Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate by SeVeReD - Page 34 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate
Page 34 of 826
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
661 - 06-07-2020, 22:25
bro shut up

Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
662 - 06-08-2020, 01:01
Biden poll: Former Vice-President hits a milestone Hillary Clinton never did: 50% majority support - CNNPolitics

****ing cnn

They have no shame whatsoever.

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
663 - 06-08-2020, 11:19
This will be an identical election to 2016.

Everything on the news is going to tell everyone that Biden has it in the bag.

Half of the country will be absolutely convinced that there is no way Biden could lose.

Then the vote will take place, and those people will realize they have been lied to... again... and enter a state of shock and bewilderment.

You can literally just keep lying to people the same way again and again and again and they never pick up on it.

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
664 - 06-08-2020, 11:24
The 2016 election is already decided. History says Hillary Clinton wins. - The Washington Post

Hillary Clinton will win. But what kind of president will she be? | Martin Kettle | Opinion | The Guardian

Election 2016: Hillary Clinton looks poised to lock it up - POLITICO

See? Everyone knows Hilary has it in the bag.

We, the media, have prophetic powers every 4 years. We know the person we want to win has a 100% chance of winning.

Gonna be another huge shock to everyone that non-loudmouthed individuals that don't scream and cry on the internet about their opinions have the same voting power as those who do. Who knew?

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
665 - 06-08-2020, 11:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pumpkin King View Post

Half of the country will be absolutely convinced that there is no way Biden could lose.

Then the vote will take place, and those people will realize they have been lied to... again... and enter a state of shock and bewilderment.

You can literally just keep lying to people the same way again and again and again and they never pick up on it.
They still cry RussiaRussiaRussia and claim the Mueller report/Steele bogus report is fact on TV. Fake Media is blatantly lying to the World, not just the US. CNN isn't American; they are globalist found in most every country/airport of the world. Review and Revoke Fake Media licences now.

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
666 - 06-08-2020, 11:39
Yeah, we should have our president, Hilary Clinton, crack down on all these people...

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
667 - 06-08-2020, 11:43
Is there some reasone you felt the need to ree here an create an entire new thread for it?

joe biden's ascent is because the onion made him funny

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
668 - 06-08-2020, 12:08
Quote:

I wouldn't jump to this conclusion too fast.

In 2016 the Social Media giants were smacked in the face with the realization that independent media talking heads had major influence. The likes of Mark Dice, Steven Crowder, Tim Poole, and Dave Rubin.

They have since fixed their algorithm to shadow ban, de-rank, and demonetize these individuals to shield the sheep minds from any other point of views. Simultaneously they are shifting the 'next up' to send you to MSM videos which is moving away from any thought outside of the major networks.

And its getting bad.

I see it every day on facebook. This was posted by one of my liberal friends:

Wait... I was told that minority groups were/are getting ravished by the covid-19 in disproportionate numbers vs whites and that the covid was racist in that regard.

COVID-19 in Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups

But now its okay to have 200k gather to fight fake institutionalized racism and if the Covid does break out, its white peoples fault for going to the bar last week?

This brings to mind a George Orwell quote:

Quote:
Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.
I'm old enough to remember when liberal talking heads were saying:

-Our children couldn't hold graduation/proms.
-No wakes for funerals.
-Cancel your vacations.
-Cancel your weddings.
-Church is bad.
-Protests would spread the covid.
-Small business must close to protect us.

We are witnessing the power of big tech before our very eyes. Trump is painted as a racist and any effort to portray any other point of view is blocked:

Facebook, Instagram join Twitter in removing Trump campaign videos over copyright complaints

At the same time, you have liberal professors testifying to congress stating that big tech can move 2.6 to 15 million votes.

Quote:
"In 2020, there are 15 million votes on the line that can be shifted without peoples knowledge if all major tech companies are on the same page without leaving any paper trail.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNvgl38TLvI

We are living this reality right now.

And the voices fight back against are being banned/de-ranked/silenced.

It's truly sad to watch.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
669 - 06-08-2020, 12:10
watching oma turn into tele

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
670 - 06-08-2020, 12:18
OneManArmy

do u ever pick up an actual local news paper and read it? find out whats actually happening in your local community other than just guzzling high fructose bull**** from Tucker or Bongino?

its like were in a golden age of bull**** nonsense

turn off the national news

Risuli
VeteranXX
Old
671 - 06-08-2020, 12:19
Quote:
As is being proven daily by POTUS.

