Another Political Poll by havax - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Another Political Poll
Page 9 of 12
View Poll Results: Please choose the answer that best describes you.
I am a white male with a college education voting for Trump. 38 50.00%
I am a white male with a college education voting for Clinton. 12 15.79%
I am a white male with a college education throwing my vote away for a third party candidate. 13 17.11%
I am a white male without a college education voting for Trump. 1 1.32%
I am a white male without a college education voting for Clinton. 0 0%
I am a white male without a college education thowing my vote away for a third party candidate. 3 3.95%
I am a minority that no one gives a **** about, so I'll **** off now. 9 11.84%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
161 - 08-09-2016, 12:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
Smells like pine trees and bbq here. Don't know what my neighbors have on their grill but it smells good.
You should see if they are smoking gubermint cheese, and tell them youre more deserving of it than they are.

Sponsored Links
LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
162 - 08-09-2016, 12:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
also, tehvul: you arent white nor do you have a university education
sry pal

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
163 - 08-09-2016, 12:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
you are a ****ing moron, you know
Households classified by the nativity and legal status of the household head.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
164 - 08-09-2016, 12:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
Illegals do not get welfare. The only ones that do are their kids if they are born here (and therefore are citizens).
You are incorrect, a majority of illegals do collect welfare, foodstamps, and medicaid. Some are even provided with government housing. You're underestimating the number of anchor babies and sanctuary states, or outright ignoring well publicized statistics.

That's why it's seen as a problem. They take cash jobs, pay no taxes, collect their check and send all of the money they earn back to families in Mexico and Central America. What small earnings they make here are still better than they would otherwise earn at home, but they make no effort to integrate with the US because to do so would jeopardize their livelihood along with those who live back home. They're not even spending their cash here. The irony is if you removed the people who have no legal right to be here, you'd save enough money a year from the welfare state to provide financial assistance to those college students begging for an education handout.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
165 - 08-09-2016, 13:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
Households classified by the nativity and legal status of the household head.

and?

that means there is an illegal receiving welfare checks. you think all that money goes to the anchor baby? lol you truly are naive.

Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
166 - 08-09-2016, 13:02
I actually think Trump is onto something brilliant when he talks about demanding tribute from Mexico. We should actually start demanding tribute from every other nation on earth. And threaten to nuke them if they don't pay us our dues.

With all the new tribute income, we'll finally be able to afford to start putting a dent in our national debt.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
167 - 08-09-2016, 13:05
i dont know why everyone keeps bringing up the national debt
who the **** is gonna force us to pay

Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
168 - 08-09-2016, 13:07
We're already paying it. Every year.

Last year we spent over $200 billion on interest alone.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
169 - 08-09-2016, 13:08
We owe most of it to ourselves.

Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
170 - 08-09-2016, 13:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Yup, about 75% of the debt is publicly held.

So when Trump talks about "renegotiating" the debt, he really means robbing trillions of dollars from the American public.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
171 - 08-09-2016, 13:20
Unless he's talking about the percentage we owe to foreign investors and insurance companies, interest payments that will never be returned to Americans.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
172 - 08-09-2016, 13:22
publicly held by chinese scum
theres literally 0 reason our national debt should be considered at any stage in any political argument r now
private debt is LOL and public debt will never be repaid anyways

Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
173 - 08-09-2016, 13:26
It's a terrible idea either way. If he "renegotiated" the 25% that is foreign held, nobody would want to lend us money any more at the 0.5% interest rate that we currently borrow at. Which means we could expect the remaining 75%+ of our debt to start offering interest rates that more closely resemble Greece's 8%.

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
174 - 08-09-2016, 13:30
u kno what is cheaper than a 0.5% interest rate?
cruise missiles
the rate will not change

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
175 - 08-09-2016, 14:14
America spends more on its military than the entire rest of the world combined

Ppl wanting their money back is not a problem u gotta worry wbout

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
176 - 08-09-2016, 14:42
Quote:
You are incorrect, a majority of illegals do collect welfare, foodstamps, and medicaid. Some are even provided with government housing. You're underestimating the number of anchor babies and sanctuary states, or outright ignoring well publicized statistics.

That's why it's seen as a problem. They take cash jobs, pay no taxes, collect their check and send all of the money they earn back to families in Mexico and Central America. What small earnings they make here are still better than they would otherwise earn at home, but they make no effort to integrate with the US because to do so would jeopardize their livelihood along with those who live back home. They're not even spending their cash here. The irony is if you removed the people who have no legal right to be here, you'd save enough money a year from the welfare state to provide financial assistance to those college students begging for an education handout.
If we were wasting that much money on immigrants, I would kick them out myself. I just went Googling about Cali (have to figure liberal paradise, tons of illegals) and found this:

Quote:
State officials have estimated that services which go to California's illegal population add between $4 billion and $6 billion to state spending. The lion's share of that money goes to provide public education to children who are here illegally.
If we have any chance at integration, then education is the only way.

I don't have a problem with changing the 14th Amendment. I'm just saying it needs to be done to make this work. We know how fussy some of you get about those constitutional thingies...

Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
177 - 08-09-2016, 14:43
"That's a nice little country you have there. It would be a shame if something were to ... happen ... to it. How about giving us a nice, cheap loan, eh?"

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
178 - 08-09-2016, 16:32
Quote:
and that's the real joke

World's Biggest Pension Fund May Buy $47 Billion in Japan Stocks After Rout

Japan's pensioners lost $64 billion as stocks fell

guys who do we owe all this money to?

China Pension Readies $300 Billion Warchest for Market Foray

oh fuk.....wat u mean this is my retirement package

what u mean we gave the people who didn't work and weren't here legally.....and were old and should have died all of our funds decades ago.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
179 - 08-09-2016, 16:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huscarl View Post
Yup, about 75% of the debt is publicly held.

So when Trump talks about "renegotiating" the debt, he really means robbing trillions of dollars from the American public.
LMFAO

that is the robbing

not the frivilous spending on entitlements and give-aways with absolutely no ability or intent to pay any of it back

Illinois isn't ripping people off

Illinois Postponing Pension Payments, Paying Lottery Winners With IOUs: “We Are out of Money Now”

they just diversifying your funds for you

only the ******* who says enough is enough is the crook here

fuk u guys are dumb

NY Fed Says 15% of Americans Have Negative Wealth

over/under of huscarl being in this club?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huscarl View Post
It's a terrible idea either way. If he "renegotiated" the 25% that is foreign held, nobody would want to lend us money any more at the 0.5% interest rate that we currently borrow at. Which means we could expect the remaining 75%+ of our debt to start offering interest rates that more closely resemble Greece's 8%.
I would rather interest rates go negative.......to go with my net worth and savings ability. to pay me to be a debtor

Last edited by Captain Tele; 08-09-2016 at 16:37..
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
180 - 08-09-2016, 17:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Tehvul trying hard 2 fit in w/ baby boomer white supremecists is so unbelievably hilarious considering his entire schtick through the years
Not a shtick dumbass. I love my country and having lived in over 30 of the states gave me a way better understanding of the situation than you will ever have.

Sure I could jump on the progay respect us fags **** you breeders train and attend the disgusting displays of hedonism called "pride" parades.

Sure I could be a liberal and vote my rights away.

Sure I could go to that welfare office and get a gang load of benefits I know I could get but don't.

The reason I don't do any of that is simply because I'm not an idiot and see what is happening to this country. I want my country bettered for the benefit of all Americans. That evil Clinton **** is a confirmed criminal, will appoint her anti-american SCOTUS and the 2nd Amendment will go bye bye. Without the 2nd all others will go bye bye shortly after.

If you are happy being a dumb**** then I am happy for you. Just don't expect me to go jumping off the cliff right after you.

Page 9 of 12

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Another Political Poll

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
want small govt soooo baaaad