Terror attack on UK Parliament? by JoMo - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Terror attack on UK Parliament?
Page 11 of 14
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
201 - 03-23-2017, 19:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
And that attitude is why dudes who can't read who live in caves travel halfway across the world to blow people like you up
Yeah, they have been peaceful since the beginning of time.

This is an inevitable clash of the Islamic religion with society. It has happened before and has been beat down. This time it has been allowed to grow to serious numbers.

You are just too stupid and naive to see it

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
202 - 03-23-2017, 19:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salieri View Post
But at that point Christandom was essentially equally guilty of waging holy war, if not openly advocating it to secure your place in heaven.

equally guilty

invaders on your land have every right to it as native population

from the makers of first nations white guilt

to adopt them all because we done did them wrong

Quote:
I might respect, if not accept, being called a cuck by some people, because they actually have an ethos they are at least consistent with. Not a ****ing Hentai Star Trek basement dweller like you.
hurry up and let them **** your wife ....only way you will have any chance of your family being safe or cared for in the future

Last edited by Captain Tele; 03-23-2017 at 19:12..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
203 - 03-23-2017, 19:11
Quote:
And that attitude is why dudes who can't read who live in caves travel halfway across the world to blow people like you up
in Brussels and Spain

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
204 - 03-23-2017, 19:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
the orphans are angry ztir says

america must be the reason

that is why countries who have nothing to do with our foreign policy, even defied it, all over Europe are also suffering the wrath they have
Hey you might be coming close to an epiphany that generalizing an entire subset of human beings can cause things like indescriminate attacks against people who aren't responsible for your anguish

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
205 - 03-23-2017, 19:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Yeah, they have been peaceful since the beginning of time.

This is an inevitable clash of the Islamic religion with society. It has happened before and has been beat down. This time it has been allowed to grow to serious numbers.

You must have missed the part where the west went wherever they wanted and conquered whatever they could before we developed the means to turn every living thing on planet Earth to irradiated ashes

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
206 - 03-23-2017, 19:33
Quote:
You must have missed the part where the west went wherever they wanted and conquered whatever they could before we developed the means to turn every living thing on planet Earth to irradiated ashes
Oh the huge manatee

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
207 - 03-23-2017, 19:34
Quote:
The 1st Crusade was not a response to Islamism, it was a response to a Seljuk Turk invasion that was down to their expansionist ideals, not for the spread of Islam. They had only been Muslims for 100 years or so, if that. It was a call to arms to protect Christians by Christians. After that the only side that openly pressed holy war at that point were the Crusaders, expanding their aims to push the Umayyads out of the holy lands. They had been there for 300 years or so, give or take.

Later crusades definitely were resistant to Jihad though, and especially it was fundamental to the later Ottoman empire. But at that point Christandom was essentially equally guilty of waging holy war, if not openly advocating it to secure your place in heaven.
Uh huh, lol.

In the 7th century, when Muslim Arabs overran the Arabian Peninsula, Egypt and many other lands (read: spread by the sword, convert or die), and on into the medieval era, religion was not something to be casually adhered to or changed as it is today in the West. People of that era were true believers; there was no alternative narrative. In Medieval Europe, the truths of Christianity were etched into the minds of all, from youth on up. There was no doubt, because there was no alternative. As historian of Medieval Europe and the Crusades Thomas Madden puts it, ‘[T]he medieval world was not the modern world. For medieval people, religion was not something one just did at church. It was their science, their philosophy, their politics, their identity, and their hope for salvation. It was not a personal preference but an abiding and universal truth.’

The Truth about the Spanish Inquisition - Crisis Magazine

If you really believe that Islam was / is spread through tolerance and community in the face of subjugating women, killing infidels and homosexuals, I have several properties for sale.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
208 - 03-23-2017, 19:39
Quote:
Hey you might be coming close to an epiphany that generalizing an entire subset of human beings can cause things like indescriminate attacks against people who aren't responsible for your anguish
that hungry people are hungry

people hungry enough will do anything

even to people who don't deserve it....people who did nothing wrong

i think we both can learn from that concept

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
209 - 03-23-2017, 20:39

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
210 - 03-23-2017, 20:50
Quote:
Belgium stealing chocolate from all of ME and Africa

that must be why they keep getting attacked

not because they are gutless pussies adopting child soldiers of a religious war

Jfc you're on a roll today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
211 - 03-23-2017, 20:51
Is it safe to condemn the attack now we know it was a crazed Muslim?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arsin
Veteran++
Old
212 - 03-23-2017, 22:14
Quote:
WE JUST HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY ARE AFTER

that way we can give them what they want

they will leave us alone again

I mean the west falling isn't a pillar of their religion or anything
You know better than this, you're almost stooping to WB's level of stoopid.

