tournamentNetClient & Clan API update by earthinhabitant - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Tribes 2
Reload this Page tournamentNetClient & Clan API update
earthinhabitant
Old
1 - 10-23-2017, 11:05
[quote author=Thyth]
This is a reminder to update any of your software to use the new "tribesnext.thyth.com " API hostname. If you're using the old tournamentNetClient, be sure to replace it with touernamentNetClient2. If you're using pre-RC3 code from GitHub, make sure you've pulled latest from t2-scripts/master as of September 25th. Sites using the API will need to update themselves too.

I will be making the changes to systems on my end soon without further advanced notice. If you neglect to update and your stuff breaks: you have been warned.

I've just made a few changes to the URLs in the first 3 posts. All URLs to "thyth.com" are now "tribesnext.thyth.com ", and I have also made a new version of the tournamentNetClient available with this change: http://tribesnext.thyth.com/tn/tournamentNetClient2.zip

All existing API endpoints are now active on this new sub-domain, and behave the exact same way.

In approximately 1 month (probably around 2017/10/21), I will be *deactivating* the API endpoint on the non-sub-domain "thyth.com" endpoint as part of overhauls to my personal website. For multiple reasons (including site-wide default to HTTPS, and a vastly different underlying system design), it isn't tenable to provide these older services on the top-level domain.

Please update your TribesNext installs with the new tournamentNetClient2, and update any remote websites using the TribesNext Community APIs to the new hostname by this time.
[/quote]

Sponsored Links
~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
2 - 10-24-2017, 01:42
^^^ VIRUS DO NOT BELIEVE THIS GUY ^^^

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
3 - 10-24-2017, 02:03
Get the file from here.

TribesNext Profile and Clan API [BETA]

Do NOT download anything earth posts.

earthinhabitant
Old
4 - 10-25-2017, 09:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco View Post
Get the file from here.

lol., you dumb stupid ****, stop taking your meds...anyone listening to anything choco taco says, should know, he likes to make **** up and exaggerate and distorts facts..i.e., liar.

dumb **** posted same link I did...besides suggesting not to trust me...he is the one who is so stupid, and still harping on the lack of a security notice that was corrected in a file, in less than an a hour after release...lol

Last edited by earthinhabitant; 10-25-2017 at 09:51..
GeekOfWires
Old
5 - 10-26-2017, 02:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthinhabitant View Post
lol., you dumb stupid ****, stop taking your meds...anyone listening to anything choco taco says, should know, he likes to make **** up and exaggerate and distorts facts..i.e., liar.

dumb **** posted same link I did...besides suggesting not to trust me...he is the one who is so stupid, and still harping on the lack of a security notice that was corrected in a file, in less than an a hour after release...lol
1. You seem to have tossed out that generic "he's a liar" accusation you like to make. You don't provide anyone proof, ever. You never have and you never will. This can be seen in any thread on this site, on T2Forums, and on TribesNext that you've ignited. Without proof, it's all just conjecture or flat out lies.

ChocoTaco does not like to make **** up. You on the other hand like to play the victim card at any opportunity as well as falsely attack the integrity of others in an attempt to set yourself on a pedestal. It doesn't work, so stop. We can see through your bull**** earthinhabitant.

Saying that ChocoTaco exaggerates and distorts facts hasn't been proven by anyone, anywhere in the Tribes 2 community. You'll probably respond by essentially saying "he is" while lacking proof yet again. Prove me right, go ahead.

Additionally, you call everyone a liar who has pointed out your wrongdoings. You've been outright proven a liar in the past, and you will continue to prove yourself as a pathological liar.

2. "dumb **** posted same link I did" is objectively not true. You posted a "quote" of the thread ChocoTaco linked. Link =/= Quote. ChocoTaco gave anyone seeking out the updated tournamentNetClient the source location for it, which is the most practical thing to do. Call me a liar, do it. You couldn't prove it anyway. This was something so simple you could have gotten right from the very beginning, but you didn't. You're that much of a dolt.

