Sponsored Links
-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
1762 - 12-01-2016, 21:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneManArmy View Post
Why aren't you a fan?

Also, trump just asked his crowd to raise their hands and make a promise... oh man... swj to the rescue!
I watched all of the debates and was aggravated by each of his performances. He is a terrible speaker, much like W. This man has an impressive education yet he couldnt bring it to bear against such an easy dip**** in Killary when it came to articulating his positions and dismantling her bull****.

Plus, his arrogance. Its not an entitled, smug arrogance like owebama, but more of 'I am the king' arrogance, because he is a billionaire. We get that from you constantly reminding people you built things and how much it's worth, so work on being more humble that you can relate to your common American. Throw in the tweeting bull****... c'mon... you're ****ing 70 years old. Grow up. I get some of it is to control the news cycle, knowing full well the media is against you and will get them spun up, but use good adjudication... think tactical and strategic instead of just vomiting. He's a very flawed man, but I dont doubt his love for this country and that goes a long way with me.

So will he be good for America? Yeah, I think so. As long as he works on rebuilding from the devastation of 8 years of craptacular democratic policies (aka: statism), I can live with it.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
1763 - 12-01-2016, 21:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data View Post
I don't care for him either. The man is a trainwreck and it's as disturbing as it is hilarious and ironic that not only was he the Republican candidate this election, but he actually won. That blows me away.

But the way he simultanously pisses off the libscum (into public fits of rage) and the establishment ... resonates with me in a way I can't describe. He's the ultimate political troll. But in the midst of trolling it seems like he can get some actual work done and make at least token changes in Washington. Which is more than I can say for Obama. Since his acceptance speech I've been pretty impressed with just how Presidential he's acting. If this keeps up, the next 4 years will be Great (Again).

#MAGA
lol yep

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1764 - 12-01-2016, 21:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
I watched all of the debates and was aggravated by each of his performances. He is a terrible speaker, much like W. This man has an impressive education yet he couldnt bring it to bear against such an easy dip**** in Killary when it came to articulating his positions and dismantling her bull****.

Plus, his arrogance. Its not an entitled, smug arrogance like owebama, but more of 'I am the king' arrogance, because he is a billionaire. We get that from you constantly reminding people you built things and how much it's worth, so work on being more humble that you can relate to your common American. Throw in the tweeting bull****... c'mon... you're ****ing 70 years old. Grow up. I get some of it is to control the news cycle, knowing full well the media is against you and will get them spun up, but use good adjudication... think tactical and strategic instead of just vomiting. He's a very flawed man, but I dont doubt his love for this country and that goes a long way with me.

So will he be good for America? Yeah, I think so. As long as he works on rebuilding from the devastation of 8 years of craptacular democratic policies (aka: statism), I can live with it.
Uh, the election is over.. He won.. so I think he knew what he was doing.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1765 - 12-01-2016, 21:21
Quote:
Being articulate is meaningless, especially given that every one of Hillary's answers was scripted, often with advanced knowledge of a question. Ever watch her try to speak when someone catches her offguard?

Gouge
VeteranXX
Old
1766 - 12-01-2016, 21:22
Our Founders in their infinite wisdom created the Electoral College to ensure the STATES were fairly represented. Why should one or two densely populated areas speak for the whole of the nation?

The following list of statistics has been making the rounds on the Internet and it should finally put an end to the argument as to why the Electoral College makes sense.

There are 3,141 counties in the United States.

Trump won 3,084 of them.
Clinton won 57.

There are 62 counties in New York State.

Trump won 46 of them.
Clinton won 16.

Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes.

In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond)

Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.

These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles.
The United States is comprised of 3, 797,000 square miles.

When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election.

Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc) don’t and shouldn’t speak for the rest of our country.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
1767 - 12-01-2016, 21:24
It was a pep rally and he's not a politician so I don't know why anyone would expect some "put me to sleep speech".

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1768 - 12-01-2016, 21:28
missing: 57% of a plant in indiana last seen headed toward the border

absent
VeteranXX
Old
1769 - 12-01-2016, 21:29
Mattis understands that Israel is the reason for the problems in the Middle-East, very good appointment. I really hope that little zionist flea Petraeus won't become the NatSec advisor.

Anyway, I just heard Trump did another rally in Ohio. AFTER being elected. The energy levels are really off the charts I have got to say, and that's from someone in his mid 30s. This guy is 70 and he keeps going. Insane.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1770 - 12-01-2016, 21:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
Mattis understands that Israel is the reason for the problems in the Middle-East, very good appointment. I really hope that little zionist flea Petraeus won't become the NatSec advisor.

