[NBA] 2016-2017 Regular Season

lol pop is the best

ZCh74ki.png

point harden running smoothly so far - capela is going to get a bunch of lobs this yr

great strategy by harden for conserving energy by not playing any defense

I for some reason don't think warriors will "click" as well with Durant

They'll still be elite though just not as good

My friend is arguing it takes a month or two for them to start meshing ala Cleveland when Bron came back and there is too much talent for them not be good

Idk I'm just feeling too many stars on one team

rubio is ast/steal king nothing retarded about it

jsut so happens my team is dead last in assists in our league and i dont need his ass/ast

Last edited:
I for some reason don't think warriors will "click" as well with Durant

They'll still be elite though just not as good

My friend is arguing it takes a month or two for them to start meshing ala Cleveland when Bron came back and there is too much talent for them not be good

Idk I'm just feeling too many stars on one team

u remember in 4th grade recess when the kid w/ the ball would go "i get #1 guy, #2 guy, #3 guy and #4 guy, verse all" and then team stack (aka team faglord) would win every day? the warriors r the kid w/ the ball u kno it i kno it the american ppl kno it

[size=-2]*the kid with the ball always had some sort of buttfuck kansas farmer speech impediment where he said "verse" for "versus", "crown" for "crayon", etc[/size]

but realistically there's only so many points to score/plays to make. you can't add to something that's already maxed out.

besides its the warriors 2nd unit that got eaten alive

dream team also got blown the fuck out by the college all star squad lead by chris webber

ppl forget that

any sweeping statements about gsw this early are pretty dumb

still love u tho isuk

FuFu!

A small request:

If you notice a team go inactive, please set its roster.

It's easy and will keep the league competitive long-term.

THANK YOU!

dream team also got blown the fuck out by the college all star squad lead by chris webber

ppl forget that

any sweeping statements about gsw this early are pretty dumb

still love u tho isuk

Im saying they are elite I don't think it will mesh as well I would hav e said it before season not based on one loss

They still favorites obviously

And there have been Olympic teams that sucked which proves throwing stars on a team doesn't always mesh well or lack of shooters or too many shooters etc

Don't misquote me u dweebs and I stand by statements so fuck :)

Back