3. "besides suggesting not to trust me...he is the one who is so stupid," is a bit weird. You call ChocoTaco stupid but the phrasing of this entire bit here points out that in spite of him being stupid, the one bit he is right to say is that you shouldn't be trusted? Now, with the text being jumbled together in the manner that it is, there really is no way to really tell what you truly intended to say, so I just have to go with what best seems to fit in my mind, which is that you're essentially saying that he is right, and you're not to be trusted.

4."and still harping on the lack of a security notice that was corrected in a file, in less than an a hour after release...lol" is not an argument as to why you should be trusted now. That wasn't a reason for you not to be trusted but since you've tossed this bit back into play, I'll run with it. By stating this you're trying to say he's wrong to not trust you because you did something skeptical in the past but you "corrected it" (the correction never having been proven to be placed into effect). You ****ed up in the past, the conditions surrounding it are irrelevant. You've allegedly asked for passwords and there are chatlogs to prove it. You've proven time and time again you are not trustworthy. It's up to others to determine if that was enough to lose trust in you, not yourself.

You have an inflated sense of yourself, and that's the truth. TribalWar won't do anything to help you with your "standing" in the Tribes 2 community. Stop posting here like you're fighting some community that is conspiring against you. You'd be fine to play in the game if you didn't act like an idiot in-game or do stupid **** out of it that relates to the community itself. All of the 15 people that still play don't want to deal with you and the server owners see you as a risk to have in the servers and so you've been banned from any relevant server.

That last point leads me to one final question for you. If you've practically been banned from the game (because everyone plays on the same two servers you've been banned from), then what was the purpose of posting the quote of Thyth's post from TribesNext? Why couldn't you just link it? Why did you need to do anything at all?

Oh, and mistcane, Ravin, and the Branzone hosting service does not owe you any sort of explanation for why you were banned. Get over it.

You've dug your own grave and have no way out. Accept the fate you've given yourself and move on.

earthinhabitant
Old
6 - 10-26-2017, 12:12
another lying troll.

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
7 - 10-26-2017, 12:28
Yes, please Download the file from here

The original source, TribesNext. The original thread. The trusted source.

And thank Thyth for all his hard work for making TribesNext.

earthinhabitant
Old
8 - 10-26-2017, 12:44
Quote:
Yes, please Download the file from here

The original source, TribesNext. The original thread. The trusted source.

And thank Thyth for all his hard work for making TribesNext.

Dumber than dumb returns, the broken record ....lying troll #2

GeekOfWires
Old
9 - 10-26-2017, 14:24
Quote:
another lying troll.
Oh classic earth. You never change...

...and you should.
Quote:
Dumber than dumb returns, the broken record ....lying troll #2
Yes, keep proving me right. Do you not know what the concept of burden of proof is?

Anyway, you can continue on with your inflated ego. Enjoy your time effectively outside of Tribes 2 until you can show some respect for the rest of the community. Ta ta!

earthinhabitant
Old
10 - 10-26-2017, 15:05
okay dokie, you lying troll...rofl,,,maybe some folks decided not to share the news with ya...lol, you dumb **** idiot.

Last edited by earthinhabitant; 10-26-2017 at 15:25..
~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
11 - 10-26-2017, 23:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njiAlopzFYU

earthinhabitant
Old
12 - 10-27-2017, 08:27
lol, now they banned sera because reasons unknown...talk about some real winners...was 2x more playing tribes last night, than tribes 2...not one person complained about anything in 3 maps of play..go figure....no ass wipe admin threatening players, telling them what they can and cannot do, no **** talk, almost makes you think tribes 2 is daycare.

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
13 - 10-31-2017, 12:24
Quote:
lol, now they banned sera because reasons unknown...talk about some real winners...was 2x more playing tribes last night, than tribes 2...not one person complained about anything in 3 maps of play..go figure....no ass wipe admin threatening players, telling them what they can and cannot do, no **** talk, almost makes you think tribes 2 is daycare.
k

earthinhabitant
Old
14 - 10-31-2017, 20:05
Quote:
k

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Tribes 2
Reload this Page tournamentNetClient & Clan API update

Social Website Bullshit