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
672 - 06-08-2020, 12:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
OneManArmy

do u ever pick up an actual local news paper and read it? find out whats actually happening in your local community other than just guzzling high fructose bull**** from Tucker or Bongino?

its like were in a golden age of bull**** nonsense
Says the cross eye retarded dog that consumes Tervor Noah as his only source of news.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
673 - 06-08-2020, 12:26
i honestly dont watch trevor sorry fam

next time u go to get toilet paper, buy a few local papers and read them

they are all going under they could use the support

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
674 - 06-08-2020, 12:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrojanMan421 View Post
Is there some reasone you felt the need to ree here an create an entire new thread for it?

joe biden's ascent is because the onion made him funny
I did it to upset you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risuli View Post
As is proven by every president ever...
Fixed. ^

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
675 - 06-08-2020, 13:43
eh when the vegas line moves into biden territory i'll still put my money on trump

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
676 - 06-08-2020, 13:57
Quote:
The 2016 election is already decided. History says Hillary Clinton wins. - The Washington Post

Hillary Clinton will win. But what kind of president will she be? | Martin Kettle | Opinion | The Guardian

Election 2016: Hillary Clinton looks poised to lock it up - POLITICO

See? Everyone knows Hilary has it in the bag.

We, the media, have prophetic powers every 4 years. We know the person we want to win has a 100% chance of winning.

Gonna be another huge shock to everyone that non-loudmouthed individuals that don't scream and cry on the internet about their opinions have the same voting power as those who do. Who knew?
So i dug into the CNN poll being pushed and currently trending on twitter. Here is what I found:

Methodology clearly states that blacks were over sampled. This will always result in a boost for dems.

On top of the over sampling, here you can see dems were (like normal) oversampled in whole by 7%.

This question i found most revealing. Its not that these people support Biden, but hate trump.

I'm not a poll expert, but oversampling leading to skewed results... Yea, almost every poll looked like this in 2016.

Edit: Source - CNN Poll

TrojanMan421
VeteranXX
Old
677 - 06-08-2020, 14:47
good post, and appreciate you clarifying the backend
but we all know these polls are bull****

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
678 - 06-08-2020, 19:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
So i dug into the CNN poll being pushed and currently trending on twitter. Here is what I found:

Methodology clearly states that blacks were over sampled. This will always result in a boost for dems.

On top of the over sampling, here you can see dems were (like normal) oversampled in whole by 7%.

This question i found most revealing. Its not that these people support Biden, but hate trump.

I'm not a poll expert, but oversampling leading to skewed results... Yea, almost every poll looked like this in 2016.
Dang, that is some srs groundwork. Well done.

Everyone already knew it was bologna, but still nice to see.

CNN is kinda the bologna king at this point.

As for the "don't support Biden, just hate trump", that is what the whole election will pivot on.

2020 election ballot gonna look like this:

*Checkbox* 1) I like Trump. He do good job.

*Checkbox* 2) I hate Trump's face and wish any number of evils upon him.

Those are your actual ballot options in 2020. ^

The Pumpkin King
VeteranXX
Old
680 - 06-08-2020, 20:09
I have friends and family that lean very heavily to the left.

I listen to their opinions on politics a lot.

None of them like Biden.

I don't think anyone does.

I've never heard anyone even talk about him ever really. He's just a blip. He doesn't do much of anything. Mostly he just leans over to his ear piece where a voice says "Hey Biden, you gotta wear a mask..."

That's the thing though, they would prefer a blip or a mannequin to the herald of all evil racist, fascist, ignorant, incestuous, lying, manipulative, violent, poorly mannered, authoritarian, anti-gay, woman-hating, representative of the patriarchy.

Makes me ponder a reality where people vote for a leader that they actually want to see win.

Page 34 of 826

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
biden is a pedo , blackpeople's tip jar empty , corrupt asshole , cybertrump 2077 , i would still fuck twiggy , kamala kocksucker kween (kkk) , kill yourself midxe , kys midge , lawndart needs ssris , lemon is malding , loser biden loser thread , pissfans sad , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , qteam is q , reggs fucks his sister , severed is mentally ill , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰ , suddenly biden syndrome , teh not q , tehvul is q , _nico soaks philip