Page 8675 of 8751
JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173481 - 01-20-2021, 15:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
If the vaccine works as advertised it would alleviate the pressure on healthcare systems via lessening the severity of symptoms. It'll be a new annual shot just like the flu, and that's the end of it.
I'm hearing that you still have to wear a mask because you're still infectious even after you get the vaccine. So whats the point

Sponsored Links
cael
VeteranXV
Old
173482 - 01-20-2021, 15:18
trump rly left without pardoning the ppl he sent to the capitol after grifting the fuk out of them for 2 months

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173483 - 01-20-2021, 15:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
executive orders incoming

well, since its on a misaligned graphic on the internet, it looks totally legit.

Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
173484 - 01-20-2021, 15:18
BIGGEST INAUGURATION DURING A PANDEMIC EVERRRRR

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173485 - 01-20-2021, 15:18
Quote:
trump rly left without pardoning the ppl he sent to the capitol after grifting the fuk out of them for 2 months
I don't think you really know what 'grifting' means.

cael
VeteranXV
Old
173486 - 01-20-2021, 15:18
juggs it's real bro don't worry we're here for u

Watch Live: Biden signs executive actions on COVID, climate change, immigration and more - CBS News

800-273-8255

Last edited by cael; 01-20-2021 at 15:21..
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
173487 - 01-20-2021, 15:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
No.

We've still got to plan where to put the Trump presidential library, and what to put in it, lol.

Sometime later this month, we unseal indictments, and we'll be talking about them in here.
Nah, ur dumb, shut her down.

cael
VeteranXV
Old
173488 - 01-20-2021, 15:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
I don't think you really know what 'grifting' means.
grifting is when u tell ppl i won plz donate to me and then peace off to florida leaving them in jail

SINep
VeteranXV
Old
173489 - 01-20-2021, 15:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
You could always employ these as your own, personal standards and not apply your restriction of voting rights against their will to other patriots. But ya I see ur not a high priority liberty kinda guy.
Did I tell anyone else not to vote? Just saying without an ID to vote + voter registration there is going to be voter fraud, and my vote seems meaningless. Most "civilized" nations require ID for voting in federal elections, even Mexico.

Yes, there are some out there that can't afford the bus ride or the $17 it costs to get a state ID, but there are programs out there to help.

Gouge
VeteranXV
Old
173490 - 01-20-2021, 15:24
Packed house down in South Florida to welcome President Trump home. Police estimate 50-60K lined the streets to cheer him on. No arrest and no violence.

Meanwhile, Traitor Joe glad hands with a few ******s, ******s and scum-****s in the Cesspit of corruption known as Washington DC.

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173491 - 01-20-2021, 15:27
So I wonder if Trump has a signed pardon for himself so when anyone brings legal proceedings against him he will try to flash it like a get out of jail free card. I***8217;m waiting for the first judge to roll their eyes and dismiss it and continue proceedings.

Vir
VeteranXV
Old
173492 - 01-20-2021, 15:28
biden is driving his motorcade to the whitehouse like it's a parade, except the streets are empty

jgrange
Veteran++
Old
173493 - 01-20-2021, 15:29
Quote:
How many millions were donated to this fraud? It's unreal. I want to see what happens to Rudy. I want see more hair dye dripping down his face in front of a tribunal.

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173494 - 01-20-2021, 15:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouge View Post
Packed house down in South Florida to welcome President Trump home. Police estimate 50-60K lined the streets to cheer him on. No arrest and no violence.

Meanwhile, Traitor Joe glad hands with a few ******s, ******s and scum-****s in the Cesspit of corruption known as Washington DC.
Geez Gouge, you post like someone who gives Trump a reach around while hes mushroom deep in your colon.

-SS-
VeteranX
Old
173495 - 01-20-2021, 15:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Why? Trump is a giant spotlight that keeps the focus off of everything else. I won't be shocked when the blue checks start demanding he be reallowed on Twitter when they see their audiences thinning.
Any wonder why they are pushing an impeachment since he is out office?

Gives them at least 100 days to cover Sloppy Joe's dementia and failures.

absent
VeteranXV
Old
173496 - 01-20-2021, 15:33
Quote:
Last week, as Donald Trump watched a mob storm the Capitol, he reportedly complained that the rioters looked ***8220;low-class.***8221;

cael
VeteranXV
Old
173497 - 01-20-2021, 15:34
too bad they were too low class to pardon

in one fell swoop trump managed to round up most of the nazis and hand them over to biden

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
173498 - 01-20-2021, 15:36
MAGA woman has a breakdown over Biden being inaugurated : PublicFreakout

I***8217;m not sure if that***8217;s Jugg, havax or lemon.

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
173499 - 01-20-2021, 15:36
Well he's right on this one they did look really low class

Gouge
VeteranXV
Old
173500 - 01-20-2021, 15:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiint View Post
Geez Gouge, you post like someone who gives Trump a reach around while hes mushroom deep in your colon.
Where spit balling armchair politics here, not reminiscing your wet dreams about other men.

Page 8675 of 8751

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot