Another Political Poll by havax - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Another Political Poll
Page 7 of 12
View Poll Results: Please choose the answer that best describes you.
I am a white male with a college education voting for Trump. 38 50.00%
I am a white male with a college education voting for Clinton. 12 15.79%
I am a white male with a college education throwing my vote away for a third party candidate. 13 17.11%
I am a white male without a college education voting for Trump. 1 1.32%
I am a white male without a college education voting for Clinton. 0 0%
I am a white male without a college education thowing my vote away for a third party candidate. 3 3.95%
I am a minority that no one gives a **** about, so I'll **** off now. 9 11.84%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
121 - 08-08-2016, 22:57
You can't hurt my feelings. Their my feelings you dip ****.

Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
122 - 08-08-2016, 23:11
yeah, a lot of feelings for a lot of different personalities, that's for sure, ya ****ing schizo mescan.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
123 - 08-08-2016, 23:48
It would be very boring only having one personality. **** being the same all the time. I leave that weak sauce to simps like you. ****ing slave.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
124 - 08-09-2016, 08:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huscarl View Post
It's a refreshing change that he is consistent on his positions, but I'm unsure if I'll vote for him for a few reasons:
- he thinks there needs to be more money in politics
- he's too liberal on illegal immigration

granted, he's still a hell of a lot better than HRC/DT
I definitely don't always agree with the libertarians. Sometime their less gov't ideas go a little too far. They are the only group even talking about cutting gov't spending. Trump never talks about it and you know Hillary won't be.

The immigration issue has been turned full on potato by Trump.

How in the world are we going to round up every undocumented immigrant? I use the term undocumented for a reason - there's no paper trail.

From a purely economic standpoint, rounding up all those people and deporting them would be super expensive.

Even the GOP realized that the simple economics of this made no sense and that a path to citizenship was best... until Trump dropped his Mexicans are rapists potato and now everyone is suddenly got these unrealistic ideas about what should happen.

Leonidas Tzu
VeteranXX
Old
125 - 08-09-2016, 08:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
are you really going to tell us your English BA is much better?

for all the obsessive stalking of my old posts from 15+ yrs ago, you'd think u could've figured out my majors -- neither of which are english.

btw, not ****ty on any majors. only posted in this thread to give havax ****.

edit: and suck mah dick.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
126 - 08-09-2016, 08:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
From a purely economic standpoint, rounding up all those people and deporting them would be super expensive.
It's even more expensive giving them welfare and all kinds of other benefits which drain our already drained economy. Are you aware the US national debt is almost 19.5 trillion. If not here you go U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Point being sometimes you have to spend money to make money and those cockroaches that are here illegally are sucking up whats ours. So deport their asses after you biometeric the **** out of them. Then warn them if you are caught here illegally again it's 25 years in prison and Mexico will pay for the cost of their incarceration one way or the ****ing other. If Mexico gives us any lip just send em a before and after pic of Iraq.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 08-09-2016 at 09:01..
Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
127 - 08-09-2016, 09:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
It's even more expensive giving them welfare and all kinds of other benefits which drain our already drained economy. Are you aware the US national debt is almost 19.5 trillion. If not here you go U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Point being sometimes you have to spend money to make money.
It makes way more sense to get the ones with jobs on the books and paying taxes, and get rid of the actual criminals. Our immigration system is so backed up that nobody gets made legal to start paying taxes and being less a drain.

Illegals do not get welfare. The only ones that do are their kids if they are born here (and therefore are citizens).

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
128 - 08-09-2016, 09:06
Tehvul, u think ur govt cheese slice will be bigger if your primary competition in receiving govt benefits go away?

We will have 10 more of u for every 1 illegal who can actually work.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
129 - 08-09-2016, 09:11
Bull**** they dont get welfare. Are you stoned? A criminal wetback will walk on a construction site, and get hired doing **** work. Be a working member of society long enough to pimp your proposed system. Then once legal quit that **** job and go right back to making 2k a mule run bringing cartel drugs into the USA. While his ugly wife and brats are on welfare because he suddenly became unemployed or incarcerated for getting caught bringing the aforementioned cartel drugs into the country.

I know full well how those wetbacks operate. Which is why I despise them.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
130 - 08-09-2016, 09:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post
Tehvul, u think ur govt cheese slice will be bigger if your primary competition in receiving govt benefits go away?

We will have 10 more of u for every 1 illegal who can actually work.
Let me tell you something ****head.

What I normally get from Social Security a month is what I used to make in a week when I was working. Social Security ****ed me this month and next month because they ****ed up so this month and next month i get half that. They will reimburse me in a few months but bird in hand is better than 2 in air.

Anyway I ****ing loved my job. I didn't wake up at 4am thinking **** I have to go to work today. I got up at 4am because I wanted to watch the sun come up and be wide awake when the boss rolled up to pick me up for 10+ hours of hard work.

