[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

one thing i have noticed over the years is every single time i point out how you love to act like you are intellectually superior, you always follow up your next post by saying you aren't smart at all, you're average, blah blah, but then you go on pretending that you are smarter than everyone else again pretty much right away.

i find that interesting/fascinating. why do you lie more often than you tell the truth?

Because I AM intellectually superior to YOU and your friends.

I'm NOT smarter than anyone else. There is not "blah blah blah," I am maybe average, and because I've tried really hard I've learned maths, chemistry, and made myself read the Constitution, the Talmud, the bible, the book of Mormon, and the articles of confederacy.

You've never read any of those things, and the only conscription you've to rely on is a duck-duck-go search.

Because I AM intellectually superior to YOU and your friends.

I'm NOT smarter than anyone else. There is not "blah blah blah," I am maybe average, and because I've tried really hard I've learned maths, chemistry, and made myself read the Constitution, the Talmud, the bible, the book of Mormon, and the articles of confederacy.

You've never read any of those things, and the only conscription you've to rely on is a duck-duck-go search.

so you honestly believe that you're intellectually superior to me because you've read a few more books and tried really hard to learn maths? lol

math comes easily to me. i mean after all, i am a software engineer/developer. i've never had to really try hard to grasp it. still, i won't say that i'm smarter than you or intellectually superior to you, because i honestly don't really know who you are all that much, and even if i may have read a lot of books that you have not, i've never been one to say i know more than someone else because i don't have a dunning-kruger problem.

you have some major issues, and even though you believe you are smarter than me and my friends and you like to insult my intelligence, i'm not going to stoop to your level this time. you believe what you want to believe, my friend.

btw

fyi

tbch

tyvm

i didn't MAKE myself read the constitution, bible, talmud, book of moron and articles of confederacy - i CHOSE 2 do it b/c i'm just that bigly of an intellectual

ok fair play admission

i have only read like some of the book of mormon, even w/ drugs it just doesn't hit like some good old fashioned abrahamic thunder

This is all Trump's impeachment is. They just want to stick it to him one last time and wrangle precedent barring him from every holding office ever again.
But, why? All they have to do is fudge the votes again. If I've learned anything from this past election, is that elections are easier to rig than an NBA game and those are beyond easy.

The video “President Biden Reviews the Readiness of Military Troops in a Pass In Review” has 12,000 dislikes – nearly seven times the mere 1,800 likes the video garnered.

ok fair play admission

i have only read like some of the book of mormon, even w/ drugs it just doesn't hit like some good old fashioned abrahamic thunder

I'd like you to read the entire book of Mormon, then circle back.

It's not long.

math comes easily to me.

not to me. I'm a late learner, and from age 3, that hasn't changed. Math and science are hard, at least to me.
I learned mid-level math because I'm curious, not because I'm smart. I'm able to teach science and math because I'm curious.

You're neither curious nor smart, from the best that any of us can gather.
Among the people that agree with your politics, how many can you count that consider you a friend? Smart? Agreeing to take them in during a rainstorm?

I'm betting the answer is none. You've never been happy, from the best that I can tell, and from Tribes2 onward, you get some kind of dopamine drip with attempting to make others mad.

You are the doll when people look to the reason TW is dying.

In a rainstorm, I would take you in. That's one of the differences.

not to me. I'm a late learner, and from age 3, that hasn't changed. Math and science are hard, at least to me.
I learned mid-level math because I'm curious, not because I'm smart. I'm able to teach science and math because I'm curious.

You're neither curious nor smart, from the best that any of us can gather.
Among the people that agree with your politics, how many can you count that consider you a friend? Smart? Agreeing to take them in during a rainstorm?

I'm betting the answer is none. You've never been happy, from the best that I can tell, and from Tribes2 onward, you get some kind of dopamine drip with attempting to make others mad.

You are the doll when people look to the reason TW is dying.

oh lavan

that hurts so deep, man

No one is trying to hurt you.

giphy.gif

Back