Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Trump ****ed me good /Taxes
Page 1 of 2
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 03-07-2021, 13:44
Just did my taxes, prior years my actual tax paid was about 14%, even during Obama and most of Trumps term, this year it was about 20%.

WTF Trump

Sponsored Links
-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 03-07-2021, 13:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Jimmy Pop View Post
Just did my taxes, prior years my actual tax paid was about 14%, even during Obama and most of Trumps term, this year it was about 20%.

WTF Trump
Did the company you work for offset your payroll taxes?

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 03-07-2021, 14:11
My bad, it***8217;s 16.2%, my military retirement kicked in last year, so about 2% more in taxes.

Still ****ing bull**** if you ask me.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
4 - 03-07-2021, 14:16
Jimmy tell us about your military service. No troll mate, I trust you to tell it straight and none of the usual TW bull****.

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
5 - 03-07-2021, 14:27
How about you stop living vicariously through us and kill yourself midxe.

Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 03-07-2021, 15:03
^lol

imagine being the #1 most active TWer and everyone hates you. what a sad life

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 03-07-2021, 15:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Jimmy tell us about your military service. No troll mate, I trust you to tell it straight and none of the usual TW bull****.
I absolutely loved every minute of it. Mind you, I was Air Force then Air National Guard for 30 years (November 1982 - Mar 2012), so not tough like our ground pounding counterparts in the Desert (much love to them, no homo). I was Avionics, so I worked on the Jets Electronics, but have assisted in most every facet of the KC-135’s Maintenace. Last 11+ years I was activated Air National Guard, so received lots of retirement points which really boosted my retirement pay (E-8). Been everywhere with this Jet. Closest to Dubai would be Qatar, Jeddah and Bagram inAfghanistan. Also been to Turkey 3 times, France, Germany and Spain a couple, Denmark and Guam 3 or 4 times (been to LGBRs bar there a bunch, but didn’t know it was his then, the Viking I think it was called).

Loved the job, loved the deployments and the comradely. Thanks to President George W I am collecting my retirement 45 months early, though that bumped me into a new tax bracket.

If I could unretire I would in a heartbeat. Greatest job I’ve ever had and I love my current jobs.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8 - 03-07-2021, 15:41
I'm not part of the
Trust All Servicemen
army
here's why

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
9 - 03-07-2021, 15:44
It's easy to blame Trump, isn't it? Even though it wasn't him.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 03-07-2021, 15:53
how exactly is it trumps fault the only ppl who are getting ****ed are the ones who didn't get their payroll tax withheld

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
11 - 03-07-2021, 16:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plasmatic View Post
How about you stop living vicariously through us and kill yourself midxe.
Dude, the day I ever need to live vicariously through you, with your mullet and your dungarees and your trailer and your rusty old ****heap of a "car" and your eyes and teeth pointing in all different directions, I absolutely promise you, 100%, I will kill myself.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 03-07-2021, 16:04
March 20 is the new date he's inaugurated mark your calendars bois trust the plan

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
13 - 03-07-2021, 16:05
Quote:
I absolutely loved every minute of it. Mind you, I was Air Force then Air National Guard for 30 years (November 1982 - Mar 2012), so not tough like our ground pounding counterparts in the Desert (much love to them, no homo). I was Avionics, so I worked on the Jets Electronics, but have assisted in most every facet of the KC-135’s Maintenace. Last 11+ years I was activated Air National Guard, so received lots of retirement points which really boosted my retirement pay (E-8). Been everywhere with this Jet. Closest to Dubai would be Qatar, Jeddah and Bagram inAfghanistan. Also been to Turkey 3 times, France, Germany and Spain a couple, Denmark and Guam 3 or 4 times (been to LGBRs bar there a bunch, but didn’t know it was his then, the Viking I think it was called).

Loved the job, loved the deployments and the comradely. Thanks to President George W I am collecting my retirement 45 months early, though that bumped me into a new tax bracket.

If I could unretire I would in a heartbeat. Greatest job I’ve ever had and I love my current jobs.
Sounds like a great life, i'm suitably impressed. You deserve to enjoy a rewarding and financially solid retirement.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 03-07-2021, 16:09

Boom would have been a cushy job.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
15 - 03-07-2021, 16:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post

Your turn Brass****, you were military right? Quick CV rundown. I'm genuinely interested, cocksucker.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
16 - 03-07-2021, 16:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post

They do lay done on the job.

About my Taxes, I’m just venting because I had to send the IRS an extra $10 grand. I’ve just readjusted our W-4s to prevent that next year. My retirement and me and the wife getting more money at our jobs resulted in basically making $50K more than we made last year, so the hike is probably because of new tax bracket.

I do like that taxes are much simpler with the $24k standard deduction, so itemizing really is useless now (mainly because of the interest caps)

Still I want to blame Trump even if it’s not his fault.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
17 - 03-07-2021, 16:55
Quote:
Jimmy tell us about your military service.
I strenuously object to this. I'm sure your service was honourable, but you do not want any identifiable detail available to the 35 dip****s here. There is a bit to lose, and absolutely nothing to be gained from it.

edit: nm, you've already done it.

I can link you to FancyCat (another AF person), and young as he is, he's looking long term. meh.

Last edited by Vanster; 03-07-2021 at 16:57..
Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 03-07-2021, 17:09
Quote:
Dude, the day I ever need to live vicariously through you, with your mullet and your dungarees and your trailer and your rusty old ****heap of a "car" and your eyes and teeth pointing in all different directions, I absolutely promise you, 100%, I will kill myself.
Yet here we are, and you're still not killing yourself. Another midxe promise broken.

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
19 - 03-07-2021, 17:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
I strenuously object to this. I'm sure your service was honourable, but you do not want any identifiable detail available to the 35 dip****s here. There is a bit to lose, and absolutely nothing to be gained from it.

edit: nm, you've already done it.

I can link you to FancyCat (another AF person), and young as he is, he's looking long term. meh.
I definitely agree with where you are coming from, but I’m retired, there is not much anyone can do to me here even had they wanted to and could figure out who I was.

Fancy Cat was Navy Pilot btw. But essentially same difference.

I do appreciate your concern, I can’t help myself when asked about my military service, loved it so very much.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 03-07-2021, 17:43
Quote:
I definitely agree with where you are coming from, but I’m retired, there is not much anyone can do to me here even had they wanted to and could figure out who I was.

Fancy Cat was Navy Pilot btw. But essentially same difference.

I do appreciate your concern, I can’t help myself when asked about my military service, loved it so very much.
If you're friends with him, then you've probably run across my own facebook. He was a navigator/pilot kind of guy for the modified 707's that the Navy uses.

My own taxes also increased under Trump, and it's hard for me to believe there is any middle class person that had a dissimilar experience. Tons of people talk about the Trump tax breaks, but not many receipts.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Trump ****ed me good /Taxes

Social Website Bullshit