Anyway, I just heard Trump did another rally in Ohio. AFTER being elected. The energy levels are really off the charts I have got to say, and that's from someone in his mid 30s. This guy is 70 and he keeps going. Insane.
Flynn is National Security..... Petraeus might be Secretary of State.

T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1771 - 12-01-2016, 21:32
I can't wait til he fires the entire first string. I hope he does his signature hand gesture each time, and they broadcast it just like the apprentice.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
1772 - 12-01-2016, 21:37
i think he's playing Romney up. Show him encouragement, entice him with a position, and then turn around and kick him out. Trump didn't suddenly forget what Romney said - he's just pulling the strings and playing with him right now before leaving R's legacy a total disgrace. Possibly uncover Romney's circle of connections and use it to his advantage. He did it with Chris Christie. He'll do it with Romney again. Just wants his ring kissed first. Kind of like Cartman and PC Principal.

Especially since Conway came out in opposition to R. No way would Trump forgo Conway's wishes in order to bring on Romney. Romney too dumb and greedy, grabbing onto coat tails and can't see the curve coming his way.

Last edited by KingSobieski; 12-01-2016 at 21:41..
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1773 - 12-01-2016, 21:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
i think he's playing Romney up. Show him encouragement, entice him with a position, and then turn around and kick him out. Trump didn't suddenly forget what Romney said - he's just pulling the strings and playing with him right now before leaving R's legacy a total disgrace. Possibly uncover Romney's circle of connections and use it to his advantage. He did it with Chris Christie. He'll do it with Romney again. Just wants his ring kissed first. Kind of like Cartman and PC Principal.

Especially since Conway came out in opposition to R. No way would Trump forgo Conway's wishes in order to bring on Romney. Romney too dumb and greedy to grab onto coat tails and can't see the curve coming his way.
Possibly, but it's also possible that he's just using Romney for business advice and the best way to combine/divest the 500 or so businesses he's involved in.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
1774 - 12-01-2016, 21:48
This is true. I like to imagine that he dangles out a position in front of Romney's face and then Romney dumps all his cards (advice, contacts, etc etc) in a desperate attempt to get the spot. In the end he gets used n abused. Trump gets everything - Romney gets nothing.

Need to #draintheswamp but you need inside men that know how the system works to navigate the swamp long enough to find the drain plug

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
1775 - 12-01-2016, 21:57
Quote:
There are 3,141 counties in the United States.

Trump won 3,084 of them.
Clinton won 57.

There are 62 counties in New York State.
Trump won 46 of them.
Clinton won 16.

Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes.

In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond)

Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.

These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles.
The United States is comprised of 3, 797,000 square miles.

When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election.

Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc) don’t and shouldn’t speak for the rest of our country.

This is just a reminder why the Founding Father’s created the Electoral College. It was to prevent the population centers deciding Presidential elections.

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1776 - 12-01-2016, 22:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
missing: 57% of a plant in indiana last seen headed toward the border
cael trigg'd 57,575.757% now

approaching maximum trigg

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1777 - 12-01-2016, 23:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnPyro View Post
General Maddog has some badass quotes
"Men, when you get back and you see a leftist anti war protestor, go up and shake his hand. Then wink at his girlfriend because she knows shes dating a *****"

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
1778 - 12-01-2016, 23:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
Uh, the election is over.. He won.. so I think he knew what he was doing.
So? That has nothing to do whether I like him or not, as I was asked. Pay better attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Being articulate is meaningless, especially given that every one of Hillary's answers was scripted, often with advanced knowledge of a question. Ever watch her try to speak when someone catches her offguard?
Not necessarily. I firmly believe had he done a better job in the debates, he would have won by larger margin. He really wasn't well versed as he should have been and it showed. The debates were embarrassing to watch from my POV.

As far as watching her speak... well, she wouldnt hold a scripted press conference. Everything about anything she did was tightly controlled.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
1779 - 12-01-2016, 23:21
Quote:
As far as watching her speak... well, she wouldnt hold a scripted press conference. Everything about anything she did was tightly controlled.
That's because her entire strategy was to avoid speaking at all costs and let Trump hang himself. Trump had 3x the number of rallies as she did, and the attendance difference was over 500,000 people (something the media should've gotten a hint from). She had no real platform, how many times could she read the same scripted platitudes before people realized she wasn't saying anything of any substance?

cael
VeteranXX
Old
1780 - 12-01-2016, 23:24
trump had lots of substance like build a wall and mexico will pay for it and jail hillary

Page 89 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot