[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Juggs the fact that you take time to defend any politician be it liberal or conservative is really sad

Trump would probably make fun of you and shun you like most of maga people

He calls all his regular supporters low class behind their back

He's a billionaire new yorker he doesn't care about rural folks it's a grift

Yeah...because every other politician in D.C. is a total choirboy that completely cares about me and my family.

Yeah well now it's going to be me driving around in my artificially lifted pickup with a Biden flag on one side and a United Nations flag on the other. I'll wear a Biden ball-cap everywhere I go, and I'll do this the next 4 years and just ...wait, no I won't.

Well thats because you don't really care about this country. You would be happy with us going back to living in animal skin covered teepees or even better, turning the country over to the only group on the north american continent that didn't make it out of the stone age on their own.

Well thats because you don't really care about this country. You would be happy with us going back to living in animal skin covered teepees or even better, turning the country over to the only group on the north american continent that didn't make it out of the stone age on their own.

Juggletits is going full reeee folks. Come get your tickets, this show's gonna be YUUUUUUGEEE!!!

okay guys we lost because significantly more than half the voting population of the country thought we were fucking assholes just like the rest of the world did so let's double down on exactly the sort of racist toxicity that made them detest us that'll show them idiots that we were right all along !!

?

I'm fascinated by the mediated sociology of this all

the last mass-hysteria event of this scale was lady diana

okay guys we lost because significantly more than half the voting population of the country thought we were fucking assholes just like the rest of the world did so let's double down on exactly the sort of racist toxicity that made them detest us that'll show them idiots that we were right all along !!

?

I'm fascinated by the mediated sociology of this all

the last mass-hysteria event of this scale was lady diana

I bet you sound like a soy boy faggot in discord voice chat

Trumps presidency and it's cult like affect on less than half of the US population will be studied for decades by psychology majors.

Can't imagine how the slightly smaller half increased in size over four years. It's totally unexplainable.

Back