This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 1222 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 1222 of 1252
beep boop
VeteranX
Old
24421 - 11-12-2016, 16:26
ya cept maybe davis

Sponsored Links
beep boop
VeteranX
Old
24422 - 11-12-2016, 16:27
but its still not like the bay

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
24423 - 11-12-2016, 16:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
half of those companies would shut up shop and move to america if california seceded. and salesforce is doomed to fail anyway, no worries on that one.
no they wouldn't. everyone always says this but these companies aren't going to move. the executives like it here and the skilled labor pool is yuge.

it's hard enough to find skilled people here. it's even harder in BFE and even harder to get people to move there.

beep boop
VeteranX
Old
24424 - 11-12-2016, 16:30
why ponder on un eventuals tho

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
24425 - 11-12-2016, 16:31
2 Men Attack Trump Supporter in Meriden: Police | NBC Connecticut

cael
VeteranXX
Old
24426 - 11-12-2016, 16:32
tech companies thrive on immigration and global trade so i couldn't see many choosing to leave california

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24427 - 11-12-2016, 16:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatSam View Post
What news source would you believe and what incentive would they have for publishing such info?
Direct, full quotes in full context.

E.g. A video.

I don't want some ****** lying piece of **** leftist to put his spin on it and use ellipses to cover up context.

At this point, if I have to read it, it has to come from the horse's mouth (like his twitter/fb account) or a video. Video preferred.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
24428 - 11-12-2016, 16:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post
**** it, let global warming do it's ****, Cali ends up under the ****ing ocean, midwest becomes a tropical paradise. Sounds like a reasonable plan.
the sierras are at 14,500 feet tall.

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
24429 - 11-12-2016, 16:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Direct, full quotes in full context.

E.g. A video.

I don't want some ****** lying piece of **** leftist to put his spin on it and use ellipses to cover up context.

At this point, if I have to read it, it has to come from the horse's mouth (like his twitter/fb account) or a video. Video preferred.
If only the world was as simple as a tweet.

beep boop
VeteranX
Old
24430 - 11-12-2016, 16:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
tech companies thrive on immigration and global trade so i couldn't see many choosing to leave california
they wouldmt leave anyways. all that silicon

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
24431 - 11-12-2016, 16:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogzinofa View Post
the sierras are at 14,500 feet tall.
Those are pretty cool mountains. If you ever get the chance to take the Amtrak from Salt Lake City to San Francisco I totally recommend it.

beep boop
VeteranX
Old
24432 - 11-12-2016, 16:37
its us that puts them there

beep boop
VeteranX
Old
24433 - 11-12-2016, 16:39
u see, we have a natural resource. and we exploit it just like any other country does

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
24434 - 11-12-2016, 16:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by cael View Post
the whole "let's split up CA into six states" thing was funded by a tech VC. peter thiel wants to create floating islands just outside of CA in international waters so they can bring in offshore labor and keep them just a little offshore since US immigration law limits how many people they can bring into the country and how much they have to be paid.

Paypal Founder Peter Thiel Invests $1.25 Million to Create Floating Micro-Countries | Inhabitat - Green Design, Innovation, Architecture, Green Building

that thing in season 1 of "silicon valley" where jared ends up on some floating island in the middle of the ocean? yeah, making fun of one of peter thiel's real plans.

tech companies would love it. they could set their own labor and immigration standards and on-shore their off-shore teams.

it would probably be bad for engineers.

beep boop
VeteranX
Old
24435 - 11-12-2016, 16:41
^

cael
VeteranXX
Old
24436 - 11-12-2016, 16:41
honestly, with the amount of h1bs those companies get it would be hard to see how they could have it any better on immigration

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
24437 - 11-12-2016, 16:42
California, Oregon, and Washington are going to be subjected to more than one sustained magnitude 9+ earthquakes.

So don't worry much about those dead zones. They are all going bye bye in a rather spectacular fashion.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
24438 - 11-12-2016, 16:46
cool, I want to live in otisburg

beep boop
VeteranX
Old
24439 - 11-12-2016, 16:46
dude, were still talking about illegal immigration up in here...honestly.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
24440 - 11-12-2016, 16:47
apple, google (alphabet), cisco, and oracle are sitting on about $350 billion in cash that's located in foreign countries. they're not bringing it back onshore because they don't want to pay 35% repatriation US taxes on it.

trump's proposed a 10% repatriation tax. CA's corporate tax rate is 8.84%.

Page 1222 of 1252

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie