[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread v2

How do you even FIND that story? :jester:

I'm not even sure which is worse - finding it yourself, or having it recommended to you by an algo

My bet is on the smartnews app; it looks at the things you read and recommends more, and I'll admit it's been throwing some crazy shit at me lately.

Off the rails: Inside the craziest meeting of the Trump presidency - Axios

It’s a real tragedy these people didn’t get 4 more years.

Lol

this is how you know that entire "story" is bullshit.

Flynn was ranting, seemingly infuriated about anyone challenging Powell, who had represented him in his recent legal battles.

Finally Herschmann had enough. "Why the fuck do you keep standing up and screaming at me?" he shot back at Flynn. "If you want to come over here, come over here. If not, sit your ass down." Flynn sat back down.

You turds really should read General Flynn's book titled Field of Fight. Oh and for extra credit go find out who is General Flynn's padawan. :lol:

Last edited:
I find if fascinating that weeks after biden took office, months after the election, that you fucking liberal fucktards are STILL reeeeing about OMB. Holy fuck, move on, you fucking twats.

its been barely one month u creationist knuckle dragger

we still get u turds screeching about hillary and obama

sit ur fat ass down

The Libs are scarred for life.
Just mention the word Trump at any time for the rest of their lives and they will be triggered.
Talk about living rent free.

I find if fascinating that weeks after biden took office, months after the election, that you fucking liberal fucktards are STILL reeeeing about OMB. Holy fuck, move on, you fucking twats.

The brainwashing they subjected themselves to worked better than anticipated.

Y'alls may be cringing at all of the politics on tw now. But tw would be dead without it. There is nothing else left.

The brainwashing they subjected themselves to worked better than anticipated.
I used to think that 9/11 was the world's greatest trauma-based mind control project ever conducted in the US but Trump... Trump being POTUS puts 9/11 to shame. People got over 9/11 pretty quick but I just don't this happening anytime soon with Trump.

Back