Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV
Page 53 of 1425
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1041 - 03-12-2020, 01:35
china can't even build a hotel to hold coronavirus victims without it collapsing.

Sponsored Links
Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
1042 - 03-12-2020, 01:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
please use the other corona thread for little orange man politics debates. this thread is for serious medical scientific and public health discussion of the virus as you can see from the technical title.
fool should have locked the ofn corona thread long ago.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1043 - 03-12-2020, 02:02
damn how is everyone else able to run tests so quick, we did 10,000 tests total while South Korea does 10,000 a day

they barely even screened people at airports, only direct flights from 3 countries at 20 airports, no wonder almost every state has cases now

must be all the maga !

Last edited by cael; 03-12-2020 at 02:06..
Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
1044 - 03-12-2020, 02:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Italy and Korea populations pale in comparison to the US.
anyone who ever uses this as an argument for anything wants me to reach through the monitor and punch them repeatedly saying "per capita"

hi flash how r u 2day

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1045 - 03-12-2020, 02:51
koreans r some of the most dishonest ppl on the planet
i would immediately doubt they've tested anyone lol

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
1046 - 03-12-2020, 03:15
Democrats/Leftists still trying to spin this as Trumps fault...

... hey, did you know that 1000 American's died before Obama released a single dollar to combat Swine Flu when it struck?

Last edited by Hellsfury; 03-12-2020 at 03:28..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
1047 - 03-12-2020, 04:13
Have a guy on leave from work at the moment, has spent a month in Singapore. They are wondering what to do when he returns in two weeks.
I made the suggestion that we allow him straight back to work as the sooner we all catch it and get it over with the better.

I would rather get in early while the hospitals still have beds.

Not sure what the owners thought of that to be honest.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1048 - 03-12-2020, 07:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus View Post
fool should have locked the ofn corona thread long ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBHDVxl9r7o

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
1049 - 03-12-2020, 08:31
I'm actually pretty sure that I've had it already.

Felt like **** for a couple of days last week, basically just crawled into bed each day as soon as I got home from work. Felt dizzy and just shattered, not quite feverish but just like before I came down with H1N1 last year but it didn't develop any further this time. Wife and kid felt about the same for a few days as well.

Now, having seen Tom Hank's experience "We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too." I'm thinking it might have been it, hopefully it was and I'm all done with that ****.

Last edited by ArakAtak; 03-12-2020 at 08:34..
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
1050 - 03-12-2020, 08:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
Have a guy on leave from work at the moment, has spent a month in Singapore. They are wondering what to do when he returns in two weeks.
I made the suggestion that we allow him straight back to work as the sooner we all catch it and get it over with the better.

I would rather get in early while the hospitals still have beds.

Not sure what the owners thought of that to be honest.
Probably that you're a ****ing massive retard?

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
1051 - 03-12-2020, 08:35
Probably not b/c they know I am awesome and trust me to run their business for them, which extends to slightly more responsibility that making drinks for people.

In fact the text I got in response tonight said we may as well b/c we are just delaying the inevitable anyway.

Shouldn't you be disinfecting your filthy bar instead of posting here?

Last edited by ArakAtak; 03-12-2020 at 08:38..
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
1052 - 03-12-2020, 08:36
don't say stupid **** like so if you can't handle being called a dumb ass

Last edited by blackpeople; 03-12-2020 at 08:40..
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
1053 - 03-12-2020, 08:47
I mean it's the 2nd or 3rd time I've read you post about purposefully getting yourself infected and I have to wonder

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
1054 - 03-12-2020, 08:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
Im drinking coffee trying to figure out how to **** that Banks singer. She has really nice ****.
You should start by trying not to look like a strung out crack head. Maybe do more than light cardio

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
1055 - 03-12-2020, 09:12
My parents are retired. They live in Singapore, but they have been hanging out in Florida since Christmas.

