Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Meanwhile in Portland
Page 10 of 43
thaen
VeteranXV
Old
181 - 08-06-2018, 03:54
I was at that event, only people actively looking for fights were on the antifa side. They hate free speech... They're basically gangs or sports fans who will go against the other side because it's fashionable.

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
182 - 08-06-2018, 12:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Oh Portland.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/armed-...lintons-arrest

So - the gist. Portland let lefties get uppity. This started long ago. remember "occupy"? Portland always lets ****bags disrupt the peace.

Ever asked why?

Yeah - because ****bags make property values drop. ****bags make people leave. When people leave and property values are low - they can be picked up for a song and fuel another round of gentrification.

That's a different discussion.

So - Portland has been letting the lefties and ****bags get so uppity the the right has taken notice and decided to bring the point home to good old PDX. These folks are primarily wanting to make their point in public - just like everyone should be allowed to. The police and the city let the lefties get away with a ton of **** and now the righties are coming to town loaded for bear. They are in the mode of "we are not going to start anything but we sure as **** are going to finish it"

This is what happens. This is how it goes. You get a bunch of rainbow farting unicorns who are generally just in lala land - fairly peaceful maybe nerd rage in a game of MtG types. They have taken themselves and what they think they stand for too seriously and now they have attracted some real badass types to town.

Well, you deserve it Portland. I love peace, happiness and the pursuit of all that is cool with the rest of you. I like all the portland "weirdness" in all it's glory. But - we are going the wrong direction.

And you know who is to blame - don't you? It's the ****ing Californians taking over our culture. Yep - there are so many of them that they act like they speak for PDX now. I am telling you - it's not the old time OR folks causing the ****. It's the ****ing Californians.

We have know it for some time. They came into town and are trying to change PDX into San Fran. Time to shut this **** down.

Real Rose City folks could care less about what someone says. Say what you want. Believe in what you want. Doesn't make a **** of a bit of difference to a Portlander. As long as you are cool and have a good story to share over a beer - whatever. No hate? Give me a break. Portlanders are full of hate. Who the **** started the "No Hate" ****? Californians, that's who. Know what we hate? Idiots and asshats that's who. We hate ****ty music, getting ripped off and network television. No hate? Yeah right. We hate people who are biggots and full of themselves. You think that's just republicans? Nope. That's all you banner waving assholes from the left as well. Just STFU and go chill.

We are losing the city, Portland. Douchebags from both "sides" are taking over. Politics has no place in our city. Politics is for asshats.
Just for you Brasstax

and well anyone else who likes Portlandia

Matt’s Idea Shop on Twitter:

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
183 - 08-06-2018, 12:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaen View Post
I was at that event, only people actively looking for fights were on the antifa side. They hate free speech... They're basically gangs or sports fans who will go against the other side because it's fashionable.
the media called it far-right

vs. people who didn't like them (common american folk)

Breaking911 on Twitter:

but what I saw was a bunch of thugs and psychopaths vs free speech

only one of those sides is depicted as evil though

thaen
VeteranXV
Old
184 - 08-08-2018, 20:35
Protesters storm Portland City Hall, injuring guards; arrests made | OregonLive.com

The trump-deranged antifas can't catch a break! LoL

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
185 - 09-09-2018, 16:03
I was just privy to a conversation by a couple of women outside a coffee shop in Portland. I was sitting there enjoying some sun, peace and relative quiet. Two large women around 30 pulled up and decided to sit on a bench next to me. The smaller of the two apologized that the bench was in the sun to her larger friend. They settled in.

The larger one, who was also wearing glasses and kind of sweating looked like she might be more at home on a mobility scooter than a bench. I digress.

"I am having a very hard time with Camille right now."

"Yeah", muttered her smaller friend.

"I mean, the way she broke up her marriage. That's ****ed up."
<pause>

"The thing that makes it worse is how she did it by having more kids with another guy. She was telling everyone how she was going to get a hysterectomy so that she didn't bring any more white kids into the world."

"Yeah" agreed the friend. "That's ****ed up". (both these women were whiter than white)

The larger woman continued.

"But, the cool thing about Camille having more kids is how they are going to handle it. They are not having a traditional birth. They are going to get a midwife. Also, they're going about it in a completely gender neutral manner. They are not going to push any sort of gender choices on the child. They are going to let the child figure it out on their own. They are going to have a mix of everything - clothes, toys, etc".

"That's cool", chimed in the smaller one.

"Also, they are not going to teach the kid any verbal language at first. They are only going to communicate to the child in sign language."

"That's awesome!", said the smaller one.

"Yeah - and they are going to teach consent from the beginning 'I am going to have to touch you to clean you so that you don't get sick', you know basically making sure that the child is giving an ok to any touching."

<pause> "My family made me hug and it was horrible. I didn't want to touch anyone"

"Yeah, that sounds awesome"

At this point, I moved on.

Good luck kid!

Last edited by Brasstax; 09-09-2018 at 18:31..
Smiling Canadian
VeteranX
Old
186 - 09-09-2018, 16:45
Camille is raising the next generation of school shooters. Way to go Camille.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
187 - 09-09-2018, 16:50
lol

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
188 - 09-09-2018, 16:58
get a job please

bam
VeteranXV
Old
189 - 09-10-2018, 10:04
****ing Portland, man

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
190 - 09-10-2018, 22:57
Quote:
*insanity*!
uhhhhh...

unbelievable. wtf ur smokin, plz share.

this is beyond onion level ****

(move the onion's staff there to save their jobs)

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
191 - 10-07-2018, 00:50
Today. I saw a typical looking Portland quirky person. He was a USPS mailman. However, he was dressed in a kilt and a pith helmet. He was carrying his mailbag around and everyone loves this postal worker.

