Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page God I love confused liberals
Page 1 of 2
Flash
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 08-02-2016, 22:42
Maine restaurant wont serve customers who like guns | Fox News

Meanwhile these loons rant on and on about discrimination.

Sponsored Links
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
2 - 08-02-2016, 22:45
Her restaurant. Her rules.

SuicideSnowman
VeteranXV
Old
3 - 08-02-2016, 22:52
Yeah I will say when it comes to businesses I truly don't give a **** who they deny. Just like I didn't give a **** when that bakery wouldn't sell a gay cake.

Difference is that bakery was punished while what this restaurant is doing will likely be ignored.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4 - 08-02-2016, 22:54
i fully support her right to do so.

i also hope that she loses so much business for being a ****ing moron that she has to close down shop.

Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
5 - 08-02-2016, 22:55
all the CC people will be outraged. IF i dont like how a business does soemthing i just dont do business with them. unless its like ATT and Sprint and **** because they all suck and i have to have a ****ing phone for work.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
6 - 08-02-2016, 23:05
Yup, I fully believe a business should have the right to refuse service. I do find it delightfully hypocritical though when those same businesses receive severe backlash and they're shocked by it.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
7 - 08-03-2016, 00:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Maine restaurant wont serve customers who like guns | Fox News

Meanwhile these loons rant on and on about discrimination.
we should send them all the LGBT, Blacks, and Muslims who like guns

so they will trip over their own feet ****ting themselves not to offend them

easy way to deal with liberals is to use their reject racist reasoning and triggering against them

even in regards to guns

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
8 - 08-03-2016, 01:27
holy **** these comments

Quote:
FredBryn Mawr
This is a good start. Businesses should require prospective patrons to swear under penalty of perjury that they will support a progressive agenda and reject the loathsome views of the republicans. Monitor customers' social media accounts and file criminal charges for perjury, trespass, and theft of services (by deception) against these ultra-rightist enemies of humankind. Shame, Shame! On the enemies of love and science!
Quote:
Nick A.NJ
The distinction between responsible gun owners and irresponsible gun owners is a distinction with only a modest difference. People are responsible until they aren't and then any guns that are around are used intentionally or unintentionally to kill kids, spouses, and the person holding the gun. We are all capable of momentary lapses in judgment, periods of mind altering depression, and mindless fits of rage. All of these things are more likely than encountering a person who means you harm and susccessfully dispatching them with a gun without hurting innocents. Police officers and soldiers can't reliably Accomplish that and it's their job.
Quote:
crhcrhcrh58Baltimore
In the face of so much inaction on issues I strongly support, including banning assault weapons, I have begun using my pock book to support like-minded business owners. First, as someone who vacationed in NC, I cancelled my plans once the anti-LGBT law was passed. I try and keep current on political stances and supporthe those who share my beliefs. My choice.

And for those idiots who say she is discriminating against assault weapons owners illegally, get a grip. There are no anti-discrimination laws protecting gun owners. Unlike LGBT people, disabled, women, and POC, the laws don't apply. Although, in certain backward states, I expect legislation soon. (Also places I wouldn't spend my hard-earned dollars.)

Economics is power. Those of us who share beliefs about guns and other human rights issues can use our power for good.
Quote:
blueberryintomatosoupHous ton, TX
I don't feel safe around people with guns, and I know I'm not alone. What are our rights?
A few weeks ago, driving down a tranquil street in my neighborhood, I saw police activity. By the time I realized they weren't there for a bad traffic accident it was too late. They were there because a guy was in the street with what looked like a gun (it wasn't). That had not happened in this neighborhood since the early '90s. What if it had been a real gun and a stray bullet had hit me as I drove by? What kind of weapon would have stopped a stray bullet and allowed me to arrive home safely?
Quote:
MelindaJust off Main Street
Thank you, Anne Verrill. The next time I am in Maine, I will make it a point to stop over in Portland to dine at your restaurant.

I have never owned a gun and never will. I loathe the gun culture & violence in America and wonder what has happened to the collective sanity of this country. Are guns really necessary in 2016?!?

As a mother of three children, I am horrified to think of the millions of pistol-packin' half-wits roaming around everywhere. Now their guns are even legal on college campuses.