My siblings and I have been urging them to get the hell out of dodge, but up until yesterday my parents seemed perfectly willing to try to ride this out in Florida. I think this email fwd fwd fwd was the straw that broke the camels back:

"I am writing to you from Bergamo, Italy, at the heart of the coronavirus crisis. The news media in the US has not captured the severity of what is happening here. I am writing this post because each of you, today, not the government, not the school district, not the mayor, each individual citizen has the chance, today to take actions that will deter the Italian situation from becoming your own country***8217;s reality. The only way to stop this virus is to limit contagion. And the only way to limit contagion is for millions of people to change their behavior today.

If you are in Europe or the US you are weeks away from where we are today in Italy.

I can hear you now. ***8220;It***8217;s just a flu. It only affects old people with preconditions***8221;

There are 2 reasons why Coronavirus has brought Italy to it***8217;s knees. First it is a flu is devastating when people get really sick they need weeks of ICU ***8211; and, second, because of how fast and effectively it spreads. There is 2 week incubation period and many who have it never show symptoms.

When Prime Minister Conte announced last night that the entire country, 60 million people, would go on lock down, the line that struck me most was ***8220;there is no more time.***8221; Because to be clear, this national lock down, is a hail mary. What he means is that if the numbers of contagion do not start to go down, the system, Italy, will collapse.

Why? Today the ICUs in Lombardy are at capacity ***8211; more than capacity. They have begun to put ICU units in the hallways. If the numbers do not go down, the growth rate of contagion tells us that there will be thousands of people who in a matter of a week? two weeks? who will need care. What will happen when there are 100, or a 1000 people who need the hospital and only a few ICU places left?

On Monday a doctor wrote in the paper that they have begun to have to decide who lives and who dies when the patients show up in the emergency room, like what is done in war. This will only get worse.

There are a finite number of drs, nurses, medical staff and they are getting the virus. They have also been working non-stop, non-stop for days and days. What happens when the drs, nurses and medical staff are simply not able to care for the patients, when they are not there?

And finally for those who say that this is just something that happens to old people, starting yesterday the hospitals are reporting that younger and younger patients ***8211; 40, 45, 18, are coming in for treatment.

You have a chance to make a difference and stop the spread in your country. Push for the entire office to work at home today, cancel birthday parties, and other gatherings, stay home as much as you can. If you have a fever, any fever, stay home. Push for school closures, now. Anything you can do to stop the spread, because it is spreading in your communities ***8211; there is a two week incubation period ***8211; and if you do these things now you can buy your medical system time.

And for those who say it is not possible to close the schools, and do all these other things, locking down Italy was beyond anyone***8217;s imagination a week ago.

Soon you will not have a choice, so do what you can now."

absent
VeteranXX
Old
1056 - 03-12-2020, 09:22
While other nations with universal healthcare are manufacturing tens of thousands of testing kits... 'Murrica's privatized mafia system is passing the buck because they can't profit from it.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1057 - 03-12-2020, 09:26
Worldwide reagent scarcity due to a massive increase to demand blamed on capitalism.

absent
VeteranXX
Old
1058 - 03-12-2020, 09:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Worldwide reagent scarcity due to a massive increase to demand blamed on capitalism.
Scarcity in capitalism? Isn't capitalism's strength its ability to quickly and efficiently reallocate resources as demand spikes?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1059 - 03-12-2020, 09:33
Do you define quickly and efficiently as instantaneous?

absent
VeteranXX
Old
1060 - 03-12-2020, 09:36
Corporate planners have had what, 3? months to get on top of this ****. Looks like capitalism isn't working the way capitalists like to claim

Page 53 of 1425

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page 2019-nCoV

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
billions lay dying , corp profits b4 people , covid is a hoax , cybertrump 2077 , fight fear with fat , government gene therapy , hydroxycloroquine , kotz sucks cael dick , overconfidence often times , pygmy beach orgy fantasy , reggs fucks his sister , sheep getting penetrated , shitty beer virus is shitty , skipper is a shill , suddenly biden syndrome , weak oldsters flirting , weak oldsters fretting , ya rite