[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

So that pipe bomb picture was taken after the bomb had been moved to prepare it for detonation right? If not, is that instead how the bombs were hidden? That looks like a fake flag bomb if the pic show the original placement

Edit- Masterful troll Mitch - feed the children. I forgot how much smarter some liberals are. Ggs all arounds

The entire maternal side of my family historically owned coal mines in shit hole foreign nations, making money off the backs of plebs who had crooked teeth and postures.

Yo cael, sup?

22,900 national guardsmen are supporting COVID-19 response efforts in 38 states already, assisting with vaccination distribution and COVID-19 testing, among other tasks. They are administering 51,000 shots a day, Fenwick said on Friday.

Pentagon close to reaching agreement to provide around 450,000 Covid-19 vaccinations a day - CNNPolitics

+

In the past several weeks, COVID-19 distribution has faltered in many states. North Dakota, West Virginia and New Mexico, for example, have distributed more than 71% of their current supplies, while Alabama, Wisconsin and Kansas have dispensed less than 43% of theirs, according to data maintained by Becker's Hospital Review.

Active-Duty Troops May Help with Nationwide COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution | Military.com

:)

vanster is too poor and stupid to understand what a bad business arrangement looks like.

somebody has to eat the shit sandwich first. i'd rather throw US money at increased US energy efficiency than throw it at china for an extended credit line, ala great reset. to quote that little mexican girl, "can't we have both?"

she had biden's ear that's for sure

lets see what the fbi says

76J8t6x.png

yep it's insurrection

we got em boys
Pffft.

He was just making a clock for a school project like 'clock boy'. Im sure he just wanted the same praise that Ahmed Mohamed received.

Pffft.

He was just making a clock for a school project like 'clock boy'. Im sure he just wanted the same praise that Ahmed Mohamed received.

It is also good that after seeing this, he will wear the same exact outfit and shoes just so he will be identifiable.

Back