Mitch or Tehvul, who do you respect more?

Who do you respect more, Mitch or Tehvul.

• Total voters
0oxJUmf.png

tehvul is a certifiable weirdo.

but mitch is a middle-aged man that has thrown what, 7? 8? hissyfits quitting tw, only to crawl back? Has no friends or family to talk to

his life is so bad that he goes to vegas alone and posts on a forum that hates him

tehvul might be a weirdo but mitch is the living definition of a loser.

This thread is called who do u respect more

I'm sorry but I'll take the guy who at least has had the ability to hold down a job and provide for his family vs the litany of poor life choices that is tehvul

I'm sorry but I'll take the guy who at least has had the ability to hold down a job and provide for his family vs the litany of poor life choices that is tehvul

that's weird

i thought you were a progressive liberal :shrug:

That doesn't even make sense

We need someone to make a list of tehvuls fails like someone did for orbital because being a hardcore conservative sycophant should not make u all forget what a truly despicable insane broken human being he is

I respect Tehvul more because he's made more positive changes in his life and is actually trying to be a better person.

That doesn't even make sense

We need someone to make a list of tehvuls fails like someone did for orbital because being a hardcore conservative sycophant should not make u all forget what a truly despicable insane broken human being he is

Everyone fails. Part of life, and is one of the ways how we learn. Actually I am a Centrist and a Constitutionalist. If loving more than I hate and creating more than I destroy makes me a "truly despicable insane broken human being" I'm ok with that.

Your hate binds you friend. I'd release it if I were you.

ztir only cares about people who are a constant failure

the second you find a boostrap or pull on them he gives up on you

because you no longer are part of his commie canacuckian cause

he doesn't actually care about people, as much as he cares about people getting him to advance his cause

I enjoyed meeting mitch irl and I guess despite my utter terror at the idea I would have a beer with tehvul

I respect Tehvul more because he's made more positive changes in his life and is actually trying to be a better person.

lol u actually believe any of that bullshit he posts?

diy frozen shithole shed remodeling gets huge brownie points for plassmatic

omg jfcccc i m still supadupa fukn hard hopn n prayn 2 find strenth n kerrage 2 kill my pussy self yus lykka my dedcuckfuk pussyass bro wuz able 2 do n bring sum happy 2 muh chit famly n chitlyfe 4 yus 1 tyme FFFFFFUKME N FFFFFUKU 2 MOM FFFFFUK

pussyass effemcuck spikktrash no d00 alway b soundn lykkit 2 wtf lma0 smdh lol :jester:

Back