Trans rights!

They kill themselves because along with having gender disorder they're also depressed and suffer from anxiety. These people are broken and we're putting them on a pedestal and pointing the finger at everyone else. Sucks for them, because they're really just being used as political pawns.

they kill themselves b/c they still have a conscience and kno that they shouldn't b perpetuating their defective genetics

it all started with macho man and the village people and it ends with the end of western civilization itself

tbh i think of trans and incel as basically the same thing

asian too

we incels hate trans

being an incel is a real problem, trannies r just attention whores looking 2 escape incel status w/ some cheat codes

and now we hate u 4 ur besmirchment of our estimable reputation

:reaper: ~normie beware ur in 4 a scare~ :reaper:

anderson knows he's watching western civilization come crashing down

anderson is cia running mockingbird from cnn and is a vanderbilt.

that gay motherfucker is heading the crash of western civilization.

we incels hate trans

being an incel is a real problem, trannies r just attention whores looking 2 escape incel status w/ some cheat codes

and now we hate u 4 ur besmirchment of our estimable reputation

:reaper: ~normie beware ur in 4 a scare~ :reaper:

i thought i killed u with a drone strike 6 weeks ago

apparently we need to send in reinforcements

penceguy get my shotgun

It's about time we have a celebratory week dedicated to trains. How much further back we would be as a nation without the invention of the train?

Don't :lol: but, I've never been on a train. Like a choo choo train. I've been on a Bart train and the train at Disneyland but other than that...

I've always wanted to take a train from Martinez, CA up to northern Canda. I think that would be awesome.

Don't :lol: but, I've never been on a train. Like a choo choo train. I've been on a Bart train and the train at Disneyland but other than that...

I've always wanted to take a train from Martinez, CA up to northern Canda. I think that would be awesome.

Same here, asl?

shit dude you havent lived - train travel is probably the best travel in the world. You can have all sorts of fun.

I've done pretty much the length and breath of England, TGV From Switzerland to Stuttgart, Sleeper cars from Bangkok to Ko Samui, Sleeper from Vientiane Laos to Bangkok on an almost deserted train (passed out from valium mostly, surprised anything was left when I woke), The Shatabdi Express-Delhi to Agra, Osaka to somewhere and back idk I was drunk/hungover, Sleeper overnight Ho Chi Minh(Saigon) to Nha Trang, Shanghai ultra fast Maglev from airport to city

Trains are really fun, you get dudes coming on selling food & drinks, you can smoke on the platform between carriages, walk around, make new friends :brows: it's great fun and you are missing out bigly.

Back