Various prestigious universitar academical studies about Arables have concluded the same thing:
"The Arabs don't want to take out rights away, they just want the same rights."

I know you're passionate friend, just don't fall into the stoopid abyss - there's enough people there already.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
213 - 03-23-2017, 22:21
Quote:
I'm pointing out your complete and utter Western blinders

We are not good guys

Neither are Muslims. Everyone is a bad guy. But your insistence that prolonged campaigns by foriegn agents isn't the main contributing factor to recruiting people willing to blow themselves up to inflict harm on people who are different from you is just pure densensitization brainwashing

Being halfway across the world in someone's back yard blowing up their families would drive anybody, even you, to acts of terrorism
I applaud your attempt at reasoning with knucklehead I hope yo don't find it frustrating. I agree with everything your saying here Ztir, but knucklehead is knucklehead no?

There's no reasoning with this idiot. God knows many poster have tried.

Hey WB, what portion of the Federal discretionary budget is spent on you military mother****ers? Please don't answer, cognitive dissonance runs pure in your veins and you will not have absorbed the answer.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
214 - 03-23-2017, 22:26
Quote:
Barbarians in a constant state of war eh

Sounds like murica
It does tbh.

No offense intended to you warmongering mother****ers wasting the fruits of societal labor (trillions and trillions of $$$) on the pentagons playtime.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
215 - 03-23-2017, 22:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
You know better than this, you're almost stooping to WB's level of stoopid.

Various prestigious universitar academical studies about Arables have concluded the same thing:
"The Arabs don't want to take out rights away, they just want the same rights."

I know you're passionate friend, just don't fall into the stoopid abyss - there's enough people there already.
Don't you want to know how I came to this harsh conclusion?

It isn't any more baseless than anything else I believe or say

Long ago in a far off land I believed that these were helpless people. They wanted what we wanted but couldn't achieve it because of X, Y, Z. That America had a duty to ensure them a Democracy. Dispose of x, y and z and free the masses. Help them against their totalitarian leadership and then things could be set in motion of improvement again.

Then I saw what this did to Iraq and Afghanistan. How it seemed to get worse and not better no matter how hard we tried and how much money we spent. No matter how many of our live we wasted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

Then I asked myself why can't we give others rights? Why was liberty so fickle. How on Earth did we get it (even if we take it for granted and try to give it away all over again)?

Well....for starters liberty must be fought for by people who still subscribe to it. It must be earned and preserved by those people fighting for it. Taken....never given. For it can't be given.

Secondly, but perhaps equally important

Muslims and Islam: Key findings in the U.S. and around the world

Quote:
In other areas, however, there is less unity. For instance, a Pew Research Center survey of Muslims in 39 countries asked Muslims whether they want sharia law, a legal code based on the Quran and other Islamic scripture, to be the official law of the land in their country. Responses on this question vary widely. Nearly all Muslims in Afghanistan (99%) and most in Iraq (91%) and Pakistan (84%) support sharia law as official law.

+

Quote:
There are two major factors behind the rapid projected growth of Islam, and both involve simple demographics. For one, Muslims have more children than members of other religious groups. Around the world, each Muslim woman has an average of 3.1 children, compared with 2.3 for all other groups combined.

Muslims are also the youngest (median age of 23 years old in 2010) of all major religious groups, seven years younger than the median age of non-Muslims. As a result, a larger share of Muslims already are, or will soon be, at the point in their lives when they begin having children. This, combined with high fertility rates, will fuel Muslim population growth.

And now you have the same findings I have

If you think you can reach a separate conclusion please give it to me because I am all ears.

We can't give Democracy to people who want to vote for Sharia Law 90% of the time. We can't give freedom to people who want to use that freedom to enslave and destroy others who are infidels to their cause.

These are just the facts in my eyes.....basic or mean spirited as it may be

Last edited by Captain Tele; 03-23-2017 at 22:34..
Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
216 - 03-23-2017, 22:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
You can't do anything. We live in a free country, once you're here legally you are protected by the constitution. However we need to stop the flow now.

I don't know what answer you're really looking for. The "alt right" is just as stupid as the "alt left". I don't know any serious conservative who wants to ban all Muslims, deport all Mexicans, or kill all the queers.

