[S0) }SOOO} As it turns out, retirement doesn't actually suck balls...

you fuckin twat, theres ponds there

since theyre as shallow as you, figured you wouldnt drown

:)

Does that look like a fucking pond, seriously? And also see Burj Al Arab in the background? The 2nd most recognisable structure in Dubai, which literally everyone who has ever been here would know is also in the ocean.

Does that look like a fucking pond, seriously? And also see Burj Al Arab in the background? The 2nd most recognisable structure in Dubai, which literally everyone who has ever been here would know is also in the ocean.

hey asslips mcslappy

glad you admit you were in the kiddy pool, gj

btw, its on the edge of the ocean you ignorant limey

hey asslips mcslappy

glad you admit you were in the kiddy pool, gj

btw, its on the edge of the ocean you ignorant limey

WTF are you babbling about with this kiddy pond shit? It's the fucking ocean you brain donor. And Burj Al Arab is built on a man made island IN the ocean. Aren't there any threads running today on topics you know something about?

I want to look into kite surfing on the windy afternoons here.
Gear doesn't look cheap; I don't want to fly...

WTF are you babbling about with this kiddy pond shit? It's the fucking ocean you brain donor. And Burj Al Arab is built on a man made island IN the ocean. Aren't there any threads running today on topics you know something about?

its built on the edge of the ocean you ignorant limey dipshit

stop pretending its out there in the drink like some oil rig

and as if you were too

kiddy pond bitch :lol:

zS8O8Sd.jpg

so that puts you right around my little red boob area, am i right?

zcCXl0P.jpg

ya

being busted for playing in the kiddy pool

awkward indeed

I would have to say, given that there's an actual picture in the thread, that this is really over reaching and childish. But you keep banging on about the same old shit, it gets funnier each time you say it. Or something.

Back