VeteranXX
Old
102 - 02-23-2017, 15:45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
every eclipse comes to an end
~the sun outshines the moon~
not this one

the gen x'ers here are old and angry, constantly projecting their insecurity about not being able to keep up with a rapidly changing world and being left behind in technical fields that are increasingly being dominated by millennials.

they grew up believing that all they had to do was barely graduate high school and they'd be able to get daddy's job at the local manufacturing plant and be set for life. unfortunately for them that didn't turn out so well.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
103 - 02-23-2017, 15:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
not this one

the gen x'ers here are old and angry, constantly projecting their insecurity about not being able to keep up with a rapidly changing world and being left behind in technical fields that are increasingly being dominated by millennials.

they grew up believing that all they had to do was barely graduate high school and they'd be able to get daddy's job at the local manufacturing plant and be set for life. unfortunately for them that didn't turn out so well.
If they are old and made it this far then that really isn't a concern is it? I'm set for life. I have tons of free time.

and that was never the argument. the argument was sjw live in a make believe world.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
104 - 02-23-2017, 15:49
rapidly changing world cael says

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhij-bmwCJ8

one devoid of property rights

our right to defend our land

so that his and his invader family (methican or chinky) can squat on our yard and assault us

MaLicE
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
105 - 02-23-2017, 15:49
<-- not old or angry, has only been "eclipsed" by a millennial at Subway (I can't make a sandwich that fast!) or maybe the carwash as they wax my hood (more fast hands fam!) Fool's post was clearly aimed at SJW's, but I'm happy to slam both at the same time. That being said, I know tons of millennials that bust their ass every day, providing for their family and enriching society. It all boils down to entitlement and **** parenting.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
106 - 02-23-2017, 15:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
If they are old and made it this far then that really isn't a concern is it? I'm set for life. I have tons of free time.

and that was never the argument. the argument was sjw live in a make believe world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
rapidly changing world cael says

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhij-bmwCJ8

one devoid of property rights

our right to defend our land

so that his and his invader family (methican or chinky) can squat on our yard and assault us
^ two people left behind, raging at the world

KittyCat
VeteranXX
Old
107 - 02-23-2017, 15:50
Malice fat bald and supertrap etc all circle jerk angry old men raging

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
108 - 02-23-2017, 15:51
white guy puts bacon near a mosque

year in jail......guy gets killed in prison

COPS: Woman shoves bloody tampon in protesters mouth outside abortion clinic - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

no crime here at all

muslim spits in white babies face, tells mother whites shouldn't be allowed to have kids

Muslim spits in babys face

no crime here at all

Slovak woman faces jail for urinating on Koran and setting it on fire | Metro News

piss on a koran and six years in prison

cael can't figure out what people are fighting for

possibly to overturn this ****

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
109 - 02-23-2017, 15:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Malice fat bald and supertrap etc all circle jerk angry old men raging
No more than you are

cael
VeteranXX
Old
110 - 02-23-2017, 15:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
white guy puts bacon near a mosque

year in jail......guy gets killed in prison

COPS: Woman shoves bloody tampon in protesters mouth outside abortion clinic - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

no crime here at all

muslim spits in white babies face, tells mother whites shouldn't be allowed to have kids

Muslim spits in babys face

no crime here at all

Slovak woman faces jail for urinating on Koran and setting it on fire | Metro News

piss on a koran and six years in prison

cael can't figure out what people are fighting for

possibly to overturn this ****
i think i touched a nerve here lol

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
111 - 02-23-2017, 15:54
i think you menstruating again

better find a place to shove that maxipad

MaLicE
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
112 - 02-23-2017, 15:56
Haha Kotz.. I've heard "fat and bald" from you for 10 years. Is it safe to assume I've angered you in some way?

chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
113 - 02-23-2017, 15:57
these warriors have no honor

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
114 - 02-24-2017, 18:22
Social justice warrior warrior

Automatic teller machine machine

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
115 - 02-24-2017, 21:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
not this one

Hey now, I was born in the mid-60s and by the time I was old enough to even think about what I wanted to be when I grew up all the manufacturing jobs were gone and the factories shuttered. So we all knew there'd be no free ride to retirement. We grew up expecting to inherit a world wrecked by nuclear holocaust, environmental disaster, or general social collapse (no, not like what we have now, that's just normal **** being overhyped). So really, most of us are relieved and getting by just fine. Of course, most of us aren't vocal outliers which is how all groups are generalized, aren't they?

Y U mad tho?

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
116 - 02-24-2017, 21:34
i'm mad b/c u - yes, you - personally looted me and the next 5 generations of my descendants so that u could "get by just fine" and also wtf is up w/ the beach boys jesus h christ that crap is the soundtrack to hell no wonder brian wilson went crazy w/ that **** playing in his head nonstop

o wait i had u confused w/ the bad guys nevermind ur like my dad's age ur a good guy gl 2u

Tyco
VeteranX
Old
117 - 02-25-2017, 07:04
When social justice warriors post on their social media, they incite riots, encourage destruction, and enable violence. Riots like the ones in Ferguson after the death of Mike Brown or the one in Berkeley before the Milo speech have resulted in millions of dollars of property damage and overtime from police departments. This is all verifiable proof.

To answer, arsin in the OP, this is the major threat posed by the SJW; and I do not believe Fool's post, which incited no riots at all, is at all measurable to the SJW post.

Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
118 - 02-25-2017, 09:04

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
119 - 02-25-2017, 11:49
lol UR MOM

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
120 - 02-25-2017, 12:18
Millennials suck but also important to remember that participation trophies were invented to protect the egos of baby boomers. Important to remember that boomers created millineial entitlement. So **** both those generations.

Page 6 of 13

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tell me about the SJW warrior

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert