This is for you Trump voters.

half of those companies would shut up shop and move to america if california seceded. and salesforce is doomed to fail anyway, no worries on that one.

no they wouldn't. everyone always says this but these companies aren't going to move. the executives like it here and the skilled labor pool is yuge.

it's hard enough to find skilled people here. it's even harder in BFE and even harder to get people to move there.

tech companies thrive on immigration and global trade so i couldn't see many choosing to leave california

What news source would you believe and what incentive would they have for publishing such info?
Direct, full quotes in full context.

E.g. A video.

I don't want some faggot lying piece of shit leftist to put his spin on it and use ellipses to cover up context.

At this point, if I have to read it, it has to come from the horse's mouth (like his twitter/fb account) or a video. Video preferred.

Direct, full quotes in full context.

E.g. A video.

I don't want some faggot lying piece of shit leftist to put his spin on it and use ellipses to cover up context.

At this point, if I have to read it, it has to come from the horse's mouth (like his twitter/fb account) or a video. Video preferred.

If only the world was as simple as a tweet.

tech companies thrive on immigration and global trade so i couldn't see many choosing to leave california

the whole "let's split up CA into six states" thing was funded by a tech VC. peter thiel wants to create floating islands just outside of CA in international waters so they can bring in offshore labor and keep them just a little offshore since US immigration law limits how many people they can bring into the country and how much they have to be paid.

Paypal Founder Peter Thiel Invests $1.25 Million to Create Floating Micro-Countries | Inhabitat - Green Design, Innovation, Architecture, Green Building

that thing in season 1 of "silicon valley" where jared ends up on some floating island in the middle of the ocean? yeah, making fun of one of peter thiel's real plans.

tech companies would love it. they could set their own labor and immigration standards and on-shore their off-shore teams.

it would probably be bad for engineers.

honestly, with the amount of h1bs those companies get it would be hard to see how they could have it any better on immigration

California, Oregon, and Washington are going to be subjected to more than one sustained magnitude 9+ earthquakes.

So don't worry much about those dead zones. They are all going bye bye in a rather spectacular fashion.

cool, I want to live in otisburg

seven_superman_07.jpg

apple, google (alphabet), cisco, and oracle are sitting on about $350 billion in cash that's located in foreign countries. they're not bringing it back onshore because they don't want to pay 35% repatriation US taxes on it.

trump's proposed a 10% repatriation tax. CA's corporate tax rate is 8.84%.

Back