planet now-- you already know the first. English is the language of commerce and industry, the language of press reporting, the language of peer-reviewed science. English should be the language of the world, and I'll stand by that.

Havax said:
in any case, congrats on the 20+ hour 3rd. too bad a chick beat you at 16 hours. gg.

Okay, did you just say something that was kind? The end doesn't taint the beginning, that was just a very kind thing to say. Who are you?

Carol is an elite runner that holds American records for 50K, 50M, 100K, and in Maryland was to be her attempt to get the 100M record as well.

The weather got to her, and she seriously considered abandoning, but Hoka talked to her at the 100K aid station and offered her some incentive to win the race outright, so she did. In my 30's, I might have beaten her, but not at 54.

18216694_10155481851234267_7474587361946562740_o.jpg

19417384_10154802505296483_973312661904646022_o.jpg

water belly:
18319267_10155506224619267_6143887252827670775_o.jpg

Well, my opinion (and as soon as someone busts out the opinion word, that's a signal that we can all relax) is that English is becoming the language of the world, and with 7+ billion of us, we should allow that to take over. I've heard arguments for German, which is way more logical, the verb always occurring at the end of the sentence, as it should. Romance languages are more fun to listen to (Romanian, Spanish and the rest), but in the germanic languages, English has taken the most license, broken the most rules, and is the most malleable. Because English is the slut of the germanic languages, it's the most spoken, and is the second most spoken language on the planet now-- you already know the first. English is the language of commerce and industry, the language of press reporting, the language of peer-reviewed science. English should be the language of the world, and I'll stand by that.

Okay, did you just say something that was kind? The end doesn't taint the beginning, that was just a very kind thing to say. Who are you?

Carol is an elite runner that holds American records for 50K, 50M, 100K, and in Maryland was to be her attempt to get the 100M record as well.

The weather got to her, and she seriously considered abandoning, but Hoka talked to her at the 100K aid station and offered her some incentive to win the race outright, so she did. In my 30's, I might have beaten her, but not at 54.

18216694_10155481851234267_7474587361946562740_o.jpg

19417384_10154802505296483_973312661904646022_o.jpg

water belly:
18319267_10155506224619267_6143887252827670775_o.jpg

yeah seriously, very bad ass. 51 year old 20 hours vs 42 year old champion at 16 hours is very respectful. gg.

yeah seriously, very bad ass. 51 year old 20 hours vs 42 year old champion at 16 hours is very respectful. gg.

Who ARE you?

While you're taking over for the person that posts as Havax, can you at least back me up on the singing? I'll ask you to come over to the Havax thread, and you can disabuse me.

Back