Why should I support repealing net neutrality?

So what? You want ISPs to do what google and twitter are already doing but instead of you know...having the option to say fuck off to them, you want to be forced to suck their dicks because they have monopolies all across the country?

it doesn't matter, the isps and the googles are all owned by the same people anyway. we lose.

So boo hoo don't have net neutrality because the net isn't fair it has winners and losers boo hoo.

Fuck off cock sucker.

i want to fuck them all over

u should too

i just wish our government could be trusted with anything other than selling us out to the best lobbyist group and special interest

if that would change so would my opinion of them

Last edited:
Oh sorry you two were having such cogent speech not knowing even the basic definition of net neutrality and your swaying arguments such as "its already fucked" and "Twitter and google discriminate on their platforms" really brought me around.

Oh sorry you two were having such cogent speech not knowing even the basic definition of net neutrality and your swaying arguments such as "its already fucked" and "Twitter and google discriminate on their platforms" really brought me around.

you can always use a different internet if you don't like your current ISP provider

LOL

see how this dumbshit works both ways

this guy craving something :lol:

gobble gobble

serveimage

hurtin for some premium content squirten

don't cut amadeus off his online cartoons

xx5HLi2.gif

otherwise like morbidly obese kiint he will not have anything left to live for

he will not know what line to stand in for nugget sauces

no way, i fucking love how google/youtube has free reign to censor what it wants to put their narrative front and center

KEEP NN!!!

everything is just fine! nothing to see here!

This is the argument I don't understand. Why can't google put whatever they want on their webpages? Censor it however they like? I don't see the problem here.

Further, how does this argument relate to the one concerning whether ISP's should be able to decide which sites we can visit. How is blocking access the same as being able to decide on your sites content?

This is the argument I don't understand. Why can't google put whatever they want on their webpages? Censor it however they like? I don't see the problem here.

well that's why you're stupid as fuck :shrug:

do you not understand that google is a monopoly with about 95% of the share on internet searching and videos (youtube)? not to mention about a 78% share with browsers? (chrome)

you really don't see a problem there?

Last edited:

Further, how does this argument relate to the one concerning whether ISP's should be able to decide which sites we can visit. How is blocking access the same as being able to decide on your sites content?
Here, let me try and frame the issue from havax's point of view for you, maybe you'll get a little perspective:

"gubmint bad. net nutrity is gubmint. net nutrity bad"

Hope this helps.

the internet, as it sits, is fucked.........

beyond fucked

until it goes through some massive decentralization paradox it is all going underground and to dark net asap

i mean gab is only hope agaisnt twatter
youtube has some good alternatives
duckduckgo, startpage, etc against google

but other than that and few other much needed startups it is bad and beyond bleak

everything needs to go the way of crypto currencies if we are to be saved from ourselves

they clearly can't even be trusted to hold personal information .... between uber to yahoo.......to our dipshit government leaking our SSN's to equifax

the gubmt has no desire for us to be able to view anything without us being monitored and spied on........that much is beyond evident. the only thing tech and alphabet agencies can agree on.

and the corps have no interest in providing us with content unless they can collect our metadata and spam us.......after already selling us access a few hundred different ways.

so is life we better get used to it i say

russia and china our only hope

China, Russia seeking their own Internet, warns former Intel chairman | TheHill

oh wait no they not

Russia is trying to copy Chinas internet censorship.

Last edited:
You do realize that net neutrality has nothing to do with how a website decides to censor its own content, right?

...right?

of course he doesnt

he doesnt know jack shit about anything thats why hes so frothy and angry about literally everything except the thought of him making other people frothy and angry

Back