Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page bagel boss cant stop wont stop
HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 08-29-2019, 04:58
dis guy lol

5ft bagel shop brawler Chris Morgan arrested as cops finally ‘get sick’ of his viral video fights – The Sun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3EAUDcZrN8

Quote:
FURIOUS short man and Bagel Boss brawler Chris Morgan has been caught again on camera causing a scene before being led away by cops in handcuffs.

The Long Island resident launched an attack at park-goers at New York's Bay Shore Marina on Sunday, prompting fed-up cops to step in and put the pint-sized terror in handcuffs.

The infamous Bagel Boss Guy was caught again on camera going berserk
The infamous Bagel Boss Guy was caught again on camera going berserk
The 5-foot-tall bagel store brawler was allegedly attacking people and causing a disturbance
The 5-foot-tall bagel store brawler was allegedly attacking people and causing a disturbance
Cops intervened and cuffed the man on the ground
Cops intervened and cuffed the man on the ground
The 5-foot-tall bagel store brawler was allegedly attacking people and “causing a disturbance” at the beach-side spot, swinging a small bat and shouting, cops and witnesses said.

The outrageous encounter was captured on camera by passerbys before Suffolk County officers stepped in and took him into custody - and then onto hospital for a psych evaluation.

One person can be heard muttering: “We’re sick of your nonsense".

Officers on patrol spotted Morgan around 5.45pm and video footage shows him lying on the grass and shouting in hundcuffs.

One cop shouts: “Get on the ground!”

As Morgan is being led away, he can be heard yelling: “F**k you, you a**hole!”

The footage was posted to a local Facebook group page, attracting comments from other outraged residents.

One witness said: "He was trying to hit a man with a bat and the cops happened to be driving by ... Perfect timing."

Another woman quipped: "Let him spend a few days in jail, hopefully he will stop this nonsense."

Morgan was taken to a local hospital for evaluation, according to police.

It’s unclear if he was being held overnight.

BAGEL MAYHEM
Morgan went viral last month following a meltdown at a Long Island Bagel Boss.

Hungry customers at the bagel shop were left in shock when he launched into a misogynistic rant after a female staff member smiled at him.

The small man yelled: “Why is it OK for women to say, ‘Oh you’re 5 feet’ on dating sites — 'you should be dead'. That’s OK?”

He then launched into a furious tirade against women, before being tackled to the ground by a much taller customer.

Next month, Morgan is preparing to go toe-to-toe with Mets legend Lenny Dykstra in a Celebrity Boxing match in Atlantic City.

This short man, who repeatedly insists he is 4-foot 11 or five-foot in his tirade, has history of loud public rants that he has filmed himself, it has now emerged.

A series of videos of what appears to be the man himself filming his angry narration are on an account by Chris Morgan going back almost a year.

His videos have accumulated thousands of views and he has more than 3,000 subscribers on his channel, making it seem this over-dramatic rants are for publicity.

In a number of the videos, the people who are being harassed call the man Chris and it appears to show the angry bagel man has a history of abuse.

One video uploaded December with the title "Ghetto Hoodrat Cuts in Front of Me To Use Bathroom", he goes on another foul-mouth tirade against a woman in front of her child.

Things appear to get physical as the woman confronts him saying "what are you mad for" before a smacking noise is heard and she yells "get your hands off me".

He claims the mum smacked his phone and then demands a manager get involved to "throw this b***h out of here".

As a child is heard crying, the man continues: "F*** you b***h, you are getting thrown out of here. F**k you, you ghetto skank. You're a loser ghetto skank without a goal in your life and you are broke."

SHORT FUSE
In May he uploaded a two-part video where he is seen speaking with police in a 7-Eleven after claiming an employee asked how tall he was.

He had called police to file a harassment charge but they just appeared irritated.

Other videos on Chris Morgan's YouTube channel include using homophobic slurs, using racist language and calling the police on a neighbour.

The series of videos were discovered after a video of the most recent altercation was filmed by someone else, taking place at a chain of Bagel Boss in New York.

A Twitter thread, shows several clips of the man angrily ranting about women being rude to him on dating sites because of his height in response to a young woman who asks: "Degrade [ing] women, why is that OK?"

An incredulous woman asks: "Well who said that to you here? Nobody," to which the man screams: "Women in general!"

"Everywhere I go I get the same smirk - with the biting lip," the short man yells, furiously gesturing to his face.

Then the short man advises a turquoise shirted do-gooder who tries to calm the situation: "Shut your mouth, you're not God or my father, or my boss.

"Dude, you wanna step outside? I'm not scared of you pal," he insists.

