This is for you Trump voters.

celebs thinking their political opinion matters. lollz. plz

o, women are oppressed. but no way, as a woman, am i moving out of my palatial palace that i bought with fart and pussy jokes.

Sabo-Amy-Schumer-moving-billboard-768x564.jpg

Can sum1 murder this fat disgusting hambeast Amy already at least Sarah Silverman was funny at times and not disgusting

Trump is already a more respected President than Obama and he hasn't even been sworn in yet. He's already talked to the president of Mexico, China's premier, Farage, Putin soon to follow I am sure... he's winning so bigly.

You know for a guy that ran on an anti-establishment / anti-corruption platform he sure is making some questionable choices regarding his cabinet.

does anyone here really think ben carson would be a good choice for sec. of education, for example?

You know for a guy that ran on an anti-establishment / anti-corruption platform he sure is making some questionable choices regarding his cabinet.

does anyone here really think ben carson would be a good choice for sec. of education, for example?
you realise he didnt run as an independent, right?

you realise that he has to appease the party that controls the entire government, right?

You can't get much more anti-establishment than Bannon.

He can't just bring in a bunch of nobodies and expect to get anything done.

I'm not suggesting Trump bring in nobodies - there are a lot of experts out there. I'm suggesting Ben Carson is a nobody when it comes to education. Why is Carson a good pick for this post?

you realise he didnt run as an independent, right?

you realise that he has to appease the party that controls the entire government, right?

I realize there are registered republicans that are 10x more qualified to be sec. of education than Ben Carson is. Again, why Carson?

Last edited:

Yea what would a black neurosurgeon know about education

I'd argue a neurosurgeon would know more about medicine than they would about education.

Most champions of education believe the Earth is older than 10,000 years old, for example. Ben Carson does not.

How about we hire the best people to do a job rather than hiring someone to do a job just because they're a homie.

Do you think Ben Carson is the best person we could have as Sec. of Education?

Back