Page 3 of 34
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
41 - 10-14-2020, 23:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Trump with a bible pic. He sure knows how to use that.
He sure does. Press play and you will find out why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy2Mjxk9ZSU

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 10-14-2020 at 23:57..
Sponsored Links
Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
42 - 10-15-2020, 00:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
What makes your religion more "right" than the others?
I'm not religious, but the answer is "faith".

It's another way of saying, "I don't know for sure, and it probably can't be objectively proven right now, but I choose to believe."

Not to be confused with "blind faith".

**** Tapatalk by the way. How are you still using that ****? What is this, 2005?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
43 - 10-15-2020, 04:50
Quote:
Religious people are weak. The worst people on earth. People like Tehvul who have spent 40 years being deplorable scumbags and then get religious because they think it's gonna save them are the weakest ****s in existence but they think they're strong. Face up to who you are.

Ricky Gervais said it best when asked what he thinks happens when he dies - "same thing that happened for the 13 billion years before I was born, life just carries on without me in it".
What I find totally ironic is that if the people of your country ever found this post they would hang you by your ****ing pathetic small balls until you were dead and then they would **** your wife and your virgin daughter over and over again right next to your dead body.

Gg dubai

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
44 - 10-15-2020, 04:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
What I find totally ironic is that if the people of your country ever found this post they would hang you by your ****ing pathetic small balls until you were dead and then they would **** your wife and your virgin daughter over and over again right next to your dead body.

Gg dubai
Yeah that's not irony though. You American by any chance?

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
45 - 10-15-2020, 04:58
Quote:
Yeah that's not irony though. You American by any chance?
Well if it's not true, then tell me the email address of your boss and let me send that message directly to them.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
46 - 10-15-2020, 05:02
Quote:
Well if it's not true, then tell me the email address of your boss and let me send that message directly to them.
I didn't say it wasn't true. I said it wasn't irony.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
47 - 10-15-2020, 05:08
Quote:
i submit that no one on this Earth knows for certain about any of it, even if they claim they do, so why bother trying to answer this thread? believe in what you want to believe, have faith in what you want to have faith in, leave everyone else alone. thanks.
That makes sense. I'm merely curious by individual as to what about your particular religion seems more true than others

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
48 - 10-15-2020, 05:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post

Cliffs: These discussions are a waste of time.
Agreed, but at least more interesting than the political threads which are an even bigger waste of time.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
49 - 10-15-2020, 05:39
falhawk why are you so stuck on this 8th grade cafeteria gotcha? smarter people than you have been religious, and smarter people than you have been irreligious too.

the religions that survived for 2-5 millennia didn't do so by random chance, they made it the same way everyone else did: survival, i.e. competition. it is self-evident that they are the best. judaism did so by picking rules that actually worked at a time when other religions were doing stupid **** like sacrificing their own children. christianity did so through proselytization. islam through unification of religion and government.

if you want to know about religion and the history thereof there are plenty of resources out there. i can help you find some if you want. otherwise i wouldn't worry about it, you don't really know what you're talking about. you're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie.

Last edited by bowl of blood; 10-15-2020 at 05:41..
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
50 - 10-15-2020, 05:47
Harsh but accurate.

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
51 - 10-15-2020, 05:50
and to give you a more specific answer, the religious are aware of concepts like "metaphor" "perception" "subjectivity". the wisest and most religious person in my life, my grandmother, was a devout roman catholic who made waves in the local diocese in the 50s and 60s for hosting church women united, an organization that does exactly what the name says across all christian denominations.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
52 - 10-15-2020, 05:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
the wisest and most religious person in my life, my grandmother, was a devout roman catholic who made waves in the local diocese in the 50s and 60s for hosting church women united, an organization that does exactly what the name says across all christian denominations.
she sounds like a truly awful nazi. glad she won't have anything to do with south africa and tribalwar.com, thankfully

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
53 - 10-15-2020, 05:55
what's the south africa connection did i miss something?

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
54 - 10-15-2020, 06:10
another reason a person might believe their own religion is true without questioning others would be something called the wars of religion. this event happened in the 17th century across europe when every gay weeb was making up his own christian denomination and they all kept massacring and exiling each other and going to war against other kingdoms and dumb **** like that.

at the end of many pointless deaths a little known document called the peace of westphalia was created to say okay this is the border that every religion has to stay in and if any one of you *****es steps out of line you get ****smashed got it?

you went to high school right?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
55 - 10-15-2020, 06:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
the religious are aware of concepts like "metaphor" "perception" "subjectivity".
Bingo. For example. The Christian Bible is a metaphorical masterpiece. Can literally rebuild civilization with what is contained within it. The trick is understanding how to read it.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
56 - 10-15-2020, 06:21
Allegory

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
57 - 10-15-2020, 06:23
Hermeneutics.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
58 - 10-15-2020, 06:25
Also a proper evaluation of Neoplatonism and Gnosticism will help the seeker of self attain a better understanding of the work of the Demiurge as it is well known Neoplatonism and Gnosticism were extremely influential in the development of what would later become the Christian Faith.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 10-15-2020, 06:25
Dianetics

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
60 - 10-15-2020, 06:29
LRH was a modern scammer. What us adults are talking about is very ancient.

Page 3 of 34

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page To the tw religious ppl

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
hitlet's n word , vanster chokes women