That is a rhetoric that is pushed by the left ad nauseam.
No such thing as alt-right. It's just real conservatives and real murderous racists (ridiculously insignificant). Leftists are just making this up to create new bogeyman.

I'm a racist, but I wouldn't kill anyone or deport people. I would just cut off 99% of non-white immigration as Mexico alone makes up the vast majority of all immigration and Hispanics' population has gone from 5% to 35% in a couple decades. There's no end to their **** culture and bad genes. I'd also completely cut off social nets, free ****, and increase the penalty of almost every significant crime. A legal visiting alien would be jailed then kicked the **** out (DNA stored, fingerprinted, etc.) permanently for anything more than speeding.

So yea, I'd cut off immigration almost completely for several decades and let the people here become fully assimilated as it should be, but that's because I'm an actual conservative... you know, CONSERVING our country.

But neo-cons work for the banks and global interests. They want more bodies so they can create more debt.

That said, I've never met someone who wanted to kill gays or kick out legal citizens.

Last edited by Validuz; 03-23-2017 at 22:34..
arsin
Veteran++
Old
217 - 03-23-2017, 22:34
Quote:
Who ****ing cares? I spelled it wrong and used the wrong french phrase. Your think you're special cause the IRA bombed you. I don't give a ****. Eat a dick you idiot
"cu de ta" that was a good one

Since it's been in wide English usage for decades and found in English dictionaries it's no longer considered a "French word." Why would someone care that you don't know the etymology? It's speaks to your knowledge of history.

Salieri is right, living with actual terrorist attacks gives him more insight than a fattening American raging at imagined slights, and racially inspired cryings. The selectivity of your faux outrage and crocodile tears provides insights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Our state department and DHS should be examining every person wishing to immigrate to the US. Not just muslims. Everyone. We shouldn't be allowing criminals, terrorists, or other "bad" people into our country. I think this is just ****ing common sense. If we can't verify that they are honest law abiding future citizens, then we shouldn't let them in. Period. I believe in the sovereignty of every nation, and that each nation should protect itself, including securing the border (however that security happens).

I don't want to deport all Mexicans, I feel at the very least we should deport all of the illegal gang bangers and criminals back. I don't mind if you want to live peacefully here. I also think that the citizen clause of the 14th amendment needs to be removed. I can't think of any valid reason today for that to exist.

And finally, I don't give a **** about the entire LGBT "movement". Want to get married? Enjoy. Want to get your ass pounded by a 300lb black guy? Go for it. I really don't care. Just stop thinking you're special and deserve special treatment. And stop playing the homophobic card.

The divisive rhetoric from the left is the reason why there is so much anger in the world. I have never experienced so much hate than from a supposed "tolerant" SJW. I work in Seattle and I'm surrounded by it.
I wouldn't worry too much about how many bad people you let in, given there's millions and millions living there already. Be it the 1.5 million in prison, the other 1.5 million who should be in prison, the 1.4 million in the Empire's military. I'd also include the 25K Pentagoner employees or the thousands of billions of dollars spent finding better ways to kill people. The political class that believes in a constant state of war and the 1000's of Americans working to make a better bomb and/or delivery system.

So could you explain to me why are you worried about letting a few more bad people in?

hehe jj

Quote:
Religion of peace

London terror: No. 30,499 in a series Jewish Journal
Please don't quote **** sites. Sheesh. Do you know how many Palestinkians died this year? Of course not, Zionists own MSM and when you own the media you make the message.

Fun fact: This year a lot more sand nigs will die by western terrorism than vice versa.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
218 - 03-23-2017, 22:37
You can't be serious about letting a few more bad people in.......Islam makes up nearly 1/3 of the planet

Open borders would be like letting in a few more Chinese or Indians

Quote:
Bangladesh and three provinces in India, which are highlighted in red, take up just 160,000 sq. mi (415,000 sq. km) ***8211; that***8217;s smaller than California. Together they hold more population than all of the blue territories on the map.

+

This is a numbers game. If you look at it that way, as opposed to hyper emotional 12 year old girl with knife at police station wanting death by cop, it makes more sense about the inevitable outcome

Last edited by Captain Tele; 03-23-2017 at 22:42..
arsin
Veteran++
Old
219 - 03-23-2017, 22:43
Quote:

What is the correct spelling of cu de ta?

That is all.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
220 - 03-23-2017, 22:57
shut up ellen

Page 11 of 14

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Terror attack on UK Parliament?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert