I WANT TO WELCOME TRUMP VOTERS BACK TO REALITY

cael

Veteran XX
Hey there, welcome back :wave:

This thread is a safe space for trump voters to come and work through their issues integrating back to reality. Please use trigger warnings, we don't want to upset these delicate angry old white men.

I've been out of college for a long time some of this safespace stuff is a little out of hand. these people gotta be pawns of somebody

ugh these facebook statuses from most of the females I know posting about how today is the day they break the glass ceiling and they're just voting for Hillary due to her vagina make me sick.

I'm glad we get to post about a horse toothed satanic pedophile for the next four years instead of an orange douche with tiny hands.

ugh these facebook statuses from most of the females I know posting about how today is the day they break the glass ceiling and they're just voting for Hillary due to her vagina make me sick.

Doesn't bother me at all. Nor the "I'm so afraid for this country, I'm literally sick to my stomach!" posts.

After all women are barely sentient. You have to cut them some slack.

post this video on all their posts.

I can confirm that every female that i posted this video to about a female president, stfu.

post this video on all their posts.

I can confirm that every female that i posted this video to about a female president, stfu.

"Hillary will destabilize Middle East"

lmao

see, that's the reason why women that are voting for either Hillary or Trump are a bunch of scum witches.

YOU AMURICANS HAD ONE JOB

Spoiler

Now deal with it!

Iu_I2_FH2.jpg

How could anyone think a democrat billionaire from New York City is the best for Republican blue collar working class America?

Trump voters just got trolled by reality so hard I will lay off making fun of them for a few hours.

i get that they're excited to see a female president but shouldn't you vote based on who you think is most qualified rather than gender/race? that grinds my gears.

Back