I guess he is not the only one who dresses like this:

This could have been him for all I know.

Then, I also read that the leftist media was mocking Melania for wearing a pith helmet on her solo trip to Egypt.

Some folks are trying to make a thing out of her wearing a white pith helmet as a sign of white dominance and colonial dominance.

And on it goes.

I like what Melania said "People should pay more attention to what I do than what I wear".

She is an awesome woman. Waaaayyyy too good for Donald. I would love to keep her company for you occasionally while you are busy playing president Mr Trump Just saying

elegant, respectful, strong, good for women everywhere

Last edited by Brasstax; 10-07-2018 at 01:01..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
192 - 10-07-2018, 01:22
what do u think her farts smell like?

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
193 - 10-07-2018, 01:26
I don't think I care. I bet she is a master at hiding them. Probably a sneaky steamy shower ripper.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
194 - 10-07-2018, 02:08
I'm seeing button blouse gape and I want to know more

I really hope they cast her in the next Bond movie

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
195 - 10-07-2018, 02:39
Quote:
Today. I saw a typical looking Portland quirky person. He was a USPS mailman. However, he was dressed in a kilt and a pith helmet. He was carrying his mailbag around and everyone loves this postal worker.

Then, I also read that the leftist media was mocking Melania for wearing a pith helmet on her solo trip to Egypt.

Some folks are trying to make a thing out of her wearing a white pith helmet as a sign of white dominance and colonial dominance.

And on it goes.

I like what Melania said "People should pay more attention to what I do than what I wear".

She is an awesome woman. Waaaayyyy too good for Donald. I would love to keep her company for you occasionally while you are busy playing president Mr Trump Just saying

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
196 - 10-07-2018, 03:28
You know who else liked pith helmets?

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
197 - 10-07-2018, 03:34
I don't know anything about Pith helmets but I hope it protects her against ebolaids

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
198 - 10-07-2018, 12:38
I don't see how a pith helmet has anything to do with white dominance. That is like that standard headgear of explorers. Granted she's not really exploring anything and its more of a fashion statement for her, but thats about it.

People always have to find something to ***** about

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
199 - 10-07-2018, 17:04
Quote:

And on it goes.

I have been over this

and I thought this was A+ a few short days ago

i can only imagine what it must be like to actually buy into all this fabricated outrage and hysteria all the time

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
200 - 10-07-2018, 18:32
So - I have been thinking. And it's hard. No - not because I am an idiot blah blah blah - but because life is short and I do not like thinking about things that I don't want to. I like to live my life, keep my relationships simple, leave a smile on people's face, generally leave everything better than when I arrived, be cool and help some people out if they deserve it. Just a regular guy. TW is the one place I like to **** a little bit but in general, I am easy-going, color blind, religion blind, pretty much blind to everything other than performance, heart, intentions.

Ok - back to the thinking - I am trying to figure out who to be mad at and who to attack over the current state of Democrat/Liberal USA. Being a guy, that's how my brain works - who the **** do I focus on for all this discontent. I am proud to be a guy but I also know that the voices in my head need tempering. Whoever it is has made themselves very hard to ignore and has ruined some things that I really like - education, sports, movies, TV, good news coverage, my internet searches, the mental well being of some of my friends, etc. This is forcing me to get involved.

I have come to the conclusion that I do not blame the average lefty on the street in places like Portland. They are just regular old people. They have good hearts. They have the feels. They just want a peaceful world. They are often invisible and never get to taste power. Like an athlete for instance. Have your name in a paper, that kind of thing. So - when they get wound up - they get wound up fast. And it is not pretty because they are not good at this kind of thing. It is not their nature.

So - I won't hold it against them. They are my people. I understand them.

That said - start to take a look at who is winding them up and why. Instead of following the money, follow the angst. It really comes down to the fact that they are being trolled. Manipulated psychologically. So - start to ask the question - who is doing the trolling and why. Because, it is not exactly trolling - it is being executed like war.

Sure, you have your run of the mill trolls. The ones that are in it for the lolz. I can't be mad at them for long. We all love a good troll. They typically pull their stunt and disappear. Even the people that were trolled are like "Ha Ha - you got me. Silly me. Not next time, though!"

So - let's take a look at the "Melania Pith Helmet" angle. Where did that start? I am pretty sure that if we follow that back and can find out who did that - we will find the people I want to get to. The people that my brain tells me are behind much of this idiocy. That is a troll designed to make people hate her. For political reasons. We have weapons for these people. The most powerful being our vote. We need to eliminate these people. They are the troublemakers. The rabble rousers. The people who do not give a **** about anyone - just their own power base. They use good people as pawns. They chew them up and spit them out.

Then again - perhaps it does go back to a few people like Soros. There is a guy who you can't use a vote against. So - what do we do about these folks? I mean, we can try to hurt them where it counts -vote with the dollar so to speak. But, they are so rich and these attack methods are so cheap - it doesn't even matter.

No, we need to try to appeal to these people in a way they can understand. We need to show them and everyone that the tactics they are using are immoral. They are unethical. They are taking advantage of good people and ruining their lives. For what? For what possible reason?

Remember the good old days when we all really didn't give a **** who was in office? We just said "Ok, next time" and it all kind of worked out? Things moved slower and the two parties balanced each other out to some extent. But, there wasn't the hate and the damage to the psyche.

Something must be done. And, it starts with identifying the sources of the angst and asking them "why?" and is it worth it? Whatever it is you are seeking to accomplish.

This is an amazing country with many smart, good people. Our entire goal is to live in peace. There is an attack at the very fiber of our nation. We have worked hard and sacrificed much to get where we are today. We can't let ourselves be manipulated so cheaply by invisible forces.

Page 10 of 43

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Meanwhile in Portland

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
i got shit to do. , tighten that shit uo brasso