[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

well seems u got every situation covered and thought through locked air tight if only we were all so razor sharp on our rollerblades

maybe we live in 2 distinctly different cultures

maybe that is all we are asking for

two separate places to live

don't worry u can beg to live in the black hood

we will let u

and they better be running at least 28 miles and casing houses as they go along the route.

YUTES LOVE RUNNING

EXha5adUMAAwrD9

EXha5fUUwAAPcI1

more than jogging last I checked

Biden is such a moron. Blames Trump for the economy because people have to stay at home. Then this window licker says Trump should have acted faster while claiming xenophobia when Trump first closed down travel from China.

hurrrrrrrrrr

Biden is such a moron. Blames Trump for the economy because people have to stay at home. Then this window licker says Trump should have acted faster while claiming xenophobia when Trump first closed down travel from China.

hurrrrrrrrrr

critical theory crux part of cultural marxist ideology

next big blue shitties will demand trillions more in bailouts for unemployment, on top of the 10 Billion Cali just got for that, while also refusing to let anyone return to work, or open their small businesses, and will also bitch about how high the DEBT/DEFICITS are going to be at the end of the year.

give em what they want and you might pay a higher issue than telling them to just fuck off and get fucked........Trump needs to learn that lesson sooner rather than later.

critical theory crux part of cultural marxist ideology

next big blue shitties will demand trillions more in bailouts for unemployment, on top of the 10 Billion Cali just got for that, while also refusing to let anyone return to work, or open their small businesses, and will also bitch about how high the DEBT/DEFICITS are going to be at the end of the year.

give em what they want and you might pay a higher issue than telling them to just fuck off and get fucked........Trump needs to learn that lesson sooner rather than later.

wasnt our resident lefties bragging cali had a budget surplus?

y need the fed loot?

Remember all those Trajanman420 comments about dumb hicks with guns going to get us all sick and die about them at MI capital last week?

That if black men did this they would be shot on the spot

ajiQN7wM

those people apparently STFU for now

have nothing to say

yeah, but I never said that
I said that those hicks were using similar tactics to black lives matter, which they were
*i even commended them on wearing ppe

you (and alot of tw righties) often like to conflate tw progressives with the dnc and national media positions which is generally off

I support the dnc and whoeever the local union supports I check dnc blue straight when I vote

(Unless open society recommends a judge then i vote 4 Soros :boogie:)

wasnt our resident lefties bragging cali had a budget surplus?

y need the fed loot?

ya know money matters are messy matters but
per capita
blue states suck more than red states
go ahead prove me wrong
cause i don't really remember and i ain't goin' to justify it and look it up 'cause i don't care about that argument except to make you read this

Back