Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate by SeVeReD - Page 18 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate
Page 18 of 826
lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
341 - 04-13-2020, 19:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
some1 doesn't know how wheel of fortune works

Sponsored Links
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
342 - 04-14-2020, 17:21
Ron Johnson Says Hunter Biden-Burisma Report Will Go Public â***8364;***732;Sometime this Summerâ***8364;***8482; | National Review

Quote:
***8220;I***8217;ve got staff that have been devoted to that and they***8217;re working on that stuff from home,***8221; Johnson said. ***8220;We ***8212; and I ***8212; can walk and chew gum at the same time here. This is not taking up massive amounts of staff time.***8221;

Johnson***8217;s probe, which has been sidelined since last month, is examining how D.C.-based consulting firm Blue Star Strategies attempted to ***8220;leverage Hunter Biden***8217;s role as a board member of Burisma to gain access to, and potentially influence matters at, the State Department***8221; regarding investigations into Burisma, the Ukrainian gas company whose board Hunter Biden sat on.
Joe and Piggy
'Stop talking about the children!!!'

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
343 - 04-14-2020, 17:22
I can't wait for cael to rush to his defense.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
344 - 04-14-2020, 17:30
he's a great businessman, sharp instincts !

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
345 - 04-14-2020, 17:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FGx5t_soTc

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
346 - 04-22-2020, 22:35
Bouncing back all the way from page 3
Speculation that Joe Biden would tap Michelle Obama

8 More Years of Obama? Michael Walsh Predicts Biden Will Resign After Picking Michelle Obama as VP - We Love Trump

Then when Joe bows out, she becomes prez and brings her husband in as VP...

Constitution says you can't run for president more than twice,,,
but it doesn't say you can't be president more than twice.

MasterGnr
VeteranXX
Old
347 - 04-22-2020, 22:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post

8 More Years of Obama? Michael Walsh Predicts Biden Will Resign After Picking Michelle Obama as VP - We Love Trump

Then when Joe bows out, she becomes prez and brings her husband in as VP...

Constitution says you can't run for president more than twice,,,
but it doesn't say you can't be president more than twice.
It actually says no more than 10 years in there somewhere.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
348 - 04-22-2020, 22:52
Hmm I don't see Michael's name in there:
(i think it needs to be a surprise)
Joe Biden says he will name running mate selection committee by May 1

Quote:
Biden has publicly pledged that his running mate will be a woman, with many advisers around him pushing for a woman of color.

Among the top names on his short list are Sens. Kamala Harris of California, Catherine Cortez Masto of Nevada, Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts and Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham, Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms, Rep. Val Demings of Florida and former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
349 - 04-22-2020, 23:31
if its stacey abrams i will actually renounce my US citizenship

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
351 - 04-23-2020, 07:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
if its stacey abrams i will actually renounce my US citizenship
I don't get why he painted himself into a corner. Biden is so old that people have to consider his VP would likely be President, and will certainly be the candidate for 2024. Kamala dropped out before a single vote and was the only one to go after Biden. Warren lost her own state to Biden and brings nothing to the ticket. Abrams is polarizing and lost her only notable election. Klobuchar is the only one who might add something, she could probably deliver Minnesota, but she's unexciting and unappealing, not to mention abusive. If he goes complete unknown, it's a Palin problem, made even worse by the fact that voters will need to see them as ready to be President immediately. It was incredibly stupid to virtue signal.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
352 - 04-23-2020, 11:01
It's like the DNC doesn't even want the Presidency this time around. The only way it makes sense is to have Michael come sweeping in out of the blue to 'surprise and energize' libtards.

The only people who want Biden are our enemies, both within the USA nation and without.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/osa...fied-docs-show

Usama bin Laden wanted to kill Obama so 'totally unprepared' Biden would be president, declassified docs show

Quote:
***8220;The reason for concentrating on them is that Obama is the head of infidelity and killing him automatically will make [Vice President] Biden take over the presidency," bin Laden wrote to a top deputy. "Biden is totally unprepared for that post, which will lead the U.S. into a crisis. As for Petraeus, he is the man of the hour ... and killing him would alter the war's path" in Afghanistan.

RamataKahn
VeteranXX
Old
353 - 04-23-2020, 12:09
Michelle Obama has already stated she will not run for VP.

OneManArmy
VeteranXV
Old
354 - 04-23-2020, 12:13
shes a smart tranny

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
355 - 04-23-2020, 16:24
Did she say she wont run? Had not heard but I hope it's true.

First Lady is a very easy position to be liked in. Not much heat. It's so ****ing obvious she hates white people. I think a lot of those angry black woman comments will sink her.

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
356 - 04-23-2020, 18:52
She's not proud to be an american and hates being in the whitehouse. **** her

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
357 - 04-24-2020, 19:57
Biden should bring this up.
Jared Kushner's China Deal Nets Trump's Son-In-Law $400 Million

Quote:
Kushner, has bagged more than $400 million deal with Chinese company Anbang Insurance Group. The prominent Chinese firm will invest in the Kushners***8217; marquee Manhattan office tower at 666 Fifth Avenue, reported Bloomberg Monday.

In 2007, at the age of 26 years, Kushner had bought 666 Fifth Avenue for what was then a record-setting $1.8 billion.
How that doesn't bother people a bit more... optics at least, jeez I know the story

Quote:
The proposed partnership is also seeking additional investors through a controversial federal program, EB-5, which rewards wealthy foreign investors with green cards. A White House spokesman told Bloomberg that Kushner will recuse himself from subjects such as the EB-5 visa program.
I wonder why Biden might steer away from this topic...

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
358 - 04-24-2020, 20:01
Quote:
She's about 50 years too old for him

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
359 - 04-24-2020, 20:07
Quote:
Biden should bring this up.
Jared Kushner's China Deal Nets Trump's Son-In-Law $400 Million

How that doesn't bother people a bit more... optics at least, jeez I know the story

I wonder why Biden might steer away from this topic...
it is beyond disgusting

and the bar is so low yet we still see people fighting over it

whether we leave the keys of the country to Hunter Biden or Jard Kushner

I mean if these are my two options and only two options guess which choice I am going with?

option C and I don't even know what that is

this next part involves the UK but works either way for this comparison

The English question: Young are less proud to be English - BBC News

the further you are away from the Capital, who the country serves, will eventually transform the entire nation into........the more proud you were of your History that the people from London want to forever to away with.

Sounds a lot like LA/NY/CHI etc.......

I am not part of their country anymore. That is all I do know moving forward.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
360 - 04-25-2020, 01:36
Quote:
Clip surfaces of Biden accuser Tara Reade's mother phoning into 'Larry King Live' in 1993 alluding to claim]
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cli...-assault-claim

Sup MSM? Every time there is a hint of scandal about a republican you go wall to wall coverage. Why so quiet now? Like this **** isn't going to come out and spread around.

Page 18 of 826

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
biden is a pedo , blackpeople's tip jar empty , corrupt asshole , cybertrump 2077 , i would still fuck twiggy , kamala kocksucker kween (kkk) , kill yourself midxe , kys midge , lawndart needs ssris , lemon is malding , loser biden loser thread , pissfans sad , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , qteam is q , reggs fucks his sister , severed is mentally ill , shark-jump⁹⁰⁰⁰ , suddenly biden syndrome , teh not q , tehvul is q , _nico soaks philip