I made this

I smoked a chicken.

cnqtsIS.jpg

:bandit:

My latest knife. I built this design so it could be used for both skinning and as a general purpose knife in my hunting pack. 104 layer Damascus.

2uif4w4.jpg

fyib8p.jpg

2mow02u.jpg

The sheath is pretty plain. It's the second one I've done myself. I use to have a friend do them for me but his hobby has now turned into more of a business and I didn't want to ask for any favours.

Awesome!! Did you forge that and everything??

I just bought 5 acres in the country, and the first thing I'm doing is getting a forge.

I hammer all the steel by hand. I'll send you the drawings for my forge. super easy to build and works great. Most expensive part is the ceramic insulation.

My latest knife. I built this design so it could be used for both skinning and as a general purpose knife in my hunting pack. 104 layer Damascus.

2uif4w4.jpg

fyib8p.jpg

2mow02u.jpg

The sheath is pretty plain. It's the second one I've done myself. I use to have a friend do them for me but his hobby has now turned into more of a business and I didn't want to ask for any favours.

I am like 90% sure... Etsy is trying to sell me your knives.

Its a pretty common design among knife makers. I copied the the swirled sawtooth pattern from a picture I saw online. It wouldn't surprise me if someone is selling it.

Back