[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

We're not leftists.

I may not like Biden, but people are accepting him as POTUS and too stupid to listen to or read the information available to them to show he and his whole family are super shady. That being said, he has the office. I won't be smacking the biden hats of children, attacking old people, beating up women who support biden. I won't be throwing a temper tantrum for the next 4 years

Only a few on the left can say the same

We're not leftists.

I may not like Biden, but people are accepting him as POTUS and too stupid to listen to or read the information available to them to show he and his whole family are super shady. That being said, he has the office. I won't be smacking the biden hats of children, attacking old people, beating up women who support biden. I won't be throwing a temper tantrum for the next 4 years

:lol:

#NotMyPresident trends on Twitter ahead of Biden inauguration

the democrat party is not a leftist party, juggs

Even AOC would be centre in the rest of the world

the only real difference between the two these days is that dems prefer the optics of pretending to care about people while the pubs prefer going after the people who get off on the idea of being seen to say fuck everyone else

94EzTpU.jpg

We're not leftists.

Stop kidding yourself you are crying worse than the liberals did during 16

Paragraphs of reeee

I can't recall any liberal here saying "rip America." It might have happened, but I can't recall it if it did.

I remember leftists across the country crying in the streets in their homes on elecetion night, making instagram posts about it and for 4 years a nonstop contant barrage attacks

Juggs the fact that you take time to defend any politician be it liberal or conservative is really sad

Trump would probably make fun of you and shun you like most of maga people

He calls all his regular supporters low class behind their back

He's a billionaire new yorker he doesn't care about rural folks it's a grift

Back