[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I remember leftists across the country crying in the streets in their homes on elecetion night, making instagram posts about it and for 4 years a nonstop contant barrage attacks

Yeah well now it's going to be me driving around in my artificially lifted pickup with a Biden flag on one side and a United Nations flag on the other. I'll wear a Biden ball-cap everywhere I go, and I'll do this the next 4 years and just ...wait, no I won't.

One of Biden's first controversies in office is the cybersecurity risk of bringing his Peloton to the White House. Just picture Trump trying to mount a Peloton.

One of Biden's first controversies in office is the cybersecurity risk of bringing his Peloton to the White House. Just picture Trump trying to mount a Peloton.
Does Biden even know what one is? Still not sure that guy is even aware of what happened this morning, let alone what a Peloton is or where it came from.

The guy who conducted mass voter fraud in all 50 states while campaigning from his basement and organized Antifa to infiltrate the Capitol dressed as Proud Boys has dementia again when convenient. Keep it coming.

How are those Capitol terrorists handling the feeling of being left out to dry while Trump on his way out the door pardons people like Lil Wayne, Kodak Black, and of course Steve Bannon.

What, couldn't front the cash needed to buy it? I heard it was only $2m ... paltry for defending your country right?

The guy who conducted mass voter fraud in all 50 states while campaigning from his basement and organized Antifa to infiltrate the Capitol dressed as Proud Boys has dementia again when convenient. Keep it coming.

He’s also a sleepy old man with no energy and simultaneously an extremist fascist dictator ruling with an iron fist!!

you love arguing so much that now youre making up shit to argue against.

Have you ever considered going for a walk? Or finding someone to have sex with?

[gifv]https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1351965529347674123/pu/vid/644x360/7HOsu4SrumqpajP0.mp4?tag=10[/gifv]

Back