Why should I support repealing net neutrality?

How many times do you have to be told you're misusing the term before you decide to look it up?

Hint. Freedom of the press, freedom of speech, and your right to peacefully assemble are not part of net neutrality.

Last edited:
Hint. Freedom of the press, freedom of speech, and your right to peacefully assemble are not part of net neutrality

why would u trust a government who has clearly abused those other rights to decide what is or isn't net neutrality

that is the question you or the inflatable brony should answer for me

which one is that?

schizophrenic?

i'm not a doctor

So far you haven't said what you are, but you've shown you're pathetic and go for the lowest brow of insult.

Right now I think you're literally retarded because you've ignored the fact that net neutrality doesn't mean anything you think you're saying it means.

So far you haven't said what you are, but you've shown you're pathetic and go for the lowest brow of insult.

Right now I think you're literally retarded because you've ignored the fact that net neutrality doesn't mean anything you think you're saying it means.

already spelled it out

get one of your many self diagnosed personalities to read my posts to you

then take your meds

crazy be saturated in here right now

it's that time

serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

Every time I talk shit to you, your only defense is to babble that I need my meds.

My meds work every 24hrs. Every day for months and months at a time without a symptom showing up.

If you wahh that someone's upset that you're stupid every time you show yourself to be stupid you're going to shit and piss all the time.

Which is what I reckon you do here.

Every time I talk shit to you, your only defense is to babble that I need my meds.

My meds work every 24hrs. Every day for months and months at a time without a symptom showing up.

If you wahh that someone's upset that you're stupid every time you show yourself to be stupid you're going to shit and piss all the time.

Which is what I reckon you do here.

i will have a real conversation with you about this if you want

how do you know you are schizophrenic?

were you professionally diagnosed or did you come to that conclusion on your own?

what are your most severe symptoms?

i'm bored with the rest at this point and nothing else going on in here

You can keep metaphorically dragging yourself through shit to insult me.

You put your entire persona and any amount of respect due to you as an intellectual through the gutters just to try and make me feel just a little bad.

I mean that speaks for itself.

i will have a real conversation with you about this if you want

how do you know you are schizophrenic?

were you professionally diagnosed or did you come to that conclusion on your own?

what are your most severe symptoms?

i'm bored with the rest at this point and nothing else going on in here

I've already told enough of my schizophrenia story before.

Why not contribute to the forums and use the search function to find my posts.

I saw pills are we talking about ecstasy it looked like ecstasy took a while to find the vid

Back