I can get a lot more benefits that I do get if I would just go down to the office and sign some papers but I am an individual who doesn't want benefits. Matter of fact even though I can go today and get a brand new pair of glasses paid for by Mr and Mrs tax payer I'm content using the same glasses I got back in 2010. Why? Because I dont like taking. I want to work but my medical conditions keep me from working and it ****ing sucks donkey balls.

I'm not one of the leeches who fakes with some bull**** excuse and has some shady ass doctor like buize get me on the so called gravy train. I have ****ing HIV given to me by a cuban ***** who knew she was infected and didnt tell me she was. Had I known she was infected I would've just jerked off cause the ***** wasn't all that any damned way. My doctor is literally one of the best HIV doctors on the planet so best believe my situation is a situation why such things like Disability even exist in the first place.

Go google the symptoms of my condition and then drink you a tall glass of get bent you *******.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 08-09-2016 at 09:30..
Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
131 - 08-09-2016, 09:37
Quote:
Bull**** they dont get welfare. Are you stoned? A criminal wetback will walk on a construction site, and get hired doing **** work. Be a working member of society long enough to pimp your proposed system. Then once legal quit that **** job and go right back to making 2k a mule run bringing cartel drugs into the USA. While his ugly wife and brats are on welfare because he suddenly became unemployed or incarcerated for getting caught bringing the aforementioned cartel drugs into the country.

I know full well how those wetbacks operate. Which is why I despise them.
Why don't you go and take that job from him!?!?!

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
132 - 08-09-2016, 09:44
Because that site manager told me he can hire 6 wetbacks for an hour for what my pay is an hour.

It's not a good feeling when you are an American in a new state looking for work with a wife and 2 kids at home and a **** head like him tells you that ****. I'll never forget that and in hindsight I should have went across his table at him just on principle.

KingSobieski
VeteranXX
Old
133 - 08-09-2016, 09:49
Well, i guess technically prostitution is a form of work. Some spic has gotta swallow it or some spic has gotta wash it out of the inside of socks.

Were still at the same impasse at the end of the day though.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
134 - 08-09-2016, 09:57
Your fantasy land view of reality gets shut down with truth, logic, and experience so you resort to 3rd grade comebacks.

Typical.

Apparently you don't know but I'm a Master Plumber. Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Service Calls I could do it all no problem. I have a **** load of experience and a **** load of references. Pun intended. I'd work by the hour or by the job. I helped do the plumbing for the Officers Quarters at Maxwell AFB in Alabama. We went the extra mile there because Military folks are best folks and god bless em for what they do.

EDIT: ****heads like you are why this country is ****ed up. Your kind are all brain dead living in tv lala land. You like wetbacks so much why don't you taking in a dozen or so. Not that you would because you are a pos hypocrite whose heart lacks the convictions of your mouth. You lil *****.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 08-09-2016 at 10:01..
HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
135 - 08-09-2016, 10:02
Quote:
Your fantasy land view of reality gets shut down with truth, logic, and experience so you resort to 3rd grade comebacks.

Typical.

Apparently you don't know but I'm a Master Plumber. Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Service Calls I could do it all no problem. I have a **** load of experience and a **** load of references. Pun intended. I'd work by the hour or by the job. I helped do the plumbing for the Officers Quarters at Maxwell AFB in Alabama. We went the extra mile there because Military folks are best folks and god bless em for what they do.
When was the last time you touched a pipe that wasnt attached to a pair of balls?

Protip - ur govt cheese is free, dont complain about how much you used to make when you were a contributing member of society because now you live in leach land with the other welfare parasites eating scraps from ppl who ARE working. You complaining about mexicans is like a tick complaining about fleas.

Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Old
136 - 08-09-2016, 10:10
Look at these entitled immigrants trying to steal my free ****!!!!!

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
137 - 08-09-2016, 10:14
Quote:
Originally Posted by DealyRrunk View Post
When was the last time you touched a pipe that wasnt attached to a pair of balls?

Protip - ur govt cheese is free, dont complain about how much you used to make when you were a contributing member of society because now you live in leach land with the other welfare parasites eating scraps from ppl who ARE working. You complaining about mexicans is like a tick complaining about fleas.
Last time was when we got here at the cabin from the condo. One of the 3/4 lines at the hot water heater always breaks so I had to fix it.

Protip: I live in a condo at Saint Claire Shores walking distance from Lake Saint Claire, and here at the cabin which is a vacation town the city folk come to when they can because it's so nice. Scraps? ****** we grilled a whole flat of chicken thighs, 2 big assed angus steaks, corn, brussels sprouts, and two big assed potatoes the other night. There is so much food in our fridge the mother ****er wont stay closed.

So blow me peasant.

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 08-09-2016 at 10:17..
AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
138 - 08-09-2016, 10:15
What free ****? You better thank God you don't need to pay for the polluted air yall amuricans breath

I want to see a wall imprisoning America! Vote 4 trumpz!

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
139 - 08-09-2016, 10:18
king sperg has spoken

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
140 - 08-09-2016, 10:19
Smells like pine trees and bbq here. Don't know what my neighbors have on their grill but it smells good.

Page 7 of 12

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Another Political Poll

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
want small govt soooo baaaad