Why should I support repealing net neutrality? by Flash - Page 13 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why should I support repealing net neutrality?
Page 13 of 31
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
241 - 12-02-2017, 12:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greedo909 View Post
I still haven't heard a peep from the NN crowd about social media and youtube censoring pretty much anything right of total Marxism under current NN.
Because NN has nothing to do with how a website controls its own content.

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
242 - 12-02-2017, 12:11
that too would be gubmts doing in Amadeus cartoon world

worked out great for internet so far

might as well go full retard he says

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
243 - 12-02-2017, 12:12
i mean if a little internet hate law leg can turn absent into a **** eating cuck with a grin i see why amadeus would be for it though

the cost might be worth it to do that to all of TW

HIV only up 270% in Sweden region since this decade long transformation

it would be illegal for him to even mention that though

Last edited by Captain Tele; 12-02-2017 at 12:17..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
244 - 12-02-2017, 12:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
Say, an ISP in an area owns the only infrastructure there is.
what is try again

Satellite Internet access - Wikipedia

try at all

try just this once

such gimmicks failed for landlines and cable tv already

and just because something is your only option doesn't mean you have to buy it at all

well........unless government gets involved and fines you for not buying something you don't want and likely can't afford

Last edited by Captain Tele; 12-02-2017 at 12:19..
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
245 - 12-02-2017, 13:01
There's your solution, everyone.

Just don't use the internet, then you won't have to worry about it getting centralized.

Why didn't I think of that?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
246 - 12-02-2017, 13:03
you also didn't think of satellites and wireless comms when you pretended a local ISP could own all the local internet infrastructure

so maybe thinking isn't something you are very good at

government should help you with that too

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
247 - 12-02-2017, 13:06
for your next scenario what if a local ISP owns all the cable lines, the phone lines, the transmission frequencies/spectrum, the cell towers, and the satellites

that is about where you need to go with this in order for your stupid reality to be possible

and i can only think of one entity (the government) who could hand all of that (with a no competition clause) over to any private entity/corp...........and even that would require a great amount of nationalization first (like you would happily give them)

Everything We Know About North Koreas Bizarre Internet

Quote:
With just 1,024 IP addresses, and just four networks, North Korea***8217;s internet footprint is incredibly small. Doug Madory, director of internet analysis at Dyn Research, says that North Korea has around the same amount of internet traffic as one medium-sized office in the USA.
Quote:
Most North Koreans are banned from using the internet as we know it. The authorities control practically all information, and penalties for dissent are severe. Only high-ranking officials and university professors are granted access to the full internet without supervision. And even these people could well be too scared to take advantage of the privilege due to heavy monitoring. The only way for a regular citizen to get online is to use a black market device near the border, or to chance upon an open WiFi network.
the kind i am only aware of North Korea having ()

Can you hear me Mao?

Last edited by Captain Tele; 12-02-2017 at 13:08..
DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
248 - 12-02-2017, 13:07
you'd have to be retarded to think satellite internet is broadband

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
249 - 12-02-2017, 13:10
or 4g amiright?

sorry you don't have 8 kinds of fios hardlined to your home

DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
250 - 12-02-2017, 13:15
cell has extreme caps compared to even the ****tiest cable plans and there is NO way a cell network could handle saturation by home internet connections. i travel with a cell card, i know how well it works.

do you support the government funds that went to BROADBAND providers to provide BROADBAND to additional households, most of which was not used for that purpose?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
251 - 12-02-2017, 13:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAUL View Post
cell has extreme caps compared to even the ****tiest cable plans and there is NO way a cell network could handle saturation by home internet connections. i travel with a cell card, i know how well it works.
absolutely

they stink as much as dsl does in my area tbh

and sadly in many rural areas they don't have anything that is much better than either of these options

assuming they can even get 4g

i am in no way saying it is "your better option" but your other option

and as this holds true they will be forced to improve, expand capacity, as all cell networks have, as these isp's in question become far more greedy cocksuckers (which we can only expect with or without NN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAUL View Post
do you support the government funds that went to BROADBAND providers to provide BROADBAND to additional households, most of which was not used for that purpose?
i absolutely despise all subsidies man

i mentioned on page 1 how much money i feel has been stolen by broadband providers over the years........and how if the government would have just paid for the lines directly we would all be far better off. that way multiple providers could compete over just one line. that this should have been the case for power, phone, internet, you name it already......

