Rona has hit Biden/Harris

They don't.
they do, you're just too dumb to understand how
And you don't need or want to "slow the spread" of a virus that has a SYMPTOMATIC survival rate of 99.99%
tell that to the family and friends of the almost 1/4 million dead
More actual science for you, dipshit.
stop pretending you know anything about science or medicine. I'm pretty sure you think asphalt is a hip disease.

they do, you're just too dumb to understand how
They don't. All studies show that.

tell that to the family and friends of the almost 1/4 million dead
:rofl 1/4 million dead. What a shame that the YTD deaths in the US don't reflect that, otherwise you'd have a good argument.

stop pretending you know anything about science or medicine. I'm pretty sure you think asphalt is a hip disease.
It's not pretending. I'm learning most as I go. I just know it's bullshit, so I look for the real reasons why.

Shame the numbers don't match up to that.

Well, then look at paper with clearer crayon writing. those are CDC numbers

Literally yours and other liberals' own posts in support of your argument. Pay attention.
stop using big words you don't understand, like liberal

So are you saying that the sources that you guys are linking are all wrong?
I don't know what everyone else is linking. im looking at the cdc

oooo I like this one^^^^
and don't forget to factor in population growth...
Flash is getting paid!!!

Show me the YTD deaths currently that are ~200k higher than the past several years.

With-And-Without-COVID.png

Lol, Validuz still calls anyone who disagrees with him a liberal as if political leaning at all is relevant to the Covid debate. It is not, anti-maskers are not all right leaning and Pro Maskers are not all left leaning. You either believe masks help or you do not. Like with everything nowadays you can find a “study” or “expert” to align with you want to believe.

How’s the Anti-Mask hill you’re on today?

Lol, Validuz still calls anyone who disagrees with him a liberal as if political leaning at all is relevant to the Covid debate. It is not, anti-maskers are not all right leaning and Pro Maskers are not all left leaning. You either believe masks help or you do not. Like with everything nowadays you can find a “study” or “expert” to align with you want to believe.
If you're for advocating making masks illegal to not wear, or okay with businesses/people being fined for not using them, or allowing businesses to refuse people over it, you're a leftist [read: fascist].

I want to see actual data, not a low-res graph with double indicators on the same months. However, I'm too lazy to do it myself because the virus is a joke. Quick glance at the blurry graph suggests that's not even half of 200k, which means 200k is a nonsense number. It's also not taking into account how many elderly aren't going to hospitals to get care (or others) because they're afraid. I'd bet money that natural deaths are higher as well because of the panic.

With that said, I'm too lazy to look it up myself at this point so I'll concede for now. I'll wait until the end of year when we have a nice, clear total with no ridiculous predictions or number fudging.

If you're for advocating making masks illegal to not wear, or okay with businesses/people being fined for not using them, or allowing businesses to refuse people over it, you're a leftist [read: fascist].

I want to see actual data, not a low-res graph with double indicators on the same months. However, I'm too lazy to do it myself because the virus is a joke. Quick glance at the blurry graph suggests that's not even half of 200k, which means 200k is a nonsense number. It's also not taking into account how many elderly aren't going to hospitals to get care (or others) because they're afraid. I'd bet money that natural deaths are higher as well because of the panic.

With that said, I'm too lazy to look it up myself at this point so I'll concede for now. I'll wait until the end of year when we have a nice, clear total with no ridiculous predictions or number fudging.

Then take your ass out to the CDC website where that graphic came from. Those arent prediction numbers, those are weekly YTD numbers

I read this and can't help but wonder how long it took you to create the world in which you live. Just the maintenance alone must be exhausting.

Wearing a mask helps prevent the spread of airborne illnesses.
Fuck masks I want to see people's facial expressions, and fuck masks because of illegal activity.
I will wear a mask inside a business for now, especially in lines?
I will not put on a mask inbetween bites of food at a restaurant
I hope this isn't the new norm; it's anti-social.
Vulnerable people should wear extra heavy duty masks,,, i don't know what those are because I don't feelz at risk.. but WHO doesn't know or help

Then take your ass out to the CDC website where that graphic came from. Those arent prediction numbers, those are weekly YTD numbers
I asked for numbers, not a shit blurry graph. There should be at least a clear 200k+ deaths added so far this year. I'm not the one who is making 200k claims, so why would I look it up again, and when I looked it up a couple months ago, the deaths were only several thousand ahead of last year (and yes, I know CDC has a couple week lag/delay). I fully expect a good bit of people to die from just COVID, but I also expect some to die because they're afraid to leave the house, let alone go to the hospital. This is reality. So if the numbers aren't up by at LEAST 200k, it's a farce and almost no one is dying. If anything, mask-wearing, fear-mongering, and loss of economy world-wide caused infinitely more deaths than coronavirus did.

Also, "experts" were claiming there'd be a million if people weren't wearing their masks in the US by now.

I read this and can't help but wonder how long it took you to create the world in which you live. Just the maintenance alone must be exhausting.
:rofl: What an oblivious a hypocrite.

Wearing a mask helps prevent the spread of airborne illnesses.
They really don't though.

Last edited:
I don't know who you think you are to take a shot at anyone over intellect Full Sail. You apparently don't even grasp the concept of how a shower curtain works

Back