[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

is the MSM still trying to pimp the DC riot story as if it were really an insurrection? are the TW "leftists" still palaying along?

lets see what the fbi says

76J8t6x.png

yep it's insurrection

we got em boys

Jihad is performed with a pen. 40 Executive orders in the first 9 days of office.
Quote from Joe in October "you can’t [legislate] by executive action unless you’re a dictator"

Last edited:
You do realise that joining the WHO and the Paris accord are actually doing things. So actually reversing the undoing that Trump did. You get that, right?

Fighting climate change and world food poverty? Oh I dunno :rolleyes:

more like promoting long-term climate change and famine as a result of overpopulation enabled by these groups' oppression/looting of western societies 2 provide medicine and food 4 ppl who refuse 2 stop pumping out 20+ kids per couple

so ya

u don't kno u don't kno b/c u think u think

:rolleyes:

The entire male side of my family were all coal miners, going back a few generations. All died young of various cancers and lung diseases.

Mum said the greatest thing Thatcher ever did was destroy the British coal mining industry, it got Dad out of it and meant I had a chance to do something else for a living and maybe live past 70.

I do like the big open cut mines we have here in Aus though, those big trucks are awesome :sunny:

Back