[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Can you really be mad at alec baldwin for being all about his wife?

hilaria-baldwin-mobile.jpg

Dayum.

That Hillaria story is so fucking bizarre. I'd think of it as just being another transracial story but Alec seems more enamored with his wife specifically because she's transracial.

i wouldnt be surprised if she figured that he CLEARLY lusts after salma hayek (as can be seen on 30 rock) and started putting on the accent

knowing what we know of him, seeing through this and realising she was going to this much effort to please him probably gave him a massive chubby

Well shit.

Biden IS POTUS. Who would have thought? (Duh, fucking everyone with an IQ above ambient).

wow covid cases going up since biden became president

well done

jfc what a shitshow the world is laughing at us

joe biden has the worlds worst covid outbreak on his watch, even india's not even a close second

It’s just not as fun to make fun of someone who doesn’t even know where he is or cares at all

how much adrenochrome did they have to pump him full of to get thru today

no wonder there was a crowd outside comet ping pong last night

[gifv]https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1351708717989953538/pu/vid/360x640/pEcqRTdlCf9wouKh.mp4?tag=10[/gifv]

He's not going to be able to do much at this point about Covid. I don't think the vaccine is going to be the end-all be-all in this. He's probably going to be dealing with this for a while but its just going to have to run its course

He's not going to be able to do much at this point about Covid. I don't think the vaccine is going to be the end-all be-all in this. He's probably going to be dealing with this for a while but its just going to have to run its course
If the vaccine works as advertised it would alleviate the pressure on healthcare systems via lessening the severity of symptoms. It'll be a new annual shot just like the flu, and that's the end of it.

Back