Mitch or Tehvul, who do you respect more?

Who do you respect more, Mitch or Tehvul.

• Total voters
Trying to figure out how lonely I'd need to be to document my solo day and post it on an internet gaming forum.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Plas is my VetX and a good man. vdb vvg vgt

Here is my day today thus far.
Made 4 eggs, 8 bacon, oatmeal, and bagel. I did bible study, mopped my kitchen, and cleaned all the counters. Installed kitchen AC. Then took a window AC I am not using to my neighbors house cause they didn't have one. I went swimming in my walmart pool. (It is/was in the 90's here today.) Next whipped up this ribeye and potato for the grill.

xysNb5x.jpg

After grilling.

VagArEy.jpg

Was really yummy.

i am sold

meanwhile mitch is still waiting in bed for his sri lankan slave maid to serve him another bite of fish curry because without her he isn't even entirely sure how to eat........yet alone what to eat on his own.

Trying to figure out how lonely I'd need to be to document my solo day and post it on an internet gaming forum.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Get fucked in the ass by an Aids infested half dead geriatric homo in hopes of inheritance and then you'll find out.

i am sold

meanwhile mitch is still waiting in bed for his sri lankan slave maid to serve him another bite of fish curry because without her he isn't even entirely sure how to eat........yet alone what to eat on his own.

The tryhard is strong today. I get 90% of my food delivered fresh to my door. Enjoy your Taco bell in the basement.

Fueluplife.com

one man physically raped his kids using his own penis, the other raised a daughter in a country where she could be legally executed if the same was done to her

tough choice but aside from little dick syndrome mitch seems pretty lucid, tehvul at least has the excuse that he himself was anally raped as a child

The tryhard is strong today. I get 90% of my food delivered fresh to my door. Enjoy your Taco bell in the basement.

Fueluplife.com

yeah but who would bring it inside for you if you didn't have your maid around?

I mean it isn't like your wife and kids are around or care that much about you

yet alone know what to do with unprocessed foods not cooked by others

and fresh food in DUBAI............:lol:

regular salt farm to table

dubai-1.jpg

Last edited:
yeah but who would bring it inside for you if you didn't have your maid around?

I mean it isn't like your wife and kids are around or care that much about you

yet alone know what to do with unprocessed foods not cooked by others

and fresh food in DUBAI............:lol:

regular salt farm to table

dubai-1.jpg

Tryhard level..........MAXIMUMSPAZZOUT.

I even gave you the website, but the dumb is so powerful you just trot out the same tired old crap.

Back