Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed by Highfive - Page 24 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed
Page 24 of 44
arsin
Veteran++
Old
461 - 10-30-2017, 16:29
HofC wouldn't be the same without Spacey.

Sponsored Links
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
462 - 10-30-2017, 16:38
netflix saving bigly money on spacey, getting free publicity AND looking like

at the same time

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
463 - 10-30-2017, 17:09

lol geezuz

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
464 - 10-30-2017, 17:16
sells out their souls to find a way to forgive a glaring example of their hypocrisy and pure unadulterated proof these people should stfu

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
465 - 10-30-2017, 20:38
Heh heh

Kevin Spacey slammed by Rosie O'Donnell: Comedian claims 'we all knew' | Fox News

Quote:
Rosie O'Donnell has come out swinging against fellow actor Kevin Spacey, likening him to disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein and tweeting that "we all knew" about the "House of Cards" star's alleged behavior.
Quote:
Spacey responded to the allegations, saying he does not remember the purported encounter.
Quote:
O'Donnell tweeted to Spacey on Monday, "u don't remember the incident - 30 years ago? - f--k u kevin - like Harvey we all knew about u - I hope more men come forward."
They are going to all eat each other

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
466 - 10-30-2017, 20:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ptIuV4NLo

I dunno why, I'm just reminded of this scene. Ironically the film stars Kevin Spacey.

Buk Naked
VeteranXX
Old
467 - 10-30-2017, 21:16
Used to really like Kimmel.

Really tired of him being the conscience of Hollywood and 5 minutes of lame Trump schtick every. ****ing. night.

lolz that he's tired of it now. Enjoy Jimmy, enjoy.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
468 - 10-30-2017, 21:20
Stewie knew

Kevin Spacey is another ***8216;everyone knew***8217; ***8212; who else does Hollywood know*about?| New York Post

Quote:
As with Harvey Weinstein, it seems plenty in Hollywood knew all about Kevin Spacey.
And even though they kept their mouths shut ***8212; ensuring nothing but more entitlement, more boldness, and likely more victims ***8212; some of those speaking up are oddly self-righteous.

***8220;We all knew about u,***8221; Rosie O***8217;Donnell tweeted Monday morning. ***8220;I hope more men come forward.***8221;
As far back as 2005, Seth MacFarlane ***8212; who made a knowing joke about Weinstein***8217;s predation while announcing Best Supporting Actress Oscar nominees in 2013 ***8212; inserted a joke speculating about Spacey***8217;s now-alleged pedophilia in his animated hit series ***8220;Family Guy.***8221;

MacFarlane had Stewie, the baby of the family, run through a public space shouting, ***8220;Help! I***8217;ve escaped from Kevin Spacey***8217;s basement! Help me!***8221;

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
469 - 10-30-2017, 21:29
Adam Sandler Criticized For Touching Claire Foy on Graham Norton Show | IndieWire

Adam Sandler Touching Claire Foy’s Knee ‘Caused No Offense,’ She Says

****.. now you have no control over what is okay with you and what is not.. the public will decide and E-knight like a mother****er

groove
VeteranXX
Old
470 - 10-30-2017, 21:31
2 many men in hollywood

only wimmin should be placed in positions of power

#standwithrosie

Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
471 - 10-30-2017, 22:01
I hope George Clooney responds to the Kevin Spacey revelation and says "I want to know who knew!"

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
472 - 10-30-2017, 22:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post

Quote:
Rosie O'Donnell has come out swinging against fellow actor Kevin Spacey, likening him to disgraced producer Harvey Weinstein and tweeting that "we all knew" about the "House of Cards" star's alleged behavior.
Although technically true that is like me dribbling a basketball and referring to Lebron James as a fellow basketball player.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
473 - 10-31-2017, 00:40
Netflix Pulls Plug On After Season 6 | Deadline

Well there's one show you won't have to boycott.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
474 - 10-31-2017, 07:43
Spacey is caught up in the hoopla.

So Weinstein and James Tobrok (sp?)

Not exactly a flood of perversion.

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
475 - 10-31-2017, 08:34
oh ffs ppl need to get the **** over themselves, what the **** is this witch hunt bull****? If someone has lived for over 50 years, and not done something while drunk that would be considered inappropriate under the spotlight of the global internet self righteous regime I wouldn't trust them at all tbh.

Is this all a plot hatched by Trump to get back at those smug ****ers?

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
476 - 10-31-2017, 08:51
only a bulldyke as dumb as rosie odonnell can virtue signal by admitting she knows who child predators are and refuses to reveal them

you're doing it wrong retard

arsin
Veteran++
Old
477 - 10-31-2017, 09:00
The tribe strikes back:

Rose McGowan Subject of Arrest Warrant Related to Drug Charge

Quote:
McGowan tweeted about the incident Monday morning, writing, ***8220;Are they trying to silence me? There is a warrant out for my arrest in Virginia. What a load of HORSESH***8211;.***8221;

jj (not really)

Last edited by arsin; 10-31-2017 at 09:04..
Odio
VeteranXV
Old
478 - 10-31-2017, 10:14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57mL3464Er4

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
479 - 10-31-2017, 10:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
oh ffs ppl need to get the **** over themselves, what the **** is this witch hunt bull****? If someone has lived for over 50 years, and not done something while drunk that would be considered inappropriate under the spotlight of the global internet self righteous regime I wouldn't trust them at all tbh.

Buk Naked
VeteranXX
Old
480 - 10-31-2017, 11:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post

Hollywood has taken on the mantle of being the moral authority on gov’t, global warming, sexism, racism and every other ism.

When they’re exposed to be a society full of pedo’s and misogynists who cover up for their own, it tends to make them look bad.

For a society whose whole game is looking good, it tends to cause them a little angst.

We just all get to sit back and enjoy watching them panic and tear each other apart.

Page 24 of 44

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Harvey Weinstein - Another pervert Jew outed

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
captain taxleach , fugly whites don't get priv's , jew privilege is real , want small govt soooo baaaad , white privilege is a lie