top secret player ratings

lol sorry I've disappeared guys. Been busy with shit, and have definitely been meaning to come back to this eventually.

Hopefully we can get tribes rolling again soon. I'll slowly work on actual ranking profiles for every player and maybe get that out sometime in the next 18 years.

If you are unhappy with your ranking, get on tribes and prove you should be higher. ;)

PU's Tuesday nights maybe?

lyon are there that many ppl on tribes still??

if so thats pretty cool

This ranking is based off of all of the people who have played tribes since I returned basically, to qualify - they had to have at least played a few nights since this past April. I don't remember when I started playing again exactly. But we've been judging you all ever since. :)

lyon are there that many ppl on tribes still??

if so thats pretty cool

yeah, there are still a decent amount of players. unfortunately, most of the better players don't turn up too often. come back and play some, we could use you :). we played 7 maps tonight during pu. all the maps were pretty competitive with two OTs.

Due to my extreme boredom over the holidays, I wrote a script that calculated players' average score based on my exported game stats files. These games are from August 12th, 2017 through today and there are potentially 1425 games that were used to calculate these. For the game to be included in the calculation there had to be at least six people playing. I excluded anyone who had less than five total hours played over this period of time. I'm not bothering to clean up smurfs because this was already too much effort. I did a quick verification using 10 games and checked that the scores and times added up correctly but I make no promises that this is 100% accurate as I am a shit coder.

These will be biased as I'm only calculating it based off of games I played in.

Different Tribes Player Rankings

Last edited:
Back