Reload this Page !UW.yye1fxo
Page 6 of 13
[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
101 - 04-04-2018, 18:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
on post 1008, they have CS defined wrong. it's not Civil Service or Chuck Schumer, it's CrowdStrike.
I think you were referring to post 1009.

I would encourage anyone reading the 'defined' translations as nothing more than speculation. Their usage has changed over time, sometimes they're not kept consistent with the newer posts because the meaning changes and/or needs updating.

I haven't had the time or inclination to make an effort to contact the site admin to update the information. Good eye though.

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
102 - 04-04-2018, 18:42
Q = dare

just look @ the posting style

inside gvt info explains the attempted assassination/dented head

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
103 - 04-04-2018, 19:07
Schizo trap confirmed

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
104 - 04-04-2018, 19:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post

Based on this I've figured out who it is.

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
105 - 04-04-2018, 19:55
4-4-2018 (Cont'd)

"Gateway Bridge Project." - Little fuzzy on what he meant by this, this might need more decoding. The rest indicates where large swathes of the omnibus spending bill are being used on, or at least who are responsible for a chunk of the proposals.

Cory Booker is a junior US Senator from New Jersey, served between 2006-2013 as the mayor of Newark, New Jersey. He's a big support of gun legislation and in support of the student slactivists in the wake of the Florida shooting. Don't have more information atm regarding this guy.

Chuck Schumer is a senior US Senator from New York. The guy's got some really nefarious ties into this whole breech of private information thing going on with social media right now. Best resource on this guy I could point you towards would be ZuckSchumer.com.

Chris Christie is a former federal prosecutor and served as the New Jersey Governor from 2010 to 2018. Mary Pat Christie is his wife. $400k for his wife?

Not sure what the specifics are in regards to this - are these people possibly going to see a misuse of government funding? Honeypot?

Will require thorough examination, there's little I could contribute to this particular post atm. Plenty of anons keep this kind of information, I'm not that detailed. Will post more info as I get it.

Q is effectively telling us to watch Wikipedia's edits regarding certain political narratives. TheMagikBOT is a bot that uses AI to effectively edit details on Wikipedia enmasse. It's not the only one, there are several. YouTube has also decided that it's going to force links into YouTube videos that delve into conspiracy theory topics.

This is going to need some serious digging, looking at the history of this one bot, it has it's ****ing fingers in EVERYTHING. This isn't the only bot running on the platform, there are many bots out there doing this kind of work. They get to confirm/deny sources, can reword information on pages, they can pretty much do anything, except they can do it quickly, quietly, and without the kind of oversight that would happen if a single user submitted a request for change on the page.

According to some of the Anons, information's already being shuffled around. Certain founding members of some companies are being historically "altered" to undermine possible investigations. Keeping the public unaware, not gonna work.

There's entirely too much to go through today, I can't keep up with it all...

JustInformed Talk just uploaded a video, he does a pretty good breakdown, link provided:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGgzXrlF0m4

Since he posted this I can promise you he hasn't done all the posts today, they're literally coming out faster than I write up information regarding them.

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
106 - 04-04-2018, 20:14
4-4-2018 (Cont'd)

Dr. Corsi's podcast for the day, I'll edit in anymore from him into this post if/when it comes out, it's typically in two parts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9nVtjBUvJ0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7trHEEYF-SE

Last edited by [MD5]Hash; 04-04-2018 at 20:29..
cael
VeteranXX
Old
107 - 04-04-2018, 20:32
oh my

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
108 - 04-04-2018, 20:34
Dare is killin' it lately.

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
109 - 04-05-2018, 01:50
Still new posts coming out into the late hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCGJ7frWEtU

+++

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nspGMcDjCKM

cael
VeteranXX
Old
110 - 04-05-2018, 03:04
do u watch all of these every single day

there's like 4 hours of **** you posted

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
111 - 04-05-2018, 04:44

Posted by Fox News on April 5th @ 1:08pm (PDT):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3mGsuhPgBo

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
112 - 04-06-2018, 05:24
4-6-2018

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW2ijF2ya1c

Brief breakdown of today's posts:

Q thanked everyone for their thoughts and prayers, last night marked an escalation in background military operations. The killbox indicates either a notifying of the 2nd night of active operations.

Quote:
Power projection (or force projection) is a term used in military and political science to refer to the capacity of a state "to apply all or some of its elements of national power - political, economic, informational, or military - to rapidly and effectively deploy and sustain forces in and from multiple dispersed locations to respond to crises, to contribute to deterrence, and to enhance regional stability."

The 4th military "accident" in a single week? Do you believe in coincidences? Entering 2nd night of operations.