God help us.
Quote:
Holier Than ThouEast Bumphik
If an adult male ***8220;identifies***8221; as a woman we must accept that he is a woman, but if an adult male "identifies" as an ISIS jihadist and murders dozens of homosexuals that does not make him an ISIS jihadist homophobe, it makes him a right-wing extremist gun-nut.
what planet are these bat****s from?

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 08-03-2016, 01:31
The first thing I do when I sit down at a restaurant is put my .357 on the table and ask to see the menu.

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 08-03-2016, 01:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie View Post
The first thing I do when I sit down at a restaurant is put my .357 on the table and ask to see the menu.
and then you're like "HAY WHAT'S TEH SPECIAL OF TEH DAY?" and then they're all like "DO U FEEL LUCKY??!???!!! LOL"

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
11 - 08-03-2016, 01:38
THE SPECIAL

IS A 38 SPECIAL

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
12 - 08-03-2016, 02:29
im white trash and im in trouble

starwolf_nexus
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 08-03-2016, 02:57
difference between liberals and conservatives...

liberals like to force the business to serve them with the threat of government guns.

conservatives like to boycott the business and watch their business go **** up into bankruptcy for poor decisions .

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 08-03-2016, 12:38
She's right. If she doesn't want to give food to armed refugees, that's a good call. I mean, look what happened in Paris. I love Paris, so let me tell you, it's no good when you're having your dinner with your family and getting shot by armed terrorists. It's the right thing to do. Why would one go to a restaurant with a weapon if not for killing people as ISIS is calling out for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus View Post
difference between liberals and conservatives...

liberals like to force the business to serve them with the threat of government guns.

conservatives like to boycott the business and watch their business go **** up into bankruptcy for poor decisions .

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
15 - 08-03-2016, 12:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubiS View Post
She's right. If she doesn't want to give food to armed refugees, that's a good call. I mean, look what happened in Paris. I love Paris, so let me tell you, it's no good when you're having your dinner with your family and getting shot by armed terrorists. It's the right thing to do. Why would one go to a restaurant with a weapon if not for killing people as ISIS is calling out for?

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
16 - 08-03-2016, 13:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanthious View Post
all the CC people will be outraged. IF i dont like how a business does soemthing i just dont do business with them. unless its like ATT and Sprint and **** because they all suck and i have to have a ****ing phone for work.

OC people will be outraged. We CC people don't give a **** because NO ONE CAN TELL WE'RE CARRYING.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 08-03-2016, 13:02
Um it's discriminatory to refuse service to someone for something outside of their control like bein gay or black

Refusing service 2 someone for carrying an item on em that they can take off is not even in the same league

I'm all 4 pointing out delicious hypocracy but this ain't it

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
18 - 08-03-2016, 13:11
Yep.

Besides, I doubt I would want to even go inside such a PAINFULLY pretentious venue.

Haha! found this review:

"This is a place where "the beautiful people go" -Like many "must go to " restaurants in Portland-Downtown-It is pretentious, full of itself, overpriced-and underwhelming.

Over-rated Portland Restaurants-all have the same formula: Hip environments, LARGE PLATES that serve barely enough food to feed a bird. Always the same thing: One or two red potatoes, 2 ounce meat, fish or chicken, and a $5.00 side of 6-green beans........And all the hipsters love it. Just can't figure that out.

Most of the help in these places all have the same air about them-Elitist, entitled, over egoed -should not be in this industry-unless of coarse if the establishment is in downtown Portland. That means they're really cool.......

Try JP's Bistro for real value, much better food, and service without pretentiousness! !

Visited October 2014"

Last edited by TheVoiceOfReason; 08-03-2016 at 13:15..
Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
19 - 08-03-2016, 13:12
holy **** this guy

Quote:
FredBryn Mawr
This is a good start. Businesses should require prospective patrons to swear under penalty of perjury that they will support a progressive agenda and reject the loathsome views of the republicans. Monitor customers' social media accounts and file criminal charges for perjury, trespass, and theft of services (by deception) against these ultra-rightist enemies of humankind. Shame, Shame! On the enemies of love and science!
Good luck taking a stand against gun owners in ****ing Maine.

Scud411
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 08-03-2016, 13:13
shocking.
retards are retarded.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page God I love confused liberals

Social Website Bullshit