I need my tw account deleted

change your password and delete ur email account its tied to the account and shut the fuck up.

Im being bullied and I dont like it .

iu

Maybe deletion isn't such a bad idea. Certainly this entire site is on a watch list. I'd prefer not to be guilty by association.

Let me see...
Racist: Yes
Anti-Semitic: Yes
Highly political: Yes
Believes in conspiracy theories: Yes
Pro gun culture: Yes
Indirect encouragement of violence: Yes
Direct encouragement of violence: Any day now.

Of course, you can find these qualities on every site on the internet. But TW has hit a critical mass of extremism-to-membership ratio. (Plus, TW is a gaming site, and gaming is being targeted again.)

Maybe deletion isn't such a bad idea. Certainly this entire site is on a watch list. I'd prefer not to be guilty by association.

Let me see...

Of course, you can find these qualities on every site on the internet. But TW has hit a critical mass of extremism-to-membership ratio. (Plus, TW is a gaming site, and gaming is being targeted again.)

:rofl: you're fucking nuts, bruh

Let me see...

Hey, they are watching you now. Going through your internets tasting all your cookies. They likely about to break down your door any moment and storm your house and take you off to a reeducation centre.

Back