A second man, in a blue shirt, steps forward firmly telling the short guy to "shut the f*** up."

"Go ahead and attack me then - go on," the tiny temper says, instantly regretting it as he is grabbed by the throat and thrown to the floor by a much taller man.

"You don't talk to people like that," the man tells him, heroically.

Diana Reyes, 18, who filmed the incident, claims she wanted to catch the the bagel shop rant on camera in case anything serious occurred.

“It was insane. I personally never have heard anyone say that [comment about men under 5ft] but to be there in person, it’s insane to see that someone has that mind process,” she said.

The manager of the bagel shop, Patty, said the altercation began after a female staff member who was serving the man smiled at him.

"He just went totally nuts. He said ‘Why are you smiling at me?'” Patty recounts.

“He started saying, 'It’s because I’m short and nobody wants me.”

Speaking of the tall man who tackled the shortstop to the ground, Patty describes him as her "hero".

“He is our hero, if he didn’t tackle him it would’ve gone on and on” she said.

Accompanying clips in the twitter thread show the man, who was asked to just take his bagel and leave, throw his food to the ground before changing his mind and turning back to collect it - still raving about "women in general".

Staff say he never did pay for his bagel.

Sponsored Links
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 08-29-2019, 05:07
not gonna watch video, no time to read wall of badly formatted text

content fail

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 08-29-2019, 05:33
amadeus is short bald and girls giggle behind his bak

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
4 - 08-29-2019, 05:35
the guy lives in a van what do you expect

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 08-29-2019, 05:40
o ya... ama liv in van too

thx bowl, hi 5!

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
6 - 08-29-2019, 06:00
when you live in a van going to jail is the best vacation you can afford

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
7 - 08-29-2019, 07:40
Dang, is that ~SS~ in real life?

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
8 - 08-29-2019, 09:33
He's either bi-polar or has dementia, which is making him an angry drunk.

easilyodd
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
9 - 08-29-2019, 14:24
I'd like to see a vid of him getting tazed.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 08-29-2019, 14:32
i think the bagel shop vid fame got to him in the wrong way. instead of bettering himself, he doubled down and went on fightin for more views n **** lol

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11 - 08-29-2019, 14:36
the small man syndrome is strong in this one.

vanster and mitch have the same issues.

get 'em off the streets, they are a danger and a nuisance to the public.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
12 - 08-29-2019, 15:56
I hate short stories

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
13 - 08-29-2019, 16:33
this is what peak jude looks like

some never see its ultimate shape and form

but we just did

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
14 - 11-14-2019, 00:41
Quote:
'Bagel Boss Guy' Chris Morgan hospitalized after apparent stroke
https://www.foxnews.com/us/bagel-bos...pparent-stroke

Quote:
***8220;Bagel Boss Guy***8221; Chris Morgan has been hospitalized after suffering an apparent stroke, his manager revealed Wednesday.

Morgan, 45, suffered the medical emergency on Monday outside of a Long Island deli where he parks the minivan that he lives in, said Bill Shannon.

Shannon, who just learned of the health scare on Wednesday, said it appears Morgan lost feeling on the left side of his body.

But when he visited his client at Southside Hospital in Bayshore, Shannon said Morgan communicated with him by moving his right arm.

***8220;I went in there and I said ***8216;hello***8217; to him,***8221; Shannon said. ***8220;I said ***8216;I***8217;m sorry this happened***8217; to him.***8221;

***8220;He was definitely aware I was there and responded with his hand.***8221;

Morgan, though, wasn***8217;t able to open his eyes or talk during the visit.

Shannon was able to alert Morgan***8217;s family, who showed up to the hospital late Wednesday.

The manager also said Morgan suffers from diabetes ***8212; though it***8217;s unclear if that contributed to the medical episode.

A GoFundMe page has been set up to help cover the cost of Morgan***8217;s recovery.

Morgan gained viral fame in July for getting roughed up while ranting about women inside a Long Island bagel shop.

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 11-14-2019, 04:04
lol poor guy... i hope he recovers so he can keep on fightin. htf he hav manager thot he was homeless livin in a van

dis legit needs to be turned into a dark comedy... maybe wit

as bagel boss

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
16 - 11-14-2019, 09:44
if hes diabetic and he doesnt keep up with it that would explain his insane ranting.

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 11-14-2019, 11:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
not gonna watch video, no time to read wall of badly formatted text

content fail
This reads like how women gossip about other women. Except it's about a midget who gets angry and posts videos of his outbursts online. Don't waste your time reading, there are no redeeming qualities to the article.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 11-14-2019, 21:05
Playback on other sites has been disabled by the video owner

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
19 - 11-14-2019, 21:27
Quote: