Page 2 of 43
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
21 - 05-07-2017, 18:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
I'll take Things That Definitely Didn't Happen for a thousand, Alex.
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Data again.

Sponsored Links
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
22 - 05-07-2017, 18:21
No worries. Just send it over here Van.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
23 - 05-07-2017, 18:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
so 90% of Brasstax posts then
The percentage has changed over time but it has always been easy to tell which ones are made up **** and which are true ****. I like to play that **** line - somewhere between solid and explosive liquid.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 05-07-2017, 18:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
No worries. Just send it over here Van.
Done.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
25 - 05-07-2017, 19:17
And the whole $100% of the people in the bar clapped

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
26 - 05-07-2017, 19:18
I like Brasstax, I just don't understand why he does this.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 05-07-2017, 19:20
dude's got AkumA syndrome

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
28 - 05-07-2017, 20:37
Sure you weren't watching the leftovers?

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
29 - 05-07-2017, 21:12
I know him:

Google Maps

He was enemy capper back in the day. My turrets ruined his life.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
30 - 05-07-2017, 22:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
A liberal city that's nothing but a violent and disgusting city? Color me shocked
calling got haggis

these people deserve what they beg for

Last edited by Captain Tele; 05-08-2017 at 02:18..
Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
31 - 05-08-2017, 00:00
For some reason I thought that cap'n tele's post was vanster when I first scrolled through

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
32 - 05-08-2017, 00:12
that happens all the time

we hold most of the same views

LOL

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
33 - 05-08-2017, 02:20
hey brasstax

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lzTLUI5WRA

it is round 2

arsin
Veteran++
Old
34 - 05-09-2017, 22:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
This kinda sums up Portland at the moment.

I went downtown. Which is rare because it is all ****ed up with hate. The protesters are usually protesting about peace or human rights or something while they ruin the peace and rights of everyone. So - people have started moving away from Portland. Which is good. Because it sucks. The police don't do anything unless someone is dead or firing a gun. Might as well take most of the laws off the books.

Anyway - I headed down there for the first time in ages. Parked the car. Walked 20 feet. Three guys started beating some other dude. Threw him against a car. Slammed his head. He went down. They started kicking him. They were saying "Where's my ****ing money?".

Anyway - never one to like seeing someone getting outnumbered and wailed on - I walk up and say "It's too nice a day to be beating the **** out of people". They all look at me. The asshat on the ground looks up with blood coming out of his mouth. Looks me straight in the eye and spits out "**** you".

So - I look at the other dudes and say "Yeah - maybe he does need his ass beat." I turn around while they start laughing and kicking him again.
Up to this one, I believed many of your stories. Why do you do this?
OH, and it was the other black guy on the south east corner who you should of scored from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
calling got haggis

these people deserve what they beg for

Dereliction of duty. That cruiser should come out of the cops pay.

#brokenwindows

Last edited by arsin; 05-09-2017 at 22:59..
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
35 - 05-10-2017, 01:34
Quote:
hey brasstax

it is round 2
Ha - I am going to watch that in a bit. The first one still has me scratching my head.

Elvis Hitler
VeteranXX
Old
36 - 05-10-2017, 20:26
Keep Portland weird

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
37 - 05-11-2017, 00:14
I tried to watch it, but it was 9 minutes.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
38 - 05-11-2017, 00:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
I tried to watch it, but it was 9 minutes.
LOL

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
39 - 05-11-2017, 01:51
Quote:
hey brasstax

it is round 2
Again - highly thought provoking. I think the bottom line - once you net everything out is that city people - city thinking is different from country people and country living.

The folks running Portland - the people with the power - have sold it out and made millions in the process. Then - they leave. And they leave a mess.

Places like MLK, Alberta, Belmont, 23d street - they become Sodasopa. Then - Sodasopa gets boring and the asshats who live there all run off to Sodasopa 2.

The best line of the video mentioned sustainability. It is easy to get a movement going in Portland - the trick is sustaining it. It really is a matter of ADHD.

Take a town like Boulder CO as something to compare Portland to. A simple rule they made was limiting the height of the buildings. Nothing could be taller than about 33 feet for years. They are close to seeing that change. But - 33 feet is pretty low. And - it has kept the character of the city intact.

I am not suggesting that Portland should have that strict of a limitation
- but we could have kept it a bit lower. The real shift is all of the new construction with super dense office space and living space. The fact is - no one wants to live or work in spaces like that. We are going to see some empty - ****ty looking buildings soon. Let some of these monsters age a little and we will see what happens. Take those ****hole - soviet style block apts and mix it with **** like this -

and you get Portland. The only thing they are missing in the photo above is all the homeless people, drug addicts, derelict vehicle dwellers and potholes.

Meanwhile - the real money moves out to Lake Oswego etc and they have their nice tight little white communities where you won't find a derelict vehicle anywhere. They have all the nice schools - the kids in Portland drink lead in the water. It's all very transparent. And the city allows people to vent about whatever they want so they feel "heard" when they are the puppet masters pulling the strings and living out in whitey town.

So - back to part one of the video. I understand better what was being said. I understand the blacks in that video pining for their own neighborhood and the style they had. The character they have lost. Nice black neighborhoods and communities are rare. We had some in Portland. They are being swallowed.

Here is the thing - we had it pretty good in this country for awhile. I think we have lost sight of what makes happiness. It's not money. That's for sure. It's mostly about work, relationships and freedom.

Well - the cycle will swing around again. Portland will become poor, desolate, deserted in parts. People will need ****ty little nightclubs, haircuts and shoes. White people will move out. Blacks can move back in and re-colonize areas. But - the memberberries are gone. People have to make new memberberries. And that's hard when we allow criminals and douchebags to run the show.

Me? I am winding down on Portland. A long time ago I realized that IT was the new agriculture. That the green pastures of yesteryear now exist on the net. I am a farmer of data and my fields span the world. It really doesn't matter where I live and I grow weary of the new Portland and the people here. I sympathize with the blacks of Portland. But - I also sympathize with everyone else. You can't just attack people for naturally gravitating towards wanting to be with people that are similar - it is natural. And - it makes interesting - diversity when we band together. It is counter-intuitive. IMO- all black neighborhoods are good. All latino areas are good. All white areas are good. All Swedish areas are good. German - etc etc etc. America is a country of immigrants and most of the world is more interesting than what we have. We haven't been around that long. What should for the foundation of our country is in the constitution - we must protect that. Because - without that framework - we are lost. So - the next time you stifle someone else's free speech in the name of freedom - the next time you shut down traffic in the name of peace - the next time you call to take away a persons protection while the law cannot provide protection - remember - you are killing the country and turning it into a tougher - less friendly place.

The fact is that not everyone CAN move where they want. They must have gainful employment. This means strong local business and community. This means creating safe environments for people to walk in and shop. It means having scenery that is nice to look at. Friendly safe people to walk among. Easy rules to create new business cheaply without lots of red tape. No one is going to prosper in an environment where people are getting attacked and offended all the time.

Bottom line - everyone should quit worrying and *****ing and focus on being productive. People are more likely to help others out when they are happy and doing well as opposed to being attacked and made to feel like **** about their success.

OK - that was a rant and I am too tired to edit [/rant]

bam
VeteranXV
Old
40 - 05-11-2017, 02:01
so Portland sucks? Is that the gist of this?

Page 2 of 43

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Meanwhile in Portland

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
i got shit to do. , tighten that shit uo brasso