Black Lives Matter

More.
rcEfCHu.jpg

The Dixie Chicks changed their name...

:boohoo:

Thank god that Jersey Mikes thing is a troll, although you'd think it would be real in this climate.

I stop using businesses that parrot communist propaganda.

Thank god that Jersey Mikes thing is a troll, although you'd think it would be real in this climate.

I stop using businesses that parrot communist propaganda.

Ooops, should have added that. Edited*

Side note: Not a big fan of the place. Their Philly Cheese is just OK.
I should try their meatball I guess.

personally jersey mikes is my favorite mass-market sandwich shop and im not home enough to be picky on whether or not theyre into nigger shit and i should support them or not

I'm an adult, and to any adult who existed before this "black lives matter" nonsense, BLM stands for Bureau of Land Management.

They couldn't have picked a more boring extant acronym to piggyback onto.

If you break your arm and go to the doctor, and the doctor says “all your bones matter, not just your arm.” You’re gonna look at them stupid because yes, all your bones matter but they are fine, your arm needs attention rn.
BLM is that arm, saying all lives matter is redundant.

This forum exhibits unnecessary racist rhetoric and bigotry. Free speech should elevate your thinking and speech, what a waste.

Grow up.

The implication that "black lives" are somehow more significantly broken and more deserving of everyone else's attention right now is, itself, racist.

Nice job, bigot.

The implication that "black lives" are somehow more significantly broken and more deserving of everyone else's attention right now is, itself, racist.

Nice job, bigot.
So... pointing out that cops are racist is racist?

Show favor to the nigrow and he will not learn righteousness. Still pimp, still whore, still a f up. End of thread
Exactly. They've been given high level jobs and still screw it up. No matter what is done, it's not enough, doesn't end racism. Same goes for Muslims and terrorism. Obama was president, gave pallets of money to Iran, nothing changed until Trump killed the terrorist. The idea of reparations won't change anything, it doesn't work, in fact it makes things worse. It's welfare from the start.

Back