Page 7 of 7
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
121 - 02-27-2021, 09:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Dawg View Post
I used to think of him as a scarecrow. No brain. But he's more like a jellyfish. The have no brain and only one orifice, so food goes in and poop comes out. This analogy also fits Juggle**** and most trumptards.
I notice that most of the left talks like this. They go on and on about how dumb the right is and how much smarter they are. Vanster does this as well, but so far I've seen nothing but evidence to the contrary. Domestic violence, and well violence in general has been associated to low IQ for quite a while, in the realm of tw's Righties and Lefties, has anyone on the right been picked up for domestic assault? Lack of self control that leads to being an alky has been associated with an under developed brain. Any tw righties that are alkies? how about regular drug users? Can tw's left say the same?

The righties seem to have stayed employed during covid as we generally have techy/admin jobs. How have the super smart and important service industry workers and teachers been doing during covid?

I also notice, as is apparent in this and other threads, they tend to resort to ad hominem attacks when really pressed about politics, especially trump as they don't have any real answers factual data to back up their points. Their m.o. is a constant attack on the person, don't address points, dont present facts then run off into the distance with hands raised over their heads in victory.

cuz they are really smart.

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
122 - 02-27-2021, 09:09
i drink almost every day and i use drugs

i haven't been picked up for domestic assault b/c i made a clean getaway after some rough sex w/ ur mom in 1972

and i love sweet donnie t

my job is 2 hang out at the mall smoking cigarettes and looking cool and i've been killing it during covid times

ok i think i've won the thread so here's the seal of

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
123 - 02-27-2021, 10:10
About suicide: Here is the Christian response:

https://www.facebook.com/EBCsermons/...93959150944124

Cliffs: EVERYONE WILL be PHYSICALLY resurrected (according to the Word of God) at the end of time.

ALL who live apart from serving God have NO hope for their lives.

God Himself HAS offered hope for all who believe in Him and serve Him.

I hope that this helps.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
124 - 02-27-2021, 11:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
I notice that most of the left talks like this. They go on and on about how dumb the right is and how much smarter they are. Vanster does this as well, but so far I've seen nothing but evidence to the contrary. Domestic violence, and well violence in general has been associated to low IQ for quite a while, in the realm of tw's Righties and Lefties, has anyone on the right been picked up for domestic assault? Lack of self control that leads to being an alky has been associated with an under developed brain. Any tw righties that are alkies? how about regular drug users? Can tw's left say the same?

The righties seem to have stayed employed during covid as we generally have techy/admin jobs. How have the super smart and important service industry workers and teachers been doing during covid?

I also notice, as is apparent in this and other threads, they tend to resort to ad hominem attacks when really pressed about politics, especially trump as they don't have any real answers factual data to back up their points. Their m.o. is a constant attack on the person, don't address points, dont present facts then run off into the distance with hands raised over their heads in victory.

cuz they are really smart.
You've gotta be trolling at this point.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
125 - 02-27-2021, 11:43
Vanster, as you can plainly see, I have fallen into the Lord-of-the-Flies-trap that the TeeDubya has cultivated so well. I'm trying to dig myself out of it but still need your Voice of Reason.

Back when Rayn first instituted the Rep system, I made a NYE resolution to stop trolling and be the person I am IRL. It worked for a couple years My reps are way positive as a result but I've fallen back into the trololol persona again. It's not easy undoing that. Notably, I am only in this posture here. For all these years this sh*thole has been an escape from everything real life has to offer, with the only exception of politics, and I guess there is no escaping that.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
126 - 02-27-2021, 11:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post

he's not.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
127 - 02-27-2021, 11:50
Quote:

This place has made ad hominem attacks its trademark™. They flow equally left and right.

As for alkies and druggies, 99.9% of mebers with more than 100 posts are inactive, so we'll never know what happened to them.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128 - 02-27-2021, 11:53
Quote:

And yet you can refute anything I've said.

Highfive
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
129 - 02-27-2021, 12:58
Quote:
Vanster, as you can plainly see, I have fallen into the Lord-of-the-Flies-trap that the TeeDubya has cultivated so well. I'm trying to dig myself out of it but still need your Voice of Reason.

Back when Rayn first instituted the Rep system, I made a NYE resolution to stop trolling and be the person I am IRL. It worked for a couple years My reps are way positive as a result but I've fallen back into the trololol persona again. It's not easy undoing that. Notably, I am only in this posture here. For all these years this sh*thole has been an escape from everything real life has to offer, with the only exception of politics, and I guess there is no escaping that.
is this loser srsly upset about his rep points?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
130 - 02-27-2021, 13:02
Rep is serious bidness round here

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
131 - 02-27-2021, 13:12
rep stonks, dey go up

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
132 - 02-27-2021, 13:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
133 - 02-27-2021, 15:06
Quote:

Your case is different from mine. What few +reps I get are from posts where my trolls have actually worked. For posts where I am more like IRL, rep is just not there. For the many times where my trolls have been out and out fail, that's where my red chicklets are.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
134 - 02-27-2021, 15:58
Here. Have a green chiclet.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
135 - 02-28-2021, 14:16
Quote:

u gotta get a load of his desk thread

dood's like maxell tapes

real as it gets

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
136 - 02-28-2021, 15:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
u gotta get a load of his desk thread

dood's like maxell tapes

real as it gets
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah5gAkna3jI

Plasmatic
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
137 - 03-06-2021, 23:20

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
138 - 03-06-2021, 23:20
It is very popular right now.

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
139 - 03-07-2021, 15:34
Vanster, I read somewhere about a guy who hated himself like you.

5 They came to the other side of the sea, to the country of the Gerasenes.[a] 2 And when Jesus[b] had stepped out of the boat, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit. 3 He lived among the tombs. And no one could bind him anymore, not even with a chain, 4 for he had often been bound with shackles and chains, but he wrenched the chains apart, and he broke the shackles in pieces. No one had the strength to subdue him. 5 Night and day among the tombs and on the mountains he was always crying out and cutting himself with stones. 6 And when he saw Jesus from afar, he ran and fell down before him. 7 And crying out with a loud voice, he said, ***8220;What have you to do with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I adjure you by God, do not torment me.***8221; 8 For he was saying to him, ***8220;Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!***8221; 9 And Jesus asked him, ***8220;What is your name?***8221; He replied, ***8220;My name is Legion, for we are many.***8221; 10 And he begged him earnestly not to send them out of the country. 11 Now a great herd of pigs was feeding there on the hillside, 12 and they begged him, saying, ***8220;Send us to the pigs; let us enter them.***8221; 13 So he gave them permission. And the unclean spirits came out and entered the pigs; and the herd, numbering about two thousand, rushed down the steep bank into the sea and drowned in the sea.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
140 - 03-07-2021, 20:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highfive View Post
is this loser srsly upset about his rep points?
im speechless that what psychotic.

Page 7 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Vanster Suicide Watch

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
vanster suicide thread