Notable Links:
U.S. destroyer McCain collission which killed 10 soldiers caused by 'sudden turn': Singapore
Multiple failures by ship crews standing watch contributed to deadly collisions, Navy finds - The Washington Post
Naval Commanders In 2 Deadly Ship Collisions To Be Charged With Negligent Homicide : The Two-Way : NPR

Speculation by Anons that we're looking at possible GPS manipulation or ship system control overrides on the aforementioned ships. Q states that military is actively engaged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon
I was close to the U.S.S. Porter.

It is my understanding that the ship was spared at the last minute when the Captain took the helm and turned into the tanker.

The implication of the collision, in any case, is that the crew was denied accurate surface nav radar to detect the oncoming ship. The other implication is that the tanker was, also, denied accurate surface radar - and one or both were deliberately steered together.

The Porter's crew was rather mum on the subject of what happened. After subsequent, similar events, it became obvious that it was no accident.

Does the method of attack require human players on the scene? Or just complacency on the part of the crew of either/both ships?

Perhaps hacking or spoofing of GPS signals? Causes altimeter errors in aircraft?

Or a software/firmware intrusion on the target?
Additional noteable links in the bread, keep in mind, all this **** is going on but isn't making MSM:

Attack at Travis Air Force Base in California reportedly being treated as terrorism | Fox News
Breaking: Marines hospitalized after chemical attack on military base TheBlaze

Was this a scheduled event, or retaliation for ****ing with the US military?

Tiangong 1: Chinese satellite falls to Earth, mostly burns up -- latest location, updates - CBS News
Chinese Satellite Falls To Earth, Mostly Burns Up - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

Q has recently been tasking the board with following the path of Hussein in the recent past. His travels have been marked with some very strange coincidences in the geopolitical stage. Not much to report here, this will take some additional digging. Posting what I can find atm though:

Barack Obamas portrait may have been made in China | Page Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Q Post(s)
>former President Barack HUSSEIN Obama formally retained counsel
>Why was BO shamed during trip to China, SA, other locations?
>Shopping around for a (new) handler/protection
>Focus on Hussein AIDS Video.
>Why does Hussein travel ahead of POTUS?
>Why did Hussein travel behind POTUS?
>Think Asia.
>Think NK.
>Why after BO left office all of a sudden NK has nukes
>BO could not and would not allow the military to destroy ISIS - why?
>Why did BO send billions in cash to Iran?
>Hussein is evil and a real loser.

Confirmed typo.

Reading this as "Comms going silent until military operations have concluded".

Additional points of interest regarding these posts:

Earthquake that rattled L.A. was most powerful in years

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
113 - 04-06-2018, 05:30
how much ad revenue do those corsi clips generate - this is the right way to milk money out of the altright

edit- typo confirmed ralf

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
114 - 04-06-2018, 05:36
4-6-2018 (Cont'd)

Video breakdowns, will post more as I find them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L5tYESX97M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAhWKB2VYwc

Last edited by [MD5]Hash; 04-06-2018 at 05:54..
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
115 - 04-06-2018, 05:37
GPS sabotage is a lot cheaper and more motivating than wrecking commercial airlines into stock markets

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
116 - 04-06-2018, 05:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
how much ad revenue do those corsi clips generate - this is the right way to milk money out of the altright

edit- typo confirmed ralf
Zilch. For two reasons:

1. These videos don't get enough views to matter.

2. He was demonetized from YouTube for a long time now.

Corsi promotes his book because it's literally about the very thing Q is posting about. It's a primer to what was going on during the Obama presidency, and how we went from Obama, to spying on Trump, to how we got this insanity in the news media, to how we got to Russian collusion being on the news cycle since Trump took office.

The book also outlines a plan of action for the kind of operations that would need to take place in order to out the deep state from the ****ery going on in the US government.

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
117 - 04-06-2018, 06:47
can somebody please explain what the **** this thread is about

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
118 - 04-06-2018, 06:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post
The book also outlines a plan of action for the kind of operations that would need to take place in order to out the deep state from the ****ery going on in the US government.
the alt-right wants to return to imperialism and fight a civil war but can't pull their head out of their ass long enough to buy health insurance company stockholders out of their shares. deep state ****ery indeed

cael
VeteranXX
Old
119 - 04-06-2018, 08:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
can somebody please explain what the **** this thread is about
rawtism.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
120 - 04-06-2018, 08:26
blue-pilled af lel

Page 6 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page !UW.yye1fxo

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
fake news , incoherent rambling , maga , mental instability , qanon , retired and artistic , trump