[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I think this would trail off a bit if you didn't keep acting like someone told you to run home and get your fuckin shinebox.

I would think you would know by now i don't care what you think.

You're reading text bubba...you can't read inflection, tone, so anything you're adding to it past reading is just what your own little mind is adding to what you're reading...likely because its YOUR state of mind you're reading it under. Now get back over there with your girlfriends and pre-type your 'reee' and 'seething' reply

Wonder if juggs will ever realize that defending yourself makes people think you are angry. Defending yourself with paragraphs makes people think you are seething.

okay guys we lost because significantly more than half the voting population of the country thought we were fucking assholes just like the rest of the world did so let's double down on exactly the sort of racist toxicity that made them detest us that'll show them idiots that we were right all along !!

?

I'm fascinated by the mediated sociology of this all

the last mass-hysteria event of this scale was lady diana

Why aren't you as interested in your own country as you are ours? You have likely never been here, never will be and don't understand anything about whats going on here past what you're being fed by the media.

I don't understand the soy thing, is that fake media crap as to what makes a man?

I always thought that was pretty clear. Further you get away from urban centers the less likely you are to see people who go out of their way for the latest fad.

I have some areas around me if you asked for that out you might get beat up. Not much to do with right or left. Just city hipster vs everyone else and some liberals I know hate that more than anyone.

anything you're adding to it past reading is just what your own little mind is adding to what you're reading...likely because its YOUR state of mind you're reading it under.

my word, much like monkeys coming up w/ shakespeare, juggs has accidentally managed to bash out the inklings of marxist critical theory and the concept of mediated communications

the internet is a truly wonderful thing, guess juggs needs to get his red star badge now

my word, much like monkeys coming up w/ shakespeare, juggs has accidentally managed to bash out the inklings of marxist critical theory and the concept of mediated communications

the internet is a truly wonderful thing, guess juggs needs to get his red star badge now

nothing better than a coffee house philosopher on the internet. i can practically smell the weed and patchouli coming through my monitor

I'm not even talking about the illegals. A lot of them probably voted anyway. I'm talking about Americans under the age of 18.

Back