Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Midair
Reload this Page Midair: CE July 2020 Updates
Page 2 of 3
ColBlair
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 08-23-2020, 18:33
We're mostly communicating to players about updates through discord. Occasionally reddit too. Working on a more permanent solution for the website - I'll be sure to keep you updated on when that's live if you're still wanting to engage in this thread here.

Sponsored Links
spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
22 - 08-23-2020, 19:57
you banned everyone from the dang official forum for asking for simple changes

on this forum ppl arent gonna ban anyone but you'll probably get criticized in public badly if you try to take over the tribes 1 forum tribes talk with midair news

2:37
Veteran4
Old
23 - 08-23-2020, 20:18
No you will get told you have aids

ColBlair
VeteranXX
Old
24 - 08-23-2020, 23:32
Sorry dare / 237 - I believe you're both once again forgetting (or unable to comprehend) that this is a new game, a successor to the original Midair.
Whatever happened on Archetype Studios forums has nothing to do with us. Do you think Tribes 1 & 2 are the same game? At least they were both Dynamix... we're even further removed than those two games were.

Veteran4
Old
25 - 08-23-2020, 23:35
Your game is quake with worse graphics and even worse player base.

Veteran4
Old
26 - 08-23-2020, 23:35
actually that's offensive to quake...as that had a bigger fan base when computers took up the whole space of a sports stadium..

Last edited by 2:37; 08-23-2020 at 23:39..
ColBlair
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 08-24-2020, 00:00
So we're also developing both duel mode and a team rabbit like mode as well - both have been widely requested by the community and we're looking forward to showing that off in the future.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 08-24-2020, 06:45
looks like the exact same game with the exact same crowd marketing it and the exact same problems as midair

like literally nothing changed

ColBlair
VeteranXX
Old
29 - 08-24-2020, 09:00
Sorry you must be looking at the wrong game as it's a brand new team (bar 2-3 people)

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
30 - 08-24-2020, 10:59
you literally modded an already dead game and are trying to market it on tw

please read this thread for further marketing details congrats mabel ur a ****ing ****** with a huge ego thanks for ruining midair - t:a #2 by spockhammer - TribalWar Forums

Veteran4
Old
31 - 08-24-2020, 19:04
you modified a **** game that was never popular when even heavily funded could only draw the same 15 people...what do you think the result of modifying that already **** game is going to be?

ColBlair
VeteranXX
Old
32 - 08-24-2020, 19:04
Sorry but once again, you are referring to the old game...

Veteran4
Old
33 - 08-24-2020, 19:29
No i believe we said you were modifying that same **** game..

ColBlair
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 08-24-2020, 19:41
Yeah we modified that game into something people are enjoying playing, thank you for allowing me to clarify that statement.

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 08-25-2020, 03:34
it really isnt a new game CB its a game patch on an already dead game that you're trying to muscle in to tw and it wont even work

ColBlair
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 08-25-2020, 09:57
You say that, and yet there's been numerous people from TW signing up and getting keys and trying it. One had their first go today.

Veteran4
Old
37 - 08-25-2020, 18:07
Let's mention he tried it for 3 minutes vomited violently.. caught aids.. then left...and is now in a hot water shower trying to irradicate the raped feeling he got from asking for the key...

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
38 - 08-25-2020, 18:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColBlair View Post
You say that, and yet there's been numerous people from TW signing up and getting keys and trying it. One had their first go today.

i spent 10k on the first midair buying people keys. i don't think there was one person who retained interest.

ColBlair
VeteranXX
Old
39 - 08-25-2020, 22:27
Yeah original Midair was a big disappointment for a lot of people - it's been good to see some of those people coming back to give Midair:CE a shot though.

It's def understandable some people will be bitter about what happened with the original game.. the intro to my montage from OG midair was a complete meme of all the problems / bad decisions they'd made, so I felt that too... it's def a surprise to me that I find myself now on a team trying to turn that game around into something good. And whether you believe it's good now or not (obv I know your opinions) there's certainly been plenty of people enjoying it - so whether it ends up becoming financially successful is almost irrelevant to most of us now... we're having fun, as are the many people we're playing with

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
40 - 08-26-2020, 05:16
okay im glad you're having fun just please be realistic that this game will most likely not catch on here and annexing the tribes 1 forum tribes talk is annoying

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Midair
Reload this Page Midair: CE July 2020 Updates

Social Website Bullshit