that was my proposal #1 to utility decentralization. for them to have better allocated the money they already doled out. at the very least correct this in contractual obligations moving forward.

if fiscal manipulation could force all freeways to 55mph......i can't begin to imagine what they could do to these isp's if they actually tried. tried to do something other than appease lobbyists on behalf of these ****heads......literally throwing our money at them that is unaccounted for to grow these antitrusts

Last edited by Captain Tele; 12-02-2017 at 13:27..
DMAUL
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
252 - 12-02-2017, 13:25
damn we agree? never saw this coming

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
253 - 12-02-2017, 13:28
i think we can all agree that the internet can't be saved by putting it in a highly restrictive box under lock and key

that no matter who holds that box we would be far further screwed over in the end

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
254 - 12-02-2017, 13:46
lol @ Tele

"don't centralize the internet, or else I will switch to a ****ty satellite connection!"

yeah, you tell 'em buddy

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
255 - 12-02-2017, 13:52
i will

meanwhile i hope you move to NK and enjoy one of the many 1000 ip addresses available that need licensing and approval and constant real time monitoring

we can report back later

unless u need a vpn like midgedumbai and that also being illegal

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
256 - 12-02-2017, 13:55
nevermind u are from here

Europe bites Hungary over media and internet censorship â***8364;¢ The Register

Quote:
The law made those responsible for material published in Hungary - both through traditional channels and online - subject to heavy fines and sanctions if their coverage is deemed to be "unbalanced or immoral".
like mitch i should just report you for violating current government laws before trying to be a cancer for new ones

the trojan brony almost snuck this hypocrisy past me unnoticed

Quote:
She believes that the Media Law may risk jeopardising fundamental rights in a number of ways, including its requirement that all media - including online media such as forums and blogs - be registered, and by making the Media Authority subject to political control through the appointment process
go **** yourself amadeus

you and your bull**** net neutrality u commie cuck

always the same old song and dance

Last edited by Captain Tele; 12-02-2017 at 14:04..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
257 - 12-02-2017, 14:04
from the makers of

we wont have an internet without NN

we wont have a country worth living in without more african refugees

Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
258 - 12-02-2017, 14:10
fact: every person agrees with every policy of the current government of their home country

that's why tele was all for obamacare when obama was in power

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
259 - 12-02-2017, 14:18
i am taking the don't let government decide **** argument.....but you think i am for obamacare?

hahahahahhaha

meanwhile u mad about gubmt censoring your internet

mad his media is subject to heavy fines and sanctions for content deemed to be "unbalanced or immoral"

mad that the Media Law requires that all media - including online media such as forums and blogs - be registered

but not so mad he wouldn't give his same government, the one who already did all of the above things, the absolute RIGHT to decide what is and isn't net neutrality............

hope you got your stupid **** posts registered Amadeus.....registered to an insufferable clown that can't learn no matter how many times he gets hit

an inflatable bag of wind who keeps begging for more

much like Kiint i think masochism and self mutilation might be part of the brony gig at this point

Last edited by Captain Tele; 12-02-2017 at 14:25..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
260 - 12-02-2017, 14:24
never ever listen to a brony is the best point others have made

the only one that needed to be said in this thread

why u would let mentally ill defectives decide anything in your life.......given how they live their own.......is all we should pay attention to

Page 13 of 31

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why should I support repealing net neutrality?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
can't have enough bad ideas , emo jerkoff olympics , want more bad laws soooo bad , want small govt soooo baaaad