Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
181 - 03-02-2017, 14:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
at least u can get the fat lazy baby boomer parking tags

and ur still young enough 2 claim gen x instead, cleansing you of the sins of the world
those tags come standard on all rvs now

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
182 - 03-02-2017, 14:58
Funny thing you learn as you grow older. The body starts turning to **** but the mind stays the same age.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
183 - 03-02-2017, 14:58
ok that mind part got me

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
184 - 03-02-2017, 14:58
You are either super unlucky with some underlying issue or super out of shape idk man but that blows

It's def not normal though

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
185 - 03-02-2017, 15:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
How do you have 3 heart attacks by age 48

I hope you were either doing tons of drugs and boozing and not massive out of shape and fat supertrap

Either way that seems hard to do
Not fat. No high blood pressure and my cholesterol at the time of my first heart attack was 119. I was 36 for the first one. No family history. Don't drink anything more than a beer every once in awhile.

**** happens. No one has been able to explain it. This counts time spent at Mayo Clinic getting poked.

Bad heart, poor candidate for bypass. So I sit here, bored, trolling. It will be summer soon so I can go back to gardening but for now I have exhausted my winter time activities options

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
186 - 03-02-2017, 15:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
those tags come standard on all rvs now
Yep, I also have one of those.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
187 - 03-02-2017, 15:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
ok that mind part got me
Everyone that finds this funny and doubts me.. well ask yourself this. Where are you at right now reading **** on the internet and how long have you been a member?

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
188 - 03-02-2017, 15:17
Well supertrap your just super unlucky gl tho bro

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
189 - 03-02-2017, 15:24
I'm cool with it. Took awhile but I made my peace. The problem is boredom. Jesus Christ the boredom kills me. I can't fathom how someone could voluntarily sit at home collecting food stamps. I'm going nuts.

I have built guns bought so many guitars and amps my wife has finally put her foot down because they take a lot of space. I played fallout 4 and some of Skyrim but games just don't do it for me me like they did when I was younger. I paint, read and play music but damn it's still not enough.

I wish I was lazy

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
190 - 03-02-2017, 15:33
u should give masturbation a try

imho

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
191 - 03-02-2017, 15:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
u should give masturbation a try

imho
bad heart. I save that for the real thing

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
192 - 03-02-2017, 18:08
Just your typical EmoCrat.

Man spends $50,000 on over 100 procedures to transform into a 'genderless' ALIEN (and he plans to have his genitals, nipples and bellybutton removed next)

Vinny Ohh, 22, from Los Angeles in California, has had over 110 procedures
He wants to transform into a 'genderless' extra-terrestrial
The make-up artists believes he's neither male nor female

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
193 - 03-02-2017, 18:12
What bathroom does he use?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
194 - 03-03-2017, 14:28
ET (extraalientranny) has transcended the need to #1 or #2 now

he just excretes a synthesized soul bond now

arsin
Veteran++
Old
195 - 03-03-2017, 23:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
ever watched someone who is overly religious create atheist kids by being too strict, too overzealous, in their pwn beliefs and interpretations?

well...apparently the same thing is going on again with a new generation of true believers and cultists

swing too hard.....the youth swing back
Sure rebellious, swing back etc. I've seen TV help supplant a few parents or lead them down the righteous path of baby gap socks and new this, new that. So sad, in 30 years they'll wonder why bro retires comfortably down south and finally do some travelling. But no, why save when you can consume now? People don't realize that if they just saved $20/day they could retire ok. But noo.

I have an acquaintance upset cause he won't be able to write off any leasing expenses on a 911, car's too valuable lol! Another guy showed me all the CNC milling for his one off vents/cold air returns for $6K.

Vast pools of money swishing around sight unseen!

arsin
Veteran++
Old
196 - 03-03-2017, 23:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVoiceOfReason View Post
Hey now, I was born in the mid-60s and by the time I was old enough to even think about what I wanted to be when I grew up all the manufacturing jobs were gone and the factories shuttered. So we all knew there'd be no free ride to retirement. We grew up expecting to inherit a world wrecked by nuclear holocaust, environmental disaster, or general social collapse (no, not like what we have now, that's just normal **** being overhyped). So really, most of us are relieved and getting by just fine. Of course, most of us aren't vocal outliers which is how all groups are generalized, aren't they?

Y U mad tho?
Yea exactly, well said. We came after the BB's who didn't even face drinking and driving laws.

Remember the 'scare' of nukelar? Now it's not talked about ... and poof it's not an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Are you asking me to explain why i find a bunch of socailists, marxists and progressives (Jewish controlled ideology and politics) marching together a threat to my rights to my life, liberty and property?
Good question. And yes, what changes for you? me?

What changes does the SJW thing do to society?

Togowack
VeteranXV
Old
197 - 03-04-2017, 00:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Funny thing you learn as you grow older. The body starts turning to **** but the mind stays the same age.
Only if you didn't take care of it. I'm in the best shape ever, although chasing after a career is pretty tempting instead of putting in those hours during the week to maintain.

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
198 - 03-04-2017, 00:24
****in 30 year old, diaf

Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
199 - 03-06-2017, 03:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Dear Tribalwarriors,

I don't know and haven't met the vaunted yet mythical social justice warrior. Mind you, I don't have a twit account, but I see their pics/vids on the internet - all over the internet, and referred to here in any political thread.

Please tell me about the scourge of the SJW, specifically addressing these questions:

How is it (gender neutral) a threat to the American Way of Life?
How is it a threat to MAGA?
How is it a threat to you?

Thank you!
It's bigger than America. These parasites have infested the world, and they hate the hands that feed them.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
200 - 03-07-2017, 15:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmag View Post
It's bigger than America. These parasites have infested the world, and they hate the hands that feed them.
Welst, I don't do social media, don't know or have seen a single SJW, I can't see these emo ****s as a threat. Their discourse can be easily refuted. But they are a symptom of a social ill. It is the disease not the symptoms, which must be treated.

The institutions that foster these attitudes, the laws that encourage the emo, the gov'ts that purports to care - these are the institutions that are creating the androgynous global citizen, where we're all so equal and non judgemental that we end up being a valueless mish mass of confused 'victimed' individuals.

Page 10 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tell me about